Swindon (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

ccfc92

Disappointing, but a win next week and we'll all be happy again and it's not like we lost is it. Might feel like it, but when we look back it's another point on the board.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

3 points next week is a must. We will start dropping out the top 6 soon if we don't win, we've been lucky with the last 2-3 results, other teams losing.

Gazolba

Losing touch with the leaders now, even if we win the game in hand, we wont be in the top 2.

letsallsingtogether

Disappointing, but a win next week and we'll all be happy again and it's not like we lost is it. Might feel like it, but when we look back it's another point on the board.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
We have been saying that for three weeks. ..

covcity4life

We putting lots of pressure on next game and no win is guaranteed. Pboro in good form too. If we won today a draw next week would be ok. Now we are really needing to win

And now all of a sudden defence and Rcc won't strike fear into opposition

Gills scored late again. The final 5 mins of match day has ruined Saturday completly for me

So so gutted

ccfc92

P'Boro won 4-0 today.

Mind you, we played a shit team today.

Flips 50p coin to decide winner next week....

stupot07

3 points next week is a must. We will start dropping out the top 6 soon if we don't win, we've been lucky with the last 2-3 results, other teams losing.

Yep, we're still in the top 6 largely down to starting off like a rocket and getting 9 points from our first 3 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

luwalla

Scruffy goal from vincelot and a missed pen that we got lucky on... What has happened to our strikers!?!

Skyblueweeman

Well that was fucking shit. Invited both goals. I don't understand why we stayed so deep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Yes, but we didn't lose. The way some are moaning on here you'd think we lost 3-2 rather than got a draw.

Disappointing, but some perspective needed I think.

To be fair, if we had of lost in the end, I'd feel exactly the same as I do now.

Its not the end of the world, but fucking hell, 2-0 up with 5 mins to go?

Gazolba

On the bright side, Bury lost with Eagles playing and he was substituted.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes, but we didn't lose. The way some are moaning on here you'd think we lost 3-2 rather than got a draw.

Yep we're still on course for a play off place, just the manner of the points dropped is gutting.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just seen this on Twitter
Cov at Swindon-

[MENTION=8369]mark[/MENTION]jones143: 2015 0-2 up with 5mins to go.
2014 0-1 up with 18mins to go.
2013 0-1 up with 13mins to go.
2012 0-2 up with 13mins to go.

W0 D2 L2

stupot07

Just to cheer you up

b17cf2044e9102415b3957132189ebcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

covcity4life

Playoffs r a plan b. Don't give a fuck about them right now

We r dropping pts in hunt for autos and that's why today is a bad bad day

Gazolba

More rationalising of failure but not as good as your last effort. We did lose, not the game but a 2 goal lead, which in some ways is worse than losing the game because we threw a win away.

Macca

Well I'm disappointed and concerned about last 3 performances. been told all week how shit Swindon are yet we couldn't defend a 2-0 lead for 5 mins. Sorry that's a crap day at the office to add to last Saturday. And sorry but we aren't a fucking rehab centre for premiership has beens either

wingy

Can someone who was there confirm.or rebuff a feeling I got about where the danger was coming from.
I got the Impression they started ripping us down their right and am wondering. if Stokes may have tired In the last ten?

stupot07

Can someone who was there confirm.or rebuff a feeling I got about where the danger was coming from.
I got the Impression they started ripping us down their right and am wondering. if Stokes may have tired In the last ten?

And who was on the left in front of stokes and did they give him any protection?

stupot07

Well I'm disappointed and concerned about last 3 performances. been told all week how shit Swindon are yet we couldn't defend a 2-0 lead for 5 mins. Sorry that's a crap day at the office to add to last Saturday. And sorry but we aren't a fucking rehab centre for premiership has beens either

or a kindergarten for other clubs kids...

Users who are viewing this thread