Sorry to raise this again / Dale Evans (2 Viewers)

Otis

giphy.gif

I think this is the actual poker scenario and it's quite plain to see Dale's reaction when he thinks he's just won, but actually loses.

stevefloyd

That's cos he started buying oysters from Waitrose and 24 packs of Krispy Kreme donuts every day with all the money he didn't actually have.
If he bought them with money he didn't have how do you know he actually bought them and didn't make the whole thing up...mind you something has fattened him up maybe it was all the bullshit he's been eating

Otis

Being a serious for a second though (cos that's all I can usually manage), I have this horrible feeling that he may have maxed out on his credit cards to create the illusion he did actually win a lot of money when he was giving it the big one.

He would have too really would he? You wouldn't turn up on the bus if you had won £14m, you would at least turn up in a taxi, that sort of thing. Probably cost him a few rounds of drinks too.

Otis

was this the £14 million to add to the other £6 million he had in his pocket as spare change?
Probably.

He would have had to live up to the illusion wouldn't he. After announcing he had won all that money he would have had to made it look like he was loaded, so probably did splash the cash, raid the piggy banks and rely on his credit cards.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was in a right old mess now.

oucho

'i did genuinely try. Things are not what they seem. I'm sorry to everyone I let down. My last post is to say I'm sorry.'

Berk.

Users who are viewing this thread