Stoke tickets (1 Viewer)

Adge

No cigar I’m afraid! That’s the old ground. 😀

rob9872

CV22SBA

Boom! 09:58 and 4 tickets sorted.
Missed out on WBA so glad another slip up by Ticketmaster going on sale early.

SkyBlueSoul

Same here, in nice and early. Hopefully be a decent party atmosphere even though there'll be nowt to play for, the boys deserve it after what they've given us this season

Hiraeth

Thought I'd missed the boat (no, not the Charlton Away one) as no tickets showing at half ten but back showing as available a moment ago

Covkid1968#

Ticket office told me they had sold out. And you had to wait for someone to release from their shopping basket. Anyways… got one so not a problem in the end

theferret

Anyone not received their Stoke tickets yet? Almost always get mine within a day or two of ordering, but still not arrived and with BH I'm now looking at Tuesday at the earliest. Just wondering if they are late sending out and if others still not received?

clint van damme

Anyone not received their Stoke tickets yet? Almost always get mine within a day or two of ordering, but still not arrived and with BH I'm now looking at Tuesday at the earliest. Just wondering if they are late sending out and if others still not received?

Got mine yesterday which is later than usual, (except Blues which got delivered to the wrong address!).

Users who are viewing this thread