SOMETHING ABOUT JR D (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

It would depend on the move and where it was to surely?

I don't get your post? Do you think they are going to ask fans to stump up?
It's a self sufficient club, the fans fund everything don't they?

Nick

Administrator
It's a self sufficient club, the fans fund everything don't they?

I'm still not following what point you are trying to make? If Wasps don't let us stay there after 2018, then we need to find somewhere else to play.

You are making it sound like they will be demanding the fans cough up into a bucket for it?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I would be surprised if we end up moving out of the Ricoh in 2018

-The club cant afford anywhere else
- the national headlines of Wasps "forcing" CCFC out would not be welcome to the Rugby club or Council.
- Fisher seems to think that the day renting will be extended

So long as CCFC are not costing Wasps money I think we will still be there in 2019

skybluebeduff

I'm still not following what point you are trying to make? If Wasps don't let us stay there after 2018, then we need to find somewhere else to play.

You are making it sound like they will be demanding the fans cough up into a bucket for it?
How can you not see the point, refer to OSB58's posts recently, then look at the news yesterday about taking our landlords to court, because of SISU the likely hood of us being homeless in 2018 now looks a certainty, but they don't fund the club, so fans will be paying for a move all because of the pathetic owners, no-one can be happy with that surely?

skybluebeduff

- the national headlines of Wasps "forcing" CCFC out would not be welcome to the Rugby club or Council.

So long as CCFC are not costing Wasps money I think we will still be there in 2019
They have said they won't negotiate whilst court cases are lingering haven't they? If Fisher thinks anything it's 50/50 on being truthful or bullshit, what's he ever said that's factual?

Still waiting on his potential sites and stadium plans..

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Agreed. I think JR2 will come to a quicker conclusion, one way or another, after yesterdays decision. It's just how quickly after that they get round the table and how sheepish SISU are when they go back to Wasps to discuss the extension.

My heart says that they'll get something sorted by the end of this season. My head says it'll go down to the wire and an extension agreement will be signed in the days/weeks before the existing agreement ends, thus keeping Wasps in the driving seat.

Nick

Administrator
How can you not see the point, refer to OSB58's posts recently, then look at the news yesterday about taking our landlords to court, because of SISU the likely hood of us being homeless in 2018 now looks a certainty, but they don't fund the club, so fans will be paying for a move all because of the pathetic owners, no-one can be happy with that surely?

It's the council going to court isn't it?

Still, it depends if you want to believe the spin Wasps are putting out.

Looks like you are trying to twist around the "if people want to starve the club, they cant moan about the club being starved" points being raised. It isn't really working though.

italiahorse

They have said they won't negotiate whilst court cases are lingering haven't they? If Fisher thinks anything it's 50/50 on being truthful or bullshit, what's he ever said that's factual?
Wasps said the negotiations on a long term deal are on hold.
If the legal noise continues with JR2 they will just give a take it or leave it deal in the interim. Say, £400K ?
The best thing for us is to get on with negotiating a long term deal. Say, leave it as it is in league 1 with incremental increases as we head up the leagues ?

Moff

"Rip his posts up"! Lmfao... He left a one word response to a post that wasn't posted to him..."TWAT" "CUNTS"
I could post "The Sky is Blue" and he'd leave a one word comment "Bollocks", "Shit", etc. He attacks anyone with a differing view to his. Hence the "Nomark" nickname. Now YOU move on!

Thought you were describing yourself there. ;)

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

If the legal noise continues with JR2 they will just give a take it or leave it deal in the interim. Say, £400K ?
The best thing for us is to get on with negotiating a long term deal. Say, leave it as it is in league 1 with incremental increases as we head up the leagues ?
Everything I've said is hypothetical, but the being homeless part is still looking higher in percentage than a new deal to remain at The Ricoh, no evidence to suggest otherwise.

shmmeee

Looks like you are trying to twist around the "if people want to starve the club, they cant moan about the club being starved" points being raised. It isn't really working though.

What makes you think people are starving the club?

skybluebeduff

It's the council going to court isn't it?

Still, it depends if you want to believe the spin Wasps are putting out.

I pay no attention to spin, just like you I want whats right for us (the club). Thus far, it isn't looking good is it?

covmark

"Rip his posts up"! Lmfao... He left a one word response to a post that wasn't posted to him..."TWAT" "CUNTS"
I could post "The Sky is Blue" and he'd leave a one word comment "Bollocks", "Shit", etc. He attacks anyone with a differing view to his. Hence the "Nomark" nickname. Now YOU move on!
Haha, I take it you don't know the meaning of irony. You angry man.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
NOPM is the reason why we are where we are according to him and Grendel.

Yet again, you don't seem to be saying what was actually said.

I said if people shout NOPM, they can't really moan about budgets being cut.

It's a long way from "everything is their fault" that you keep trying to say.

Moff

Head up the leagues? One minute you predict Armageddon the next we will be on a march up the leagues. Laughable.

It seems to me you are suggesting you want both SISU and the Ricoh to have long term ties to the club.

shmmeee

The whole NOPM thing.

What whole NOPM thing?

What evidence is there for it?

I maintain it doesn't exist. There's a few whining minnies who would probably turn up to a big game, but it's had no noticeable impact on our gates.

Nick

Administrator
What whole NOPM thing?

What evidence is there for it?

I maintain it doesn't exist. There's a few whining minnies who would probably turn up to a big game, but it's had no noticeable impact on our gates.

Evidence is people like beduff, Bob and people who are saying to boycott to starve the club. A world away from Dave who plays golf on a Saturday now.

skybluebeduff

Evidence is people like beduff, Bob and people who are saying to boycott to starve the club. A world away from Dave who plays golf on a Saturday now.
Been to 10 aways games thus far, hardly boycotting is it, you think NOPM means to not watch the club at all, laughable.

covmark

Tbf, shmmee is right. Apart from a few loons on here NOPM isn't really a force. The reason for dwindling crowds is because the football is horseshit.

Nick

Administrator
Been to 10 aways games thus far, hardly boycotting is it, you think NOPM means to not watch the club at all, laughable.

I am not sure how simple you want it to be broken down. I didn't say anything about how many away games you have been to?

I said, if people want to boycott to starve the club / NOPM (ie: season tickets, home games) with the aim of thinking it will get rid of sisu. They can't be surprised or moan if budgets go down.

Nick

Administrator
Tbf, shmmee is right. Apart from a few loons on here NOPM isn't really a force. The reason for dwindling crowds is because the football is horseshit.

I agree, but my example of just a normal bloke going to do something else won't have them foaming because of a budget going down. They probably won't even know.

covmark

I agree, but my example of just a normal bloke going to do something else won't have them foaming because of a budget going down. They probably won't even know.
Away from the skybluestalk bubble, I don't think many are foaming about the budget going down. Like you say people have found other things to do, so aren't really arsed.
If the football improved you'd probably hear next to nothing about NOPM and it would maybe attract Dave back from his golfing Saturday's, therefore we'd have more income to improve the football further.
Footballs shit, therefore people won't come, therefore less money to improve the team, it's a never ending vicious circle of shite. Fuck all to do with NOPM.

Nick

Administrator
Away from the skybluestalk bubble, I don't think many are foaming about the budget going down. Like you say people have found other things to do, so aren't really arsed.
If the football improved you'd probably hear next to nothing about NOPM and it would maybe attract Dave back from his golfing Saturday's, therefore we'd have more income to improve the football further.
Footballs shit, therefore people won't come, therefore less money to improve the team, it's a never ending vicious circle of shite. Fuck all to do with NOPM.

Yep, agree with that!

My point is about the Campaigns online and you will see in the paper to boycott season tickets which to me are different from Dave.

clint van damme

Still waiting on his potential sites and stadium plans..

But they previously said the legals wouldn't stop them negotiating.
It looks like our illustrious owners aren't the only ones who move the goal posts when it suits- maybe it's a hedge fund thing.

italiahorse

Head up the leagues? One minute you predict Armageddon the next we will be on a march up the leagues. Laughable.
It seems to me you are suggesting you want both SISU and the Ricoh to have long term ties to the club.

Once again.
If Sisu continue to fight and we just spiral down we will be picked up for nothing after Armageddon and start again. Hopefully after administration rather than liquidation.
There is another option (preferred) and that relies on Sisu coming to the party and doing a long term deal with Wasps for the benefit of both parties.

Sky Blue Kid

Haha, I take it you don't know the meaning of irony. You angry man.

The irony is if you want respect, then show some! I swear to God you wait for me to make a post then attack. I pulled you up on your attack on a poster that wasn't called for, but hey ho that's irony for you!

clint van damme

Everything I've said is hypothetical, but the being homeless part is still looking higher in percentage than a new deal to remain at The Ricoh, no evidence to suggest otherwise.
But surely if sisu are prepared to take us away from the Ricoh again and back, theoretically, to crowds of 2000 at sixfields then surely fans boycotting the Ricoh isn't going to bother them?
For what it's worth. I'm not saying catergorically NOPM doesn't work. I'm just yet to be convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread