Match Thread Swansea [A] 05/03/22 3pm (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

mark82

Good tackle by Rose there. Ref doing his thing still.

Evo1883

We left early .. hate them to play against but we gave them way too much respect first half , along with not being able to do basic things correctly it was never going to end well .

Todd kane shite for the first , fadz shite for the second , Sheaf shite for the 3rd .

Never expected nowt , never got nowt

really like the stadium ..

Tommo1993

Hated this game. Two of my favourite players not in the squad, and Sheaf, another big favourite has had a stinker. But most have really.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Im stunned by some of the decisions.

Pathetic from robins. Absolutely clueless when it comes to making differences in games.

Sick Boy

It's not the reason we've lost today, but this ref has been abysmal today towards us.

If there was a hint of foul play, our goal would have been disallowed. Bet he was fuming.
He was poor in general but we were shite across the pitch.

ccfc922

93:58 the whistle goes, plus the joke going on with their fans holding the ball...

"MINIMUM" of 4 minutes...

pusbccfc

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Bad day at the office all round. Influential players missing through injury, Players off the pace. Tactics wrong, Waited too long to make subs. Didn't use all the subs to rest legs ahead of Tuesday.

But at least we managed to create some chances, albeit we were losing by that time.

Hopefully see a much better reaction against Luton.

Brighton Sky Blue

Well this is the problem when the manager has such a thin margin for error-if he gets it wrong the game is as good as gone. Wouldn't have taken much to have given us a fighting chance, not much at all.

fernandopartridge

Got what we deserved really, first half set up was wrong and lost us the game. They like to pass it about at the back yet we just left Gyokeres up there without the back up of O'Hare.

Looking at the squad it might be just about good enough to maintain the top half position but there just isn't the depth of quality we really need to push on for the play offs.

At least Godden is back and he looked reasonably sharp. I thought Waghorn actually did ok when he came on too so there is a chance to give Gyokeres a rest.

Paxman II

MR's got it wrong today I feel. Too little too late with changes and the wrong set up considering who was available. Swansea made to look good first half. We bossed the second half strangely. Could have been such a different outcome had we scored a couple of gifted chances.

I did not expect much today and looking twards those home games, which will either keep us in with a playoff chance or destroy it.

steve101

Robins must take a lot of responsibility for that defeat. Obviously doesn't trust his players to play the press without O'Hare. Allen and Maatsen are more than capable to do it.

mark82

Got what we deserved really, first half set up was wrong and lost us the game. They like to pass it about at the back yet we just left Gyokeres up there without the back up of O'Hare.

Looking at the squad it might be just about good enough to maintain the top half position but there just isn't the depth of quality we really need to push on for the play offs.

At least Godden is back and he looked reasonably sharp. I thought Waghorn actually did ok when he came on too so there is a chance to give Gyokeres a rest.

Set up was wrong but we didn't change it until 60 minutes which is bizarre. We could all see it at 1-0.

SheafIsGod

We had 12 goal attempts to their 8, forced their goalie into 3 saves. I genuinely think that performance, particularly in the 2nd half, was better than some of the dross we’ve served up recently and won.

Users who are viewing this thread