Supporters forum Tuesday 30th August (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah even if he had the answers he wouldn't give them anyway. But the tiptoeing around Boddy and asking completely mundane questions regarding trivial matters and lapping up his every word - i.e. Brentford model/Robins has the final say on transfers - is just a waste of everyone's time.

If these meetings are to still go ahead the difficult questions should be tabled regardless otherwise frankly they're not representatives of the thoughts, mood and feelings of the fans.
What difficult questions have I not listed?
Tip toeing and lapping up every word. Again are you 6. You build rapport you build respect you build continuity.

You then have the opportunity yo ask

You said robins had the final say? Why didn’t he on the Hyam transfer? The answr is obvious of course

Also as shmmee says you talk of the Brentford or Luton model but they are investing in the playing staff incrementally so which is it and why?

Yours and grendels model of communication leads to no
Communication

surely you can understand this surely?

Reactions: vow

Brighton Sky Blue

What’s the point speaking to anyone if you just want to tell them to fuck off? I’m sure Mark and I could meet joy with some
notice and I did communicate during the pitch situation but that was a club issue not an owner one

Well if you can arrange to meet her you should. Rule number one, speak to the person with real authority instead of a middle man.

Sky Blue Pete

I've not said you should tell them to fuck off. But asking a question then accepting a vague and delusive answers is pointless. I'd like to see more pressure applied to answers that aren't deemed good enough.
To what end ksb???? I volunteer in a prison and regularly speak with the director about the regime and conditions. I point out unsatisfactory situations I can’t do anything about them. What do you want? Some semblance of accountability to the fans or nothjng and you and others did absolutely suggest that I ask when boddy and Seppala and fisher will fuck off sorry if it wasn’t you

Reactions: vow

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah even if he had the answers he wouldn't give them anyway. But the tiptoeing around Boddy and asking completely mundane questions regarding trivial matters and lapping up his every word - i.e. Brentford model/Robins has the final say on transfers - is just a waste of everyone's time.

If these meetings are to still go ahead the difficult questions should be tabled regardless otherwise frankly they're not representatives of the thoughts, mood and feelings of the fans.

As above, they need to be getting meetings in or at least access to put questions to Seppalla directly. And if actually that’s possible, do that and bypass the forums with the middle manager.

Sky Blue Pete

As above, they need to be getting meetings in or at least access to put questions to Seppalla directly. And if actually that’s possible, do that and bypass the forums with the middle manager.
On the only issue that matters Ms Seppalla said the new stadium is progressing and the university of Warwick are such lovely people

KenilworthSkyBlue

I think a meeting with her would be equally as unproductive, perhaps more so. Regardless of what Pete seems to think she treats fans with utter contempt and always has done.

Sky Blue Pete

I think a meeting with her would be equally as unproductive. Regardless of what Pete seems to think she treats fans with utter contempt and always has done.
She’s never treated me with contempt. Only given me information that she wants to give but never with contempt. Not what you want to hear but thems the facts. I’m sure mark would agree

KenilworthSkyBlue

To what end ksb???? I volunteer in a prison and regularly speak with the director about the regime and conditions. I point out unsatisfactory situations I can’t do anything about them. What do you want? Some semblance of accountability to the fans or nothjng and you and others did absolutely suggest that I ask when boddy and Seppala and fisher will fuck off sorry if it wasn’t you

You seem to think constructively airing grievances is synonymous with communication being entirely disintegrated. If that's the case them my points are entirely justified.

Why not hold Boddy to account, again constructively, for previous comments made regarding Robins having the final say on transfers when that's clearly not the case...

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Can they stop insulting everybody’s intelligence with talk of a new ground and let us know if there is a plan more than hoping the current landlords go bust.

Sky Blue Pete

You seem to think constructively airing grievances is synonymous with the communication is being entirely disintegrated. If that's the case them my points are entirely justified.

Why not hold Boddy to account, again constructuvely, for previous comments made regarding Robins having the final say on transfers when that's clearly not the case...
I do and I will

Sky Blue Pete

Exactly, she'll tell you exactly what you want to hear. It's pointless conversing with her.
Um why are you assuming I’m a twat? I’m naive but not utterly stupid.
What are the plans for the new stadium?
Things are progressing?
In what way?
Nothing tangible
What next?
Do you move on to come on joy it’s bollox or show the answers to be bollox by past experience and intelligent questions?

letsallsingtogether

Yeah sod trying to build a rapport with supporters groups and the club. Bloody stupid idea. Wot a misery
Well if it's that they want, why not go one step closer like Liverpool have?

But tbf they read this forum they know the questions supporters want answering, so they have no excuse not knowing the answer. They have had plenty of time to think them up.

Sky Blue Pete

You seem to think constructively airing grievances is synonymous with the communication is being entirely disintegrated. If that's the case them my points are entirely justified.

Why not hold Boddy to account, again constructuvely, for previous comments made regarding Robins having the final say on transfers when that's clearly not the case...
You’ll have to explain the first paragraph I think I’m being stupid and don’t understand it

SlowerThanPlatt

Sky Blue Pete

Missed of its on there but can we get clarity on whether the rent deal includes clauses on quality of the pitch and what’s being done to stop this happening again?

Not vague “communication” but do CCFC have any legal recourse to get funds back?
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread