Match Thread Swindon Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 26th Sep (1 Viewer)

Adge

It was pretty much the same as McDonald, same sort of position but on opposite side of box and another player just behind it.
Very similar incidents and if we/I didn't think McDonalds was a sending off them in afraid same here.

Dazmataz

I'm sorry I wholeheartedly disagree with this lazy bullshit. I think he works his socks off, especially when it comes to hounding defenders on the ball. If anything he scares me a bit that he will get himself sent off with silly fouls!
Casual racism is also lazy

Grendel

Im only jokin around as we all get things wrong. I thibk u said it after frustration of newport or yeovil game to be fair

I was in 2 minds wether to poke fun.or not,its not a big deal

He's an odd player but I guess if he scores like this who cares

Tommo72

There genuinely isn’t a huge gulf in class from top to bottom in this league....I don’t think it makes a big difference who we are playing tbh...

When you think about the games we lost too...we probably should be top?

clint van damme

I'm sorry I wholeheartedly disagree with this lazy bullshit. I think he works his socks off, especially when it comes to hounding defenders on the ball. If anything he scares me a bit that he will get himself sent off with silly fouls!

I don't think he's lazy, I think he just lacks concentration and focus. If he didn't he wouldn't be on loan to a league 2 side.
I love the fucker and have ever since his cameo against Notts County!

Esoterica

He's an odd player but I guess if he scores like this who cares
I agree with this. If someone asked me to compare him to another footballer, I'm not sure I could. But he's definitely got something. Think he'll score more spectacular goals than 6 yard tap ins anyway.

JulianDarbyFTW

This league is so tight at the moment that each win feels vital. A bad defeat on Saturday and we could theoretically drop down to 11th (although I'm sure some of those teams will play each other, so maybe not). Still, it shows that we have to keep getting points on the board. No room for complacency, and far to early to assume we'll walk into the playoffs / autos.

steve82

A huge win tonight, and back to back wins again. This must give the side a massive boost in confidence and this needs to be put to disposing of Crewe on Saturday. A big test of character and the team delivered.

Sounded like there was some excellent individual performances and as a side, pleased Biamou started and is looking like he's starting to handle the league. Hopefully he gets another start Saturday and the goal he's deserved too.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just waiting for the train at Swindon back home to Weston Super Mare,Great performance should of had 3 penalties before we got the winner but will settle for Nazons finish bloody superb.
Thought the ref was very poor.
Anyway PUSB ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!

Liquid Gold

Big Big big win. So pleased to win away especially after going behind. I thought we’d be in for a long night after the constant poor decisions from the ref and then going a goal behind but to come back and win it felt great. Atmosphere was great tonight, really did ourselves proud. Can’t wait for Saturday now, don’t want to get too excited as we will drop points here and there this season but we really do look like we can do something.

steve82

Most important win of the season so far I would say.

1. Away form has been dodgy

2. Swindon have been a bogey team for us for some time.

3. We won from being a goal behind.

4. Mental strength and character shown also.

Has to be the most satisfying win so far.

Users who are viewing this thread