ST sales (1 Viewer)

Ccfcjml71

Good point. Or maybe he meant Friday. Italia said SISU were great at one point, maybe he meant they weren't.

Back on topic, I think we will sell more than people think. No evidence, just a hunch.
I agree, football is a bug, SISU or no SISU.

I'd much rather be watching the Sky blues than being dragged round a retail park by the mrs!

italiahorse

That is fair enough, but I don't go to games for SISU, I go to games for Coventry City!

As much as I hate the slimeballs SISU, and wish we get new owners..... I am afraid more people should take the blame for relegation this season, SISU, Russell Slade, Mark Venus and the Players for me as the biggest culprits, all equally contributed to a terrible year.
As I said. Some fans just want to watch the team at any level and any location.
The traditional way of 'voting with your feet' is difficult to apply with that dedication.
However tens of thousands are doing it and Sisu just adjust the budget down.
To stop this someone will need to put some money in to improve the product and bring the fans back.
Unfortunately it will never be Sisu.

stevefloyd

Way I see it, it's stalemate between the NOPM group and Sisu and I can just see them laughing at us and showing the fans who the winners will be because we know how fucking stubborn those twats are

Nick

Administrator
The latest is to force a sale to Hoffman by not renewing. The one before was not renewing until Fisher goes.

Think it's just made up as going along.

Adge

The latest is to force a sale to Hoffman by not renewing. The one before was not renewing until Fisher goes.

I thought that a bit strange. If Fisher goes-so what? Sisu will still be in charge and will just get another mouthpiece to spout their lies.

letsallsingtogether

Way I see it, it's stalemate between the NOPM group and Sisu and I can just see them laughing at us and showing the fans who the winners will be because we know how fucking stubborn those twats are
But how many NOPM are there.
I am not renewing doesn't mean I am not going.
In fact I am giving them extra revenue they can then spend on players.

stevefloyd

But how many NOPM are there.
I am not renewing doesn't mean I am not going.
In fact I am giving them extra revenue they can then spend on players.
If you are still going you are not in the NOPM crowd then, i was merely trying to make a point how stubborn these parasites are, that is Sisu

covcity4life

Nopm is not made up though as even if never fully commiyed i thinknwe all know fans eho no longer go anymore. This season is just gonna add to that number

Generally Midfield

For people who have kept having STs the last couple of seasons and are thinking they probably won't be renewing - including me - it's not nopm or else I wouldn't have had a ST at all. I've just reached a point of feeling totally fed up with everything on and off the pitch. Next season I'll pick and choose games. If we're playing better I'll go more often but if it's the same as this season with crap football and all the crap off it then not so much.

Steve.B50

For people who have kept having STs the last couple of seasons and are thinking they probably won't be renewing - including me - it's not nopm or else I wouldn't have had a ST at all. I've just reached a point of feeling totally fed up with everything on and off the pitch. Next season I'll pick and choose games. If we're playing better I'll go more often but if it's the same as this season with crap football and all the crap off it then not so much.

Fully agree.
If I want to go up I will just pay on the gate. Will try and keep going to away games but until things change I am not making any commitment.

ccfcway

na, the latest is we have been relegated and the vast majority of people not renewing have simply had enough.

The sale wont be forced by a handful of people not renewing and labelling it as something else.

Ironically, in my opinion, by having a campaign entitled NOPM (or something similar) actually takes away for the many who are doing this anyway due to the current position of the club, enabling some to move the focus elsewhere as opposed to highlighting that the whole club is in a mess

Sky Blue Harry H

I think you will be lucky to get your 2000 ask a lot of diehards from block 18 if they are renewing I think you will get a no nothing to do with the division lots of us have been there before it's the shower running us .Too many false promises

Fair enough. I am a diehard (in Block 17 - we must be made of sterner stuff ;)

Captain Dart

Who ever made that must be beyond embarrassment. That is absolutely cringe worthy.
I saw the same graphic used with the message being that a working class person who voted Tory was a Knob.

olderskyblue

Get you, with your elitism ;)

Ha, well, i've had enough of the riff raff.... ;)

My mate is struggling to get up the steps to our seats now (very dodgy knee) so thought we might join the posh nobs over the other side....

chiefdave

Didn't know you could buy season tickets for SISU. Are they more or less than the season tickets to watch the football?

olderskyblue

Didn't know you could buy season tickets for SISU. Are they more or less than the season tickets to watch the football?

Much less. SISU subsidise them with all the money their taking out the club... ;)

stupot07

I saw the same graphic used with the message being that a working class person who voted Tory was a Knob.
Me too
a6bce7ba7edfe4af4feb45a8540c5af0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

no less embarrassing with a change of subject matter.

If they had been used aimed at the people who went to sixfields, there would be outcry on here... yep, embarrassing, whatever the subject matter.

Monkeyface

Fuckin drama Queens! Some people have had enough, it's their choice not to go anymore.

Seriously some of you lot need a life away from this website!

Users who are viewing this thread