Stoke tickets (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Lol, ffs.

If you really really want someone from a forum to call you a c**t to your face can I ask are you going Stoke?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

David you wouldn’t do anything to anyones face

letsallsingtogether

Lol, ffs.

If you really really want someone from a forum to call you a c**t to your face can I ask are you going Stoke?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
From one c**t to another🤣🤣🤣
Yes I am going to Stoke why they letting you out?
Dont worry you wont be the first to call me that or the last I coundt give a fuck what you call me I have broad shoulders will just laugh at you.
I am 60 heard it all before.

Bad Boy

Anyone not received their Stoke tickets yet? Almost always get mine within a day or two of ordering, but still not arrived and with BH I'm now looking at Tuesday at the earliest. Just wondering if they are late sending out and if others still not received?
Person who purchased one for me hasn't received it in the post yet.

rob9872

Any idea what time City coach is likely to arrive at Bet365 on Saturday?
My grandson would love to be there and try and get some piccies as they get off.
Usually approx 1pm for a 3 kick off, so would assume 10.30ish for a 12.30.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Pretty much forgot I hadn't had mine until I saw this thread. But yeah, mine still haven't arrived, unless the other half has hid them... always a possibility.

With it being a 12.30 kick off, does anyone know where we will be able to enjoy a few early morning pints before the game?

Bad Boy

Pretty much forgot I hadn't had mine until I saw this thread. But yeah, mine still haven't arrived, unless the other half has hid them... always a possibility.

With it being a 12.30 kick off, does anyone know where we will be able to enjoy a few early morning pints before the game?
Most pubs don't open until 12 noon, think you'll struggle to get a few sherberts before the game. There is Spoons- The Wheatsheaf in Church Street, Stoke upon Trent (the town of Stoke) opens at 8 am but its a good stretch of the legs to the clayheads place about 2 and half miles and a 35 minute walk.

Last edited:

Grendel

Most pubs don't open until 12 noon, think you'll struggle to get a few sherberts before the game.

There’s a couple of hungry horse in Stoke they all open at 10

tskezz

Theres a bar at the station (if your coming by train) I had a few while I waited for my changing train before the Derby game, that was about 9:30ish

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I think the assumption IRA o day has an armchair is a leap of faith

The park bench is his home
...with a plaque enscribed " Gerry Adams. He loved this place"

Macca1987

Anyone still waiting for their tickets, normally really fast from purchase to arriving in the post, but not this time

Bad Boy

Update on tickets, so purchased 6 tickets all seats together, today in the post I receive 1 ticket lol
Received 1 (one) ticket after purchasing 6 (six) all together.
Allegedly a mans been to the moon and back and and we can't get 6 tickets sent out together to one person.
Ffs!!!

Adge

Having a stinker trying to get tickets in the home end, not looking good at all. Hope there is a cash turnstile 🥹

aloisiwouldhavescored

Anyone know if the match is on red button or ifollow? Watershed for not showing matches is 3pm to 5.30pm or something like that, so the game is outside those parameters.

mark82

Anyone know if the match is on red button or ifollow? Watershed for not showing matches is 3pm to 5.30pm or something like that, so the game is outside those parameters.

Doubt it. There will be a selection of games available but doubt one with nothing riding on it will be chosen.

Only Luton - Reading showing as live at the moment.

Macca1987

So still no tickets, contacted CCFC, reply stated if I don't get them by 12 Friday to email them again and they will go on the list to be collected at Stoke. Post doesn't arrive until 2pm each day, so looks like collection at Stoke

Grendel

Take your tiresome racist crap to another thread.

I’m genuinely mystified how someone criticising a mass murderer of uk citizens and the simpleton who defends said terrorist can be deemed a racist but very well Charles

rob9872

I’m genuinely mystified how someone criticising a mass murderer of uk citizens and the simpleton who defends said terrorist can be deemed a racist but very well Charles
This is the same poster who said you were also racist for disliking Max. I think he's looking a bit too hard to be offended.

Grendel

This is the same poster who said you were also racist for disliking Max. I think he's looking a bit too hard to be offended.

giphy.gif

shepardo01

So still no tickets, contacted CCFC, reply stated if I don't get them by 12 Friday to email them again and they will go on the list to be collected at Stoke. Post doesn't arrive until 2pm each day, so looks like collection at Stoke
In the same boat.... what email address did you use..? I'm going to have to drop them a line....
Cheers.

pipkin73

Luton V Reading on Sky Sports Main Event, Celtic V Hearts on Sky Sports Football (don't get why). Huddersfield V Bristol City on Red Button. Not even showing the Forest game as off yet so i would expect some late additions.

Bad Boy

Sick of the sight of Stoke, I’ve been three times this week for work.

Never been to the ground though, so it’s number 68/92 I believe.
Sick of the sight of Stoke, I’ve been three times this week for work.

Never been to the ground though, so it’s number 68/92 I believe.
Three times in a week!
Do you know Arfur Tow Crate now?
Bay keerful thee dunner wet thesen!
🤣🤣🤣

Grendel

Thick as pig shite both of you. I'm not offended feel sorry for you both disliking different races/countries just for the sake of it. Sad and pathetic.

Gerry Adams isn’t a different race Charles

Covkid1968#

Users who are viewing this thread