The Official Petition Thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Torch you really are a big baby ,you need to grow up , most people on here have insulted you in some way, shape or form get over it.

By the way Michael is a gentleman and generally so am I , unfortunately I have developed a nasty streak , which seems to develope every time you post, perhaps you could do all of us a favour and diisapear for a very long time

No I'm not a baby I just object to being called a wanker, a fucking idiot and a prick for supporting my team. I don't use those terms for people on the hill or those who are choosing to stay away. So expect the same treatment.

I have no objection to insults, however I do object to people with your attitude having something to do with the KCiC campaign as I don't think it will help Michael and the cause one little bit.

It's up to Michael, of course, at the end of the day and if he turns a blind eye to your abusive nature then fair enough. I'll just no longer support him .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

WestEndAggro calls fans who go to Sixfields pricks, wankers and fucking idiots. Do you agree with that then michael. If he helps you out then you endorse his attitude, don't you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Are you for real?

Do you write for the Daily Mail?

Covstu

forgot about this thread since it went sticky and thought i would be reading so innovative ideas about the protests or saving the club but find the usual bitching and backbiting. Why did i expect anything else....

stupot07

Nope, 17,841 so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

18,324 for those who are still interested in the numbers for this

If only we'd have had a top finish in the last 45 year, we'd have had 50-60k signatures by now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Alright guys

Im in Coventry next weekend if there is anything going on here that I can help out with for an hour or two? Leafleting or what not

MichaelCCFC

Alright guys

Im in Coventry next weekend if there is anything going on here that I can help out with for an hour or two? Leafleting or what not

Sorry for delay in replying. I've been focusing on getting the kcic t-shirts up and running because they spread the kcic message in themselves plus will raise money for proper posters and even advertising. T-shirts are now sorted so will have combined ePetition and t-shirt selling/ordering events as below (and I'm doing Stoneleigh car boot tomorrow - Sunday 13th - so in addition to some very reasonably priced 'pre loved' household items I'll take along a few leaflets and t-shirts too). If you, or anyone else, can help at any of the following that would be brilliant.

Dates for t-shirt sales/orders and handing out ePetition leaflets (or signing up if anyone has an Ipad)

Saturday 19 April - Stall in Coventry market

Saturday 3 May - Sheffield Utd away.

Sunday 4 May - Help for Heroes game at the Ricoh.

Monday 5 May - stall at the Earlsdon Festival jointly with the Sky Blue Trust

georgehudson

spoke to a Sunderland fan today,
he was totally against signing it,
when i asked why, he came out with a lengthy expletive deletive,
bigotry still exists

skybluelee

900 signatures in the last 6 weeks, so about 20 per day. Fucking hell, the apathy shown by the people of Coventry makes me sick. They don't deserve a football club.

Grendel

500 sigs in 2 months. Well done people of Coventry. Well done.

So we won't even muster 25,000 by the end of the campaign. Desperate.

lewys33

So we won't even muster 25,000 by the end of the campaign. Desperate.

My friends son recently started school and he is the only Coventry fan out of the lot of them. Tragic really. B teams will soon take over and league 1 and below may as well not exist.

albion83

Brighton fan here, have just signed.

Have you approached North Stand Chat (Brighton fans site)? With our recent history our fans are sympathetic to other fans plight.

mark82

My friends son recently started school and he is the only Coventry fan out of the lot of them. Tragic really. B teams will soon take over and league 1 and below may as well not exist.

I assume that's in Coventry? Sad really.

That said there is plenty of time for them to change.

skybluelee

My daughter is the only Coventry fan in her school, and before her I was the only one in mine. It's fun. At least it was in 1987 when I was 11. Other than that it was shit. :)

stupot07

19,059 signatures in 5 months......

Monners

I am not trying to be controversial here, but as someone who hasn't lived in Cov since the mid 70's and who has pushed the petition, I am amazed at the total apathy there appears to be locally for the Club. Surely 30-40k would have been expected. Very disheartening to an "outsider" like me.

skybluelee

I am not trying to be controversial here, but as someone who hasn't lived in Cov since the mid 70's and who has pushed the petition, I am amazed at the total apathy there appears to be locally for the Club. Surely 30-40k would have been expected. Very disheartening to an "outsider" like me.

I forced pretty much everybody I knew to sign the petition the day it commenced. My entire office signed it and none are Coventry fans, a lot of them don't even like football.

Yet around 15,000 have signed it in Coventry (a city of 300,000+!) in 5 months. The apathy makes me so angry.

SlowerThanPlatt

I work with 4 people from Leeds and when I asked them who they support they all said 'Leeds because I'm from there'. Now you wouldn't get the same with people from Coventry...for me these people see no connection with the club whatsoever which is quite sad.

Nick

Administrator
I work with 4 people from Leeds and when I asked them who they support they all said 'Leeds because I'm from there'. Now you wouldn't get the same with people from Coventry...for me these people see no connection with the club whatsoever which is quite sad.

Been the same for years :(

Users who are viewing this thread