The holiday thread I’ve (1 Viewer)

Monners

Over the water to Ireland this year. Dublin for friends and family, Co Cork (in a cottage next to a dairy farm - should be fun) and Galway. May partake in a tipple or two.

Rich

We have a great site near where we live. We go on it when friends come over and we join them or if I put our motorhome there for someone.

It has a full sized club with snooker and pool tables, swimming pool, massive bar and entertainment through the week. And is close to the beach being at the end of our island. It has a nature reserve next to it. And the views are great unless looking at Blackpool :smuggrin:
I wanna go Blackpool in August, can I ask what the great site is?

Astute

I wanna go Blackpool in August, can I ask what the great site is?
It is 90 minutes away with clear roads from their ground.

The reason you can see Blackpool but it is so far away is that we are on the other side of Morecambe bay.

But if you want a decent camp site in Blackpool go to Marton Mere. It is a Haven site. Plenty for kids to do. Lots of good walks. And the touring pitches are near where the entertainment is. It is just off the main road on the way in to Blackpool. Not too far from the sea front but far enough away to be peaceful.

Users who are viewing this thread