The official NFL Thread (7 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Should have pulled ahead but instead we’re two scored behind now. Texans get the ball after the half. Do you trust Smith to drive us downfield because I don’t.

Otis

Game over if they get a TD here. We simply are unable to put anything more than 20 points on the board in a game.

Liquid Gold

I’m getting sick of Smith to be honest. We need to go downfield and he throws at the line of scrimmage. I know our WRs aren’t the best but he needs to give them chances.

Otis

I’m getting sick of Smith to be honest. We need to go downfield and he throws at the line of scrimmage. I know our WRs aren’t the best but he needs to give them chances.
He's a steadier Eddie than Cousins, but a steady Eddie just the same.

Our offence is quite dull and doesn't have an ounce of explosiveness about it.

Liquid Gold

He's a steadier Eddie than Cousins, but a steady Eddie just the same.

Our offence is quite dull and doesn't have an ounce of explosiveness about it.
When Peterson has a bad game like today we’re a bad team. Smith has got no inventiveness, you just know what he’s going to do. Saying that we’re a bad drop and a bad route from tight ends from winning. I like our defence at least.

Kansas are a perfect example of how a team improves with a more explosive QB. I hope we’re looking for the next great pick next season. Take a year of him learning behind Smith like Mahomes. RG3 getting injured put the franchise back so far.

Otis

Maybe Smith's break will galvanise the team, but McCoy has done nowt in the NFL.

Distinctly average.

Could be the end of any play-off hope.

Nice TD there, but he is not a top QB by any stretch.

Liquid Gold

Not too annoyed by that. actually put some football together in the second half. Still convinced that was pass interference on Doctson at the end there

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Horrible injury for Smith.

I also think we need a couple of new nicknames for the NFL show - FitzTragic and Bawlin' Blakey B.

covcity4life

not for me to forgive. you just been shown up though as a troll and your opinions on NFL are now to be disregarded

get well soon Alex Smith

Last edited:

covcity4life

Genuine question, are you happy with AR's level of play this season?

Genuine question why you piping up now because you chatted shit about packers and now your own team got bad luck? maybe stop trolling and redskins will make playoffs one day?

And yes more than happy with AR, dudes only just stopped wearing a knee brace ffs and got us in contention. other players mistakes have cost us wins vs rams and pats. uneducated fans may point to a bad pass in 4th quarter vs seahawks but that is just silly.

CCFC88

Genuine question why you piping up now because you chatted shit about packers and now your own team got bad luck? maybe stop trolling and redskins will make playoffs one day?

And yes more than happy with AR, dudes only just stopped wearing a knee brace ffs and got us in contention. other players mistakes have cost us wins vs rams and pats. uneducated fans may point to a bad pass in 4th quarter vs seahawks but that is just silly.
Why are you incapable of just answering a question without going on a chavesque rant before hand?

You are more than happy that he's ranked 18th in QBR? That's not even average. He has a top 10 receiver in Devante Adams, a very good RB in Jones and a top 10 TE in Jimmy G. Can't see McCarthy being there next year so theres not going to be many people left for AR to shirk the blame onto then.

He's made some incredible plays this year but his overall play has been average at best. Could it be that he is just a good/very good QB with added Lambeau effect?

covcity4life

You are a troll. Anti Packers. have been for years. anyone tries to have debate with you say stupid shit like packers wont make playoffs, or running table no chance etc and it comes back to haunt you.

I just told you rodgers got injured in GAME 1. so i am MORE than happy with how he has played considering. he is not 100% yet still giving us moments to relish like wins over bears and 49ers that will live long in the memory. He hasnt had randall cobb and offensive line has key injuries. Also lets not forget had dumb NFL rules not been so strict GB would have 2 more wins right now most porbably as clay matthews made important sacks with seconds to go in games.

Jordy nelson was AR favourite reciever and he was let go, AR is finding what feels right with remaining recievers and lets not forget TWO rookies who he is using too.

and all this and still a chance of playoffs if can win 5 out of 6. tough but you never know. we wouldnt be in this situation at all with a different QB

As that Black Fox Pundit said few weeks ago, put rodgers in patriots and he has more superbowl rings, put brady in packers and no guarantee they would have won in 2010 even

tone down your packers trolling if you want to debate sensibly about NFL. Otherwise i can jump on redskins backs,not sure what good that will do debate though.

CCFC88

You relished a 3 point home win against CJ Beathard and the 1-5 49ers? That will live long in memory will it? Wow, how the mighty have fallen

The rules are the same for everyone? The same rules which have protected AR and given GB and lots of other teams 15 yards on many occasions this season.

Otis

Why are you incapable of just answering a question without going on a chavesque rant before hand?

You are more than happy that he's ranked 18th in QBR? That's not even average. He has a top 10 receiver in Devante Adams, a very good RB in Jones and a top 10 TE in Jimmy G. Can't see McCarthy being there next year so theres not going to be many people left for AR to shirk the blame onto then.

He's made some incredible plays this year but his overall play has been average at best. Could it be that he is just a good/very good QB with added Lambeau effect?
I had no idea on the 18th ranking. That does surprise me.

And on the GOAT subject, how about Drew Brees this season. He's unstoppable.

Saints regularly putting up 40 points plus.

tisza

I had no idea on the 18th ranking. That does surprise me.

And on the GOAT subject, how about Drew Brees this season. He's unstoppable.

Saints regularly putting up 40 points plus.
Brees doing great but big part is that offensive line. He has so much time it's unbelievable.
Put in 2 quality running backs and a strong receiver core and it's a side almost scoring at will.

Otis

Brees doing great but big part is that offensive line. He has so much time it's unbelievable.
Put in 2 quality running backs and a strong receiver core and it's a side almost scoring at will.
Can't see past them for the Super Bowl at the moment.

CCFC88

They do look far and away the best, properly unstoppable.

Who's everyones picks for KC LA?
I'm taking LA, I think their defence is only going to get better, think Suh and Donald will give Mahommes problems, this will be the best defensive line he's come up against so far this year and it'll be interesting to see how he handles it.

Andy Reid's sides historically get off to a flying start before slowing towards the end of the year. Be interesting to see if PM is the QB to buck that trend.

Users who are viewing this thread