Southend United (Away) Match Thread (5 Viewers)

skyblue1991

Full #CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Ramage, Stokes, Haynes, Vincelot, Bigirimana, O'Brien, Cole, Hunt, Tudgay. #PUSB

Subs for #CCFC: Burge (GK), Phillips, Lorentzson, Rose, Maddison, Lameiras, Fortune. #PUSB

The Tinkerman at it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Meltdown on Facebook.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Astute

Time for Tudgay to remind TM that he has another striker that can score goals. Quite happy with that side considering Fleck and Armstrong can't play.

shmmeee

Chin up boys, lots of experience in that side, defence should be more solid and Tudgay can get goals.

If nothing else it'll throw off any planning they'd done :D

H

Huckerby

Chin up boys, lots of experience in that side, defence should be more solid and Tudgay can get goals.

If nothing else it'll throw off any planning they'd done :D
True, should stop any "they've figured us out" rubbish

AFCCOVENTRY

No goals or pace in that line up imo. Not much you can do when the top goal scorer and your only winger is out.

Shows where Mogga needs to reinforce this window.

Johnnythespider

Well we need some of the senior player's to step up today, was quite confident of a win before I saw that side, now I'm just hoping for one.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Did the commentary just say Burton away was one of our best performances? Was very scrappy

Specs WT-R75

Cole, OBrien, Hunt

Not sure any of them have a full 90 minutes in them. Lets hope we don't pick up a knock during the game...

Users who are viewing this thread