Sorry to raise this again / Dale Evans (4 Viewers)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Whilst he was just saying " I am bidding for the club" or "I am buying the club" then it is just fantasy lies, but when he started allegedly doctoring documents he had no right to, to support his claims, that is when it may be considered a deliberate fraudulent act (whether he understood that or not). Will the police take him to court most probably not and not least because no one affected will report it. Will there be a civil case again most probably not on the basis of too much cost for little gain. Neither scenario means he hasn't done something seriously wrong. So he gets away with it and keeps his head low, there would appear to be a general acceptance of that.

The only question left in my mind is how does he get the help or the shock to stop him repeating something else like this if no one takes action against him? Previous comments by others on this forum have suggested it is a long term problem he has had, it seems it isn't going away why would it in the future?.

Other than that I am going to forget about and ignore his shenanigans from now on

Last edited:

Otis

Does he actually have a wife and family? or could this just be another fabrication?
Very valid point.

And all the photos round his house might have photoshopped faces on them to make it look like he has a family.

He might have also hired a family to go and look at that house he said he was buying ;)

Ha! Only just seen Nick's reply!!

Otis

Whilst he was just saying " I am bidding for the club" or "I am buying the club" then it is just fantasy lies, but when he started allegedly doctoring documents he had no right to, to support his claims, that is when it may be considered a deliberate fraudulent act (whether he understood that or not). Will the police take him to court most probably not and not least because no one affected will report it. Will there be a civil case again most probably not on the basis of too much cost for little gain. Neither scenario means he hasn't done something seriously wrong. So he gets away with it and keeps his head low, there would appear to be a general acceptance of that.

The only question left in my mind is how does he get the help or the shock to stop him repeating something else like this if no one takes action against him? Previous comments by others on this forum have suggested it is a long term problem he has had, it seems it isn't going away why would it in the future?.

Other than that I am going to forget about and ignore his shenanigans from now on
If he does have some kind of condition I very much expect this might all come up and rear its head again in the coming months.

If he thinks he's won £10m I don't think he's going to suddenly stop thinking he's won £10m, unless he gets help meantime.

oucho

Was it ever mentioned what we think his actual/real job* is?

* i.e. not multi-million pound-winning pro poker player !

Esoterica

Can’t see how people can say he isn’t suffering from some sort of mental illness. My guess is he’s bipolar and is in a massive manic phase. I have a friend who has bipolar to the severest of degrees (only surfaced in their 30’s) and has twice been committed (voluntary second time) when in manic mode. She isn’t a compulsive liar but the things she was saying and believing about herself was completely unbelievable (not going into details but they make Dales tale look like a little white lie) to anybody witnessing it but she truly believed it. The good news for Dale is that help is available. For instance my friend now her treatment has been taylored to her requirements is very very successful in her field and a model mother, she’s now completely in control of her life with no reason to believe that will change . This guy needs professional help.
I'm glad your friend is much better. Mental illness is exhausting for everyone involved.

It's actually quite rare for someone who is bipolar to have grandiose delusions although if they do occur it will likely be during periods of mania, as with your friend. A lot of people don't realise manic episodes can actually last for months and months. Delusions are more common with schizophrenia though but again it is rare for them to be monothematic (wealth) like this. I've tried (unsuccessfully at times it appears!) not to get caught up with armchair diagnosis of Dale - it's pointless with the tip of this particular iceberg that we get to see and hear about, plus there's so much else it could be too or even additionally e.g. a narcissistic or histrionic personality disorder.
What I will say is what has troubled me with Dale's story so far and that is the deliberate fabrication of evidence to support his story. Delusions are false beliefs. The affected person believes them with little or no supporting evidence and you can't just simply convince someone that their delusion isn't true. In many cases it will have involved something called confabulation which can alter your own memories to aid in believing your own delusion. To have falsely amended or created physical documents in an attempt to convince other people of your statements is both calculated and a contradiction to the delusion itself - if you have to make something look believable it is essentially a confession that you know it is not believable in the first place and is therefore not a delusion.
Whatever is actually wrong with him, you're totally right that he needs professional help and the sooner the better before he ruins more lives than he already has just to satisfy his warped self esteem - a lack of empathy for others is a trait that runs through many of these overlapping disorders.

hill83

Can’t see how people can say he isn’t suffering from some sort of mental illness. My guess is he’s bipolar and is in a massive manic phase. I have a friend who has bipolar to the severest of degrees (only surfaced in their 30’s) and has twice been committed (voluntary second time) when in manic mode. She isn’t a compulsive liar but the things she was saying and believing about herself was completely unbelievable (not going into details but they make Dales tale look like a little white lie) to anybody witnessing it but she truly believed it. The good news for Dale is that help is available. For instance my friend now her treatment has been taylored to her requirements is very very successful in her field and a model mother, she’s now completely in control of her life with no reason to believe that will change . This guy needs professional help.

I'm not saying if he is suffering from mental illness or not. What I am saying is you can't make you own internet diagnosis. It's problematic to do so.

Nick

Administrator
It wasn't joking about the illness as such, more the way every time you look up the symptoms it can pretty much lead that way.

torchomatic

It wasn't joking about the illness as such, more the way every time you look up the symptoms it can pretty much lead that way.

I can pretty much confirm that...

James Smith

What’s a good idea? Opting for privacy then telling strangers in the back of his cab?

I doubt he'd still be driving a cab if he'd won £10m+ on the lottery. This was I think after that couple won £163m on the Euromillions and he said he thought they would suddenly find they had "friends" they never knew existed before.

He was concerned that if he had a serious win on the lottery "friends" and distant family would crawl out of the woodwork to try and grab some of it. Therefore he wouldn't tell anyone that he had won immediately after the big jackpot. He'd wait until the jackpot was much smaller and less likely to attract gold diggers. Check that the actual winner had opted for no publicity i.e. hadn't had a big check and picture in the paper. Otherwise people might get suspicious. Then let people know that he'd won the smaller amount and hopefully avoid being plagued by people wanting some of it.
Simples!

Well after you've actually won the bloody thing first. I think our odds of winning the premier league within a decade are better than those of winning the lottery jackpot.

Last edited:
He's not mentally ill, I'm fairly certain of that, he is a nice bloke when you get to know him as well! However he has been making up stories for years but this time his chickens have come home to roost. Years ago a local policeman (in Suffolk) claimed he had been shot at whilst out on patrol. He gave the details of the car and it made local news and everyone was on the look out for this car. 3 days later dale, after a good few beers at the local, rang the police (999) and claimed he too had been shot at by the same car. A squad of police arrived and a helicopter and he was in the station all night being interviewed and stuck to his story vehemently. A week later the policeman involved admitted he had made the whole thing up and apologised but Dale stuck to the story, despite all the facts showing that it was completely untrue, however facebook and the rest didnt exist then so the story faded pretty quickly, this time it hasn't. He has won some money but it seems to have clouded his judgement to an extreme level, now I can only hope this story will eventually fade away too

Nick

Administrator
He's not mentally ill, I'm fairly certain of that, he is a nice bloke when you get to know him as well! However he has been making up stories for years but this time his chickens have come home to roost. Years ago a local policeman (in Suffolk) claimed he had been shot at whilst out on patrol. He gave the details of the car and it made local news and everyone was on the look out for this car. 3 days later dale, after a good few beers at the local, rang the police (999) and claimed he too had been shot at by the same car. A squad of police arrived and a helicopter and he was in the station all night being interviewed and stuck to his story vehemently. A week later the policeman involved admitted he had made the whole thing up and apologised but Dale stuck to the story, despite all the facts showing that it was completely untrue, however facebook and the rest didnt exist then so the story faded pretty quickly, this time it hasn't. He has won some money but it seems to have clouded his judgement to an extreme level, now I can only hope this story will eventually fade away too
If you know him well and think there's nothing wrong with him, hopefully it all backfire on him.

Not even so much the ccfc stuff, but the messing people around got houses.

This isn't a case of clouded judgement.

singers_pore

Dale doesn’t have quite enough money so he has been busy putting together a dream team consortium consisting of Napoleon, Lord Lucan, Shergar, and Donald Trump. You heard it here first.

singers_pore

Yes, I hear you Clem Fandango.

Bugsy

Oh dear....
Morale of the story don't trust any one from the Suffolk area, especially named dale.......PUSB

Otis

Yeah, as you know, Clem, you discussed this story with me before on a PM.

What can you tell us about his wife and family? Do they play along with his bullshit and if so, why do you think that is?

Any idea why they would let himself incriminate himself in this way and commit fraud?

oucho

That's ridiculous.

There is no point any of us on here speculating about the bloke's mental health or his family, as without any medical information we're just trying to match his actions to "typical behaviours". I have a mate who carries on in a less extreme way e.g. when asked if'd like to attend a party, he says no as his sister is seriously ill. Not long afterwards, I asked about the sister and he said "yes she's fine, why do you ask?" having obviously forgotten that he made up her illness as an excuse not to go to the party. He did that more than once. I wouldn't attribute any mental health condition to the bloke, he is just a bit strange. Then again, he never faked an email from a solicitor then posted it on Facebook to back up his claims..

Otis

That's ridiculous.

There is no point any of us on here speculating about the bloke's mental health or his family, as without any medical information we're just trying to match his actions to "typical behaviours". I have a mate who carries on in a less extreme way e.g. when asked if'd like to attend a party, he says no as his sister is seriously ill. Not long afterwards, I asked about the sister and he said "yes she's fine, why do you ask?" having obviously forgotten that he made up her illness as an excuse not to go to the party. He did that more than once. I wouldn't attribute any mental health condition to the bloke, he is just a bit strange. Then again, he never faked an email from a solicitor then posted it on Facebook to back up his claims..
Yep, but as I keep saying, Oucho, if he IS just a serial bullshitter why has his family gone along with all this?

Do we take it that it is a whole family and friend group bullshitting society?

His family and friends MUST have seen what he is doing, yet have done nothing to stop him.

oucho

Yep, but as I keep saying, Oucho, if he IS just a serial bullshitter why has his family gone along with all this?

Do we take it that it is a whole family and friend group bullshitting society?

His family and friends MUST have seen what he is doing, yet have done nothing to stop him.

They've probably shrugged and let him get on with it, if they even knew at all. Living in Norfolk they won't know many CCFC fans to ask them about it, and many people are just not on social media and if that's the case with his wife etc, they wouldn't necessarily have known. Either that, or he carries on like this so much they just roll their eyes and ignore it "silly old sod you are Dale" etc. They obviously do not take it too seriously.

In the meantime, he has removed much of the stuff off his Facebook page, funny that!

oucho

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
They've probably shrugged and let him get on with it, if they even knew at all. Living in Norfolk they won't know many CCFC fans to ask them about it, and many people are just not on social media and if that's the case with his wife etc, they wouldn't necessarily have known. Either that, or he carries on like this so much they just roll their eyes and ignore it "silly old sod you are Dale" etc. They obviously do not take it too seriously.

In the meantime, he has removed much of the stuff off his Facebook page, funny that!

She went to look at houses with him, she knew.

If we started going to look at fancy houses the first question would be "How are we going to buy this?". Certainly wouldn't be making any promises to children about it either.

Bonotelli01

I think when you talk about his family you're being inadvertently a little unfair. It fairness to you I took the same view myself from the start. Could not believe that his family were feeding this fantasy by going along with it. But whilst everything Otis and Nick have said is in its own way correct, it disregards the nature of the human condition as witnessed by their own eyes on this forum, on Facebook and various other places. The condition being that some human beings, maybe even all of them will believe anything if they WANT to believe it enough. They will exaggerate in their own minds evidence that supports what they want to believe and completely diminish the evidence to the contrary. You've seen that for yourselves first hand.

Lets be clear. This whole thing, when you consider the weight of evidence has ALWAYS been an obvious lie. Otis has said as much. From that first interview it didn't add up. No evidence in its favour has EVER been presented that you could call irrefutable and huge swathes of evidence have shown it to be garbage. Not yesterday. Not over Christmas. But from the beginning.

And yet hundreds of Coventry fans, maybe thousands decided that it was true. Why? On what basis? Because they wanted it to be. They dismissed things like the fact that he had apparently won the biggest online poker jackpot in the history of ever without anyone ever having heard of him as if a fact like that was irrelevant and hung on to things like "he says he has a wealth manager" as if that was the ultimate smoking gun of legitimacy. By any sane rational that's ridiculous. Garry Hoffman saying he’d seen enough to suggest he was legitimate became irrefutable proof in some people’s heads and yet how was Hoffman in any better a position to assess this man’s wealth than anyone else? Being an ex-director of Barclays doesn’t give you access to everyone’s bank accounts. People looked for the smallest morsel of suggestion that it wasn’t DEFINITELY a lie and called that evidence that it was the truth. A lady commenting on his Facebook suggested that the infamous 2 minute trip to Amsterdam was possible if he posted before he left but it didn’t actually upload until he got home due to his roaming not working. This is possible, but was it more likely than the fact that he’d just made it up? Was it evidence of anything? Of course not. But it wasn't just one person or a few people. Hundreds went along. Because they wanted it to be true. Let's be honest, had it not been for something absolutely irrefutable i.e. an independent, respectable party coming out and saying "no, I did not write that email", they'd still believe it today in spite of the mounting evidence. The Hoffman "breaking ties" story wouldn't have been enough. You can guarantee there'd be plenty of "yeah, Dale was sick of them messing around so he's going it alone #backthebid". Some of them.. Some of YOU just wanted it to be true that badly.

Now consider his family. For them this wasn't about him buying a football club. This was their lives changed forever. This was Barn conversions, Range Rovers, an end to money worries and living pay cheque to pay cheque. How desperately would you want to believe that? How easily could you dismiss things like the fact that he's been making up ridiculous stories his entire life and that they've become ever more fantastical. That he apparently has millions of pounds but hasn't bought so much as a nice watch or a new pair of shoes in the 6 months since. You might think you'd call it early, and I myself wanted to bang my head against a brick wall every time I was told another reason why it COULD be true. I found his family’s actions bizarre and blinded by greed and have said as much. But I was being unfair. It was easy for me to subjectively look at this and say "no. That's bullshit" because it didn't affect my life either way. For them, it would be life changing. Like shouting at the screen watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire because you’re 95% sure you know the answer. Being 95% sure is enough when there’s no consequence. Call it greed. Call it wishful thinking. But at the very least it’s human and only in keeping with the way everyone else has behaved around this situation. Had they not, this story would have died at the first “I won £14million playing poker on my laptop in my pants”.

Consider also the alternative to believing it for his Family. This isn’t some stranger on a radio station or a Facebook page. This is their Husband. Their brother. Their Son. For them to accept this was all a lie they have to accept that this person they love and have known in some cases his entire life is either seriously mentally ill (he’s not, or certainly not it in the sense of suffering under a manic delusion) or that he’s so selfish and detached that he’s prepared to make utter fools of them. That he’s prepared to take them on house viewings, to tell them their lives have changed, to set them up for public ridicule when it was all bound to ultimately unravel. Could you make that assessment of someone you love?

Nick, you brought up the example of your own wife and how she would deal with you making these things up. But before she starts dealing with the problem she would have to make the assessment above. She would have to look at you, the man she loves and decide that you are lying directly to her face about something that serves no purpose, that you have nothing to gain from, is going to make you and her and your children figures of fun and will HAVE to eventually unravel, not least when this barn conversion you’re apparently moving to doesn’t appear. And this isn’t an affair or robbing a bank. She’s not just got to admit to herself you’ve lied to her. She’s got to admit you’ve done it for absolutely no gain other than the perceived respect and attention of people you’ve never met. Are you sure she could make that leap. Or would she cling to any possible reason to believe you until it just became absolutely impossible? Even if she was 99% sure it was a lie, are you sure she wouldn’t cling to the 1%?

And finally, having come to those conclusions, what do you do about it? If he’s not a physical danger to himself or others or quite clearly suffering a mental episode how do you stop a grown man doing exactly what he wants? How do you convince a Doctor it’s a lie when no one else seems willing to call it? How do you stop him posting on Facebook or calling a radio station. All you can do his beg him not to but if he insists on continuing the lie then what’s your recourse? Remember, the going along to house viewings was in late August. Well before there was talk of buying a Football club.

Cards on the table, I was with you in thinking his family’s actions through this were pretty reprehensible but when you actually break it down, it isn’t that hard to empathise.

Otis

She went to look at houses with him, she knew.
Exactly! And someone out of his family of friends must have seen all the forged documents he has been producing.

Seems like maybe his friends and family WANT to see him put in jail.

Otis

I think when you talk about his family you're being inadvertently a little unfair. It fairness to you I took the same view myself from the start. Could not believe that his family were feeding this fantasy by going along with it. But whilst everything Otis and Nick have said is in its own way correct, it disregards the nature of the human condition as witnessed by their own eyes on this forum, on Facebook and various other places. The condition being that some human beings, maybe even all of them will believe anything if they WANT to believe it enough. They will exaggerate in their own minds evidence that supports what they want to believe and completely diminish the evidence to the contrary. You've seen that for yourselves first hand.

Lets be clear. This whole thing, when you consider the weight of evidence has ALWAYS been an obvious lie. Otis has said as much. From that first interview it didn't add up. No evidence in its favour has EVER been presented that you could call irrefutable and huge swathes of evidence have shown it to be garbage. Not yesterday. Not over Christmas. But from the beginning.

And yet hundreds of Coventry fans, maybe thousands decided that it was true. Why? On what basis? Because they wanted it to be. They dismissed things like the fact that he had apparently won the biggest online poker jackpot in the history of ever without anyone ever having heard of him as if a fact like that was irrelevant and hung on to things like "he says he has a wealth manager" as if that was the ultimate smoking gun of legitimacy. By any sane rational that's ridiculous. Garry Hoffman saying he’d seen enough to suggest he was legitimate became irrefutable proof in some people’s heads and yet how was Hoffman in any better a position to assess this man’s wealth than anyone else? Being an ex-director of Barclays doesn’t give you access to everyone’s bank accounts. People looked for the smallest morsel of suggestion that it wasn’t DEFINITELY a lie and called that evidence that it was the truth. A lady commenting on his Facebook suggested that the infamous 2 minute trip to Amsterdam was possible if he posted before he left but it didn’t actually upload until he got home due to his roaming not working. This is possible, but was it more likely than the fact that he’d just made it up? Was it evidence of anything? Of course not. But it wasn't just one person or a few people. Hundreds went along. Because they wanted it to be true. Let's be honest, had it not been for something absolutely irrefutable i.e. an independent, respectable party coming out and saying "no, I did not write that email", they'd still believe it today in spite of the mounting evidence. The Hoffman "breaking ties" story wouldn't have been enough. You can guarantee there'd be plenty of "yeah, Dale was sick of them messing around so he's going it alone #backthebid". Some of them.. Some of YOU just wanted it to be true that badly.

Now consider his family. For them this wasn't about him buying a football club. This was their lives changed forever. This was Barn conversions, Range Rovers, an end to money worries and living pay cheque to pay cheque. How desperately would you want to believe that? How easily could you dismiss things like the fact that he's been making up ridiculous stories his entire life and that they've become ever more fantastical. That he apparently has millions of pounds but hasn't bought so much as a nice watch or a new pair of shoes in the 6 months since. You might think you'd call it early, and I myself wanted to bang my head against a brick wall every time I was told another reason why it COULD be true. I found his family’s actions bizarre and blinded by greed and have said as much. But I was being unfair. It was easy for me to subjectively look at this and say "no. That's bullshit" because it didn't affect my life either way. For them, it would be life changing. Like shouting at the screen watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire because you’re 95% sure you know the answer. Being 95% sure is enough when there’s no consequence. Call it greed. Call it wishful thinking. But at the very least it’s human and only in keeping with the way everyone else has behaved around this situation. Had they not, this story would have died at the first “I won £14million playing poker on my laptop in my pants”.

Consider also the alternative to believing it for his Family. This isn’t some stranger on a radio station or a Facebook page. This is their Husband. Their brother. Their Son. For them to accept this was all a lie they have to accept that this person they love and have known in some cases his entire life is either seriously mentally ill (he’s not, or certainly not it in the sense of suffering under a manic delusion) or that he’s so selfish and detached that he’s prepared to make utter fools of them. That he’s prepared to take them on house viewings, to tell them their lives have changed, to set them up for public ridicule when it was all bound to ultimately unravel. Could you make that assessment of someone you love?

Nick, you brought up the example of your own wife and how she would deal with you making these things up. But before she starts dealing with the problem she would have to make the assessment above. She would have to look at you, the man she loves and decide that you are lying directly to her face about something that serves no purpose, that you have nothing to gain from, is going to make you and her and your children figures of fun and will HAVE to eventually unravel, not least when this barn conversion you’re apparently moving to doesn’t appear. And this isn’t an affair or robbing a bank. She’s not just got to admit to herself you’ve lied to her. She’s got to admit you’ve done it for absolutely no gain other than the perceived respect and attention of people you’ve never met. Are you sure she could make that leap. Or would she cling to any possible reason to believe you until it just became absolutely impossible? Even if she was 99% sure it was a lie, are you sure she wouldn’t cling to the 1%?

And finally, having come to those conclusions, what do you do about it? If he’s not a physical danger to himself or others or quite clearly suffering a mental episode how do you stop a grown man doing exactly what he wants? How do you convince a Doctor it’s a lie when no one else seems willing to call it? How do you stop him posting on Facebook or calling a radio station. All you can do his beg him not to but if he insists on continuing the lie then what’s your recourse? Remember, the going along to house viewings was in late August. Well before there was talk of buying a Football club.

Cards on the table, I was with you in thinking his family’s actions through this were pretty reprehensible but when you actually break it down, it isn’t that hard to empathise.
Very good post.

When Dale Evans though said his wife and child were badly hurt in a car accident and were in hospital, I was told he went round telling everyone that. Now surely his wife and child will have found out about that lie. Be impossible to keep from anyone, because the next time anyone saw his wife and child they would obviously bring that up. His wife must have surely been absolutely furious.

I can understand a lot of things getting under the radar, but his family went to the house viewing and he's had lots of 'friends' back him up, despite them must knowing he is a serial bullshitter.

Nick

Administrator

If I went home tonight and told her I was a millionaire and we were going to look at supercars and big fancy houses she would ask questions. Probably starting with "How are you a millionaire overnight"? Equally if she came home and said "we are going to look at a nice fancy house tonight and some boats" I would think she was on the wind up.

I can guarantee 100% even how matter much I wanted her to, my daughter wouldn't be involved in any of it if it wasn't happening. We don't even tell her we are going to the cinema or things like (that would be classed as a treat) that until we know 100% so it isn't getting her hopes up for the sake of it.

If of course she thought I actually believed it, I would hope she would look to get me some help. Why would she cling to any possible reason to believe me? She isn't stupid so would first think I am winding her up and if I genuinely believed it myself and seemed distressed that she didn't believe me hopefully get me help.

All it would take would be to go to the cashpoint and click view balance and it would be confirmed within seconds, internet banking (actual internet banking with statements not photoshops) or just going into the bank with me and it would be ruled out. That would all happen before she even opened right move.

It's pretty easy to try and stop it, first off somebody close to him can contact sites like this, Covmad, Cov Telegraph, CWR etc and explain that he has an issue, he is getting help etc and I'd like to think everybody would sort of understand. Again, I'd like to think if I did have a mental issue and fabricated stupid things from legal firms my wife would ring them to explain my issue and apologise while I was not in a firm state of mind, then once I had received help make me ring them too as it would be the right thing to do.

It's not as simple as just saying "Ah his wife didn't want to believe he was making it up", that's just as bad really.

Esoterica

Very good post.

When Dale Evans though said his wife and child were badly hurt in a car accident and were in hospital, I was told he went round telling everyone that. Now surely his wife and child will have found out about that lie. Be impossible to keep from anyone, because the next time anyone saw his wife and child they would obviously bring that up. His wife must have surely been absolutely furious.

I can understand a lot of things getting under the radar, but his family went to the house viewing and he's had lots of 'friends' back him up, despite them must knowing he is a serial bullshitter.
But if it's true he did win 'some' cash, it will only add weight to the family believing what they want to believe. A necklace for his daughter, a pair of trainers for his lad, a posh handbag for his wife as a taster of things to come while he assesses what to do with his new found wealth and bingo, they're buying into it.

Bonotelli01

Very good post.

Agree entirely. They know perfectly well that he lies. They know that some of those lies are so ridiculous there is literally no way it could be true. Hence why I found it so amazing that they couldn't see that this was 100% fictitious. But it doesn't change any of the above. Even being extremely sceptical, if true it was life changing. If false it was life changing in another way. They would have badly wanted to believe it. When I looked at his forgeries, I looked for the errors. When they looked, I bet they looked for ways in which they COULD be real. That's just people.

And just one final note. I read that thing about his wife and daughter a while ago. I've never heard that story before which isn't to say he didn't do it. It certainly isn't beyond him... but he doesn't have a daughter. He has a son. So there's a least some inaccuracy there.

Users who are viewing this thread