Sorry to raise this again / Dale Evans (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

I thought it was funny at first but this Dale character clearly needs help and has deep issues. The lengths he’s gone to try and prove something no one believes is insane. Someone who knows him needs to get him off social media right now

oucho

Perhaps someone should tweet this to the club; when, like last time, they flatly deny even speak with him, we'll know he's a right charlie (not that we didn't before.....although I am usually sceptical about club statements and TF's relationship with reality, this is one denial I would definitely believe).

I also think that this latest pop-up, which is much more specific and shrill than before, reflects that people were obviously losing interest. He craves attention and has realises he has to say more to his public in order to get a few replies/likes. I wonder if "Dale Evans" is really Donald Trump.....

Otis

Perhaps someone should tweet this to the club; when, like last time, they flatly deny even speak with him, we'll know he's a right charlie (not that we didn't before.....although I am usually sceptical about club statements and TF's relationship with reality, this is one denial I would definitely believe).

I also think that this latest pop-up, which is much more specific and shrill than before, reflects that people were obviously losing interest. He craves attention and has realises he has to say more to his public in order to get a few replies/likes. I wonder if "Dale Evans" is really Donald Trump.....
What puts me off is if he does indeed have mental health problems. If so he needs help not getting into trouble.

Hope there are just flat out denials from the club and solicitors and official bodies etc rather than threats of legal action against him.

I don't think he is doing it for shits and giggles, I think he actually believes what he is saying. :(

Captain Dart

Why is the text in the email marked as forwarded but the email itself not?
What solicitor sends emails at 10:30pm on a Saturday night the weekend before Xmas?
Who is the Football League Association and why doesn't a solicitor know how to capitalise correctly. Is it supposed to be the Football Association or Football League.
The email is sent after the last working day before Xmas yet talks about completing by the 29th, touch optimistic?
No need to forensically analyse it, it is clear the guy is an inhabitant of La-La Land.

stevefloyd

The bloke is a complete fantasist, not sure what the he wants to achieve if he is not careful somebody will spark him out he definitely needs professional help...lets not keep posting his fantasies anymore

Otis

Didn't work
giphy.gif

Otis

The bloke is a complete fantasist, not sure what the he wants to achieve if he is not careful somebody will spark him out he definitely needs professional help...lets not keep posting his fantasies anymore
Bit harsh on CC4L that isn't it. We won't have anyone to mention Big Tone anymore if we don't let him post.

superskyblue

I think I'd prefer to keep SISU than have this fella in charge. He's clearly a bullshitter or thick as shit. Either way, not great traits for owner/chairman of a football club.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know who's worse, Dale or the idiots who appear to have been taken in by him and are trying to engage him in conversation regarding the takeover.

Or the people who throw a hissy fit because it gets pointed out it's not happening and it's a wind up after they have been taken in by it.

oucho

I think most fans are now hoping that this isn't true, for the reasons stated above, and also don't believe it is. But the pure bizarreness and the 5%-ish chance it might be true is keeping us all interested.

Skyblueweeman

Imagine if SISU have concocted the whole thing....get someone to 'try and takeover the club'....someone who is ludicrously bat-shit mental* so that everyone goes 'well, we'd rather have SISU in than this nut job'.

They wouldn't stoop that low...would they?!

* Only joking BTW Dale in case you take over the club. Love you.

Nick

Administrator
Imagine if SISU have concocted the whole thing....get someone to 'try and takeover the club'....someone who is ludicrously bat-shit mental* so that everyone goes 'well, we'd rather have SISU in than this nut job'.

Don't think they have the minerals, it would be genius.

Skyblueweeman

Don't think they have the minerals, it would be genius.

Didn't think they'd take us to Northampton to be fair.

"Here, Dale...here's some of Maddisons transfer fee...all you need to do is fire up Microsoft Word and get matey with those geezers with the funny hats who are always on telly when we're playing...."

oucho

Nah, since when did they care what the fans think?

oucho

I don't suppose we should read anything into the fact that CCFC hasn't put out a statement to deny/ridicule this as it previously did?

Otis

I really, *really* don't think he should be engaged with. It's not doing him any favours. We've had our laugh, but best to leave it be now.
Yeah agree. I do understand why people put latest DE news posts up, but am always crossing my fingers that they don't.

It's gone from circus to feeling pity now.

skybluetony176

I bet that thought has popped into most supporters heads at some point. Discredit the Hoffman consortium and make SISU look slightly better at the same time. Personally I just think that our Dale is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic and this has the smell of one of those stories about a man who’s faked sudden wealth in an attempt to hold onto their wife (there’s been a couple of fake lottery winners for this reason) but I’d be lying if I said the thought that this could be a SISU set up hadn’t entered my head if only for a fleeting moment before being dismissed just as quickly.

oucho

Just imagine if he did take us over, he definitely seems like the type who would immediately make himself player manager.
Providing he picked himself ahead of Haynes, that wouldn't necessarily be a problem.

pusbccfc

I thought it was funny at first but this Dale character clearly needs help and has deep issues. The lengths he’s gone to try and prove something no one believes is insane. Someone who knows him needs to get him off social media right now

The problem is, all his family and friends were backing him on Facebook a few weeks back.

bawtryneal

Like the rest of the posters on here I believe the whole thing is ridiculous and only exists in Evans head
However, assuming it is true, I wonder what the Football League would say and would he pass the "fit and proper person" test.
Surely before he could even put in a credible offer and let alone buy the club he would have to approach the EFL for approval to purchase the EFL golden share

Users who are viewing this thread