The Apprentice 2018 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yeah I said that, that red box might have worked well somewhere like that or Firebox online that sells gifts aimed at adults etc.

I don't get all of the "come up and join us for a dance nonsense". If I was a buyer and somebody tried that they would be out the door straight away, just tell me whats so good about the product and why we should sell it.
That was a very cringeworthy moment.

The look on that one buyer's face was priceless.

Nick

Administrator
That was a very cringeworthy moment.

The look on that one buyer's face was priceless.

It was obviously planned though as the producers had sent them for dancing lessons and the other ones to acting lessons.

Then you have the buyers who have also been briefed beforehand about it.

Otis

It was obviously planned though as the producers had sent them for dancing lessons and the other ones to acting lessons.

Then you have the buyers who have also been briefed beforehand about it.
Yeah. It does seem more and more staged.

Nick

Administrator
Well that's fine if her now husband was her then boyfriend.

He was her then employee as well.

giphy.gif

Otis

Thank God he fired Daniel.

Would have sent out entirely the wrong message to have that lying bullshitter in the final.

Thing is, he IS good. Just totally untrustworthy.

Otis

I think they are both pretty rubbish.
Yeah, agree.

Pretty much all about whether Lord Sugar thinks he can make money at this point.

Not wishing to give anything away, but ...
Camilla's website has changed substantially in the past week

Otis

Get a bet on
Just had a look and cannot see any odds or bets available.

If you want to know what I discovered though, read on....
Last week Camilla had 4 flavours of nut milk and they were in little triangular cartoons and they were 4 for £12. The website also had a certain look and feel to it.

This week there is just one flavour, they are in completely different containers entirely, the price is now £11 for 4 and they are only available on pre-order.

The website, though still sexy, has a completely different feel to it.

Could be of course that maybe she has done this as a result of losing, but much more likely Lord Sugar's grubby little hands have been all over this.

ccfcrob

Yeah, agree.

Pretty much all about whether Lord Sugar thinks he can make money at this point.

Not wishing to give anything away, but ...
Camilla's website has changed substantially in the past week
I cant see any changes with it. However I do think she will be the winner as Sugar can mould the product/company any which way he wants as it is so young.

ccfcrob

No changes?

There's loads of changes. I have already mentioned at least 5 changes.
I've missed where you have noted the changes. TBF i only first looked at her website last week and again last night after the missus didnt believe that 4 bottles of the stuff cost £11!!!

Otis

Okay.

1. Price has changed.

2. Packaging has changed. Were in triangular cartons, now in bottles.

3. Were 4 flavours, now just 1 single flavour.

4. Were available to buy, now only available to pre-order.

5. Imaging now a bit more fun sexy, rather than sexual. Picture of Camilla in really provocative pose now gone.

ccfcrob

Okay.

1. Price has changed.

2. Packaging has changed. Were in triangular cartons, now in bottles.

3. Were 4 flavours, now just 1 single flavour.

4. Were available to buy, now only available to pre-order.

5. Imaging now a bit more fun sexy, rather than sexual. Picture of Camilla in really provocative pose now gone.

You my friend are spot on. Completely missed the pre-order and lack of other flavours.

fellatio_Martinez

Watched some of last nights episode.

Christ, have they buggered this show up. The interview episode used to be deadly serious and a good delve into the candidates CV.

Now it's like a semi formal interview for a job at McDonalds.

Boooooo!

ccfcrob

Watched some of last nights episode.

Christ, have they buggered this show up. The interview episode used to be deadly serious and a good delve into the candidates CV.

Now it's like a semi formal interview for a job at McDonalds.

Boooooo!
It used to be alot lengthier. I must admit i was dissapointed with it.

OffenhamSkyBlue

If interviewers treated candidates like that in the real world, they'd be up before an employment tribunal quicker than you could say nut-milk!

Users who are viewing this thread