Match Thread Swansea City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 19th Aug (4 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

Gutted if Palmer is injured as talented as he is we really struggle to carry injury prone players with our squad size.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Apologies for the regular match thread question, but anyone managed to get an iFollow video pass for this? When I try on phone it allows me to put payment details in but then fails and says “conflict”. On laptop it’s the same or sticks at the payment screen and I get bouncy ball depending which location I use. Bit worried they’ve sorted the tech to disallow VPNs.

SkyBlueGuy

Apologies for the regular match thread question, but anyone managed to get an iFollow video pass for this? When I try on phone it allows me to put payment details in but then fails and says “conflict”. On laptop it’s the same or sticks at the payment screen and I get bouncy ball depending which location I use. Bit worried they’ve sorted the tech to disallow VPNs.
This had happened to me a few time before... Always panic inducing. Sometimes I've found it doesn't work too early. Maybe try a different browsers? I usually find Brave works when chrome won't sometimes. Sometimes I find that turning on a VPN, there clearing the cache/ cookies from the web browser makes it work. Hopefully one of those help!

BornSlippySkyBlue

This had happened to me a few time before... Always panic inducing. Sometimes I've found it doesn't work too early. Maybe try a different browsers? I usually find Brave works when chrome won't sometimes. Sometimes I find that turning on a VPN, there clearing the cache/ cookies from the web browser makes it work. Hopefully one of those help!
Have you had the “conflict” message? I’ve tried different browsers, locations, clearing cookies etc and none of it seems to make much difference this time.

TomRad85

There's potential for Robins to play a flat midfield 3 here tbh if palmer is injured . We will see
Oh God no! Although every time something sounds like a bad idea to me, we win, so what do I know.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

2 games in and injured!! as much as I like palmer it’s time to get rid let’s hope sakamoto starts if it’s Kelly I can’t see us being much of a threat today we need to strengthen midfield Eccles as a10 is not the answer
We ain't getting rid let's be honest so need to hope it's not a big injury and that hes back for next game.

covcity4life

Hope not. Try changing the country . They did stop a few last year

ptr

Gutted if Palmer is injured as talented as he is we really struggle to carry injury prone players with our squad size.

Depends on the injury. Might just be out for a week. Will be released at the end of his contract next year if it continues. Shame as he’s a great player at this level. Needs more goals and assists but they come with actually playing games consistently.

Matt smith

Depends on the injury. Might just be out for a week. Will be released at the end of his contract next year if it continues. Shame as he’s a great player at this level. Needs more goals and assists but they come with actually playing games consistently.
I don’t think he’s great to be honest

too much of a maverick and is never fit

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Traffic is terrible. I swear the roads in this country keep hitting new levels of shite. Should make kick off but it should never should take this long.

Sakamoto in for Palmer - it has got to be, surely? Would like to see Wright with Godden too.

theferret

Traffic is terrible. I swear the roads in this country keep hitting new levels of shite. Should make kick off but it should never should take this long.

Sakamoto in for Palmer - it has got to be, surely? Would like to see Wright with Godden too.

Left at 7.30 and got here at 10.15. It was the only way to avoid all the shite.

Hertsccfc

Eccles, Sheaf and Kelly would do a job defensively but we would severely lack a creative spark
I think Sheaf has shown at the end of last season and in the last match that he can get forward and be useful as long as he doesn't shoot too often and Eccles can do so too. I think this is viable although it feels like Sakamoto time.

We need another CAM. We just can't rely on Palmer no matter how good a player he is when fit. A top season long loan until we can assess O'Hare's return seems right to me.

Matt smith

I think Sheaf has shown at the end of last season and in the last match that he can get forward and be useful as long as he doesn't shoot too often and Eccles can do so too. I think this is viable although it feels like Sakamoto time.

We need another CAM. We just can't rely on Palmer no matter how good a player he is when fit. A top season long loan until we can assess O'Hare's return seems right to me.
He said he needed 4, to me that’s a LCB, 2 midfielders (one sitter and one 10, and a striker)

Ashdown

Robins and Co will sort this out but they have to get it moving now. I’ve said it before but we have a few injury prone players and the squad can quickly be depleted . Kelly, Allen, Ohare, Palmer, Godden, Tavares …..all injured or susceptible . Fadz isn’t getting any younger either. I’d take a draw today and try and reinforce in the week 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread