The Queen (1 Viewer)

PVA

We literally have a fan group who have regular meetings with Dave Boddy yet the forum allows posts like that to be made. Not the first time I’ve seen posts such as this go unpunished either. How can we ever expect to be taken seriously?

Didn't you get banned recently?

God knows how low you must have sunk to actually get banned from here!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm now on my 4th Facebook ban. I speak my mind. Too many snowflakes in the world!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

While this seems to be the thread for everything inappropriate, just seen this. What the actual - and I cannot stress this part enough- fuck.

Bugsy

While this seems to be the thread for everything inappropriate, just seen this. What the actual - and I cannot stress this part enough- fuck.

You gotta laugh ain't ya 😆

JAM See

Excuse my ignorance. But what exactly is the problem?

SkyBlueCharlie9

HH easy mate too ! Appreciate your response was to provocation of that t*t Warthog (Grendull/Dim ?) but maybe the line was crossed there a bit too with your comeback!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Excuse my ignorance. But what exactly is the problem?

Can´t believe I have just googled this, however:
Guides is for all girls aged 10 to 14

Don´t think it is very appropriate is it?

And before anyone says that it isn´t related to the thread:

People also ask

Who is the royal patron of the Girl Guides?

The Queen

COV

People also ask

The Queen

So what?

COV

Do you really think it is appropriate to be teaching ten year olds about such sexual stuff?

Bit weird.

Please provide a link to the part where it confirms that they are “teaching ten year olds about such sexual stuff”?

Last edited:

JAM See

People also ask

The Queen
A 30 second search for girlguiding yields the following...

1635755223694.png

The tweet is from the girlguiding organisation, with members all the way up to 18.

They are celebrating diversity and inclusivity.

I repeat my question. What is the problem?

rob9872

Well we've had some crackers on here over the years, but this one is beyond help. So many topics covered, so much inappropriate and unwarranted nonsense and so little about the actual title of the thread. It's a bit like guess the subject and then write about what you think that subject was, then spend a few posts arguing about it! All very strange.

shmmeee

Well we've had some crackers on here over the years, but this one is beyond help. So many topics covered, so much inappropriate and unwarranted nonsense and so little about the actual title of the thread. It's a bit like guess the subject and then write about what you think that subject was, then spend a few posts arguing about it! All very strange.

So you don’t think the Queen is an asexual pedophile on her deathbed?

Sbarcher

It does seem to be getting OTT.
My grandson who is 11 said last month that he might be bi-sexual as he like both boys and girls.
Of course he does at that age they are all friends.

I asked where he had heard the term bi-sexual and it was part of a school lesson.
For goodness sake, let children grow up and have some fun before they enter this world of adults.

COV

My grandson who is 11 said last month that he might be bi-sexual as he like both boys and girls.

I asked where he had heard the term bi-sexual and it was part of a school lesson.
For goodness sake, let children grow up and have some fun before they enter this world of adults.

Things move on- like it or not that’s the way of the world. What would have been incredibly taboo in previous generations is up for open discussion nowadays at a younger age.. and I think that’s a good thing.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

A 30 second search for girlguiding yields the following...

View attachment 22497

The tweet is from the girlguiding organisation, with members all the way up to 18.

They are celebrating diversity and inclusivity.

I repeat my question. What is the problem?

It's not sexual stuff is it?

I think it's more weird to be scouring twitter for something to get offended by late on a Sunday night and ending up at the girl guides page.

They are just promoting acceptance from what I can see. Not the Karma Sutra.

Please provide a link to the part where it confirms that they are “teaching ten year olds about such sexual stuff”?

If you want to go down that route then the Rainbows go down to 4 or 5 years old. If you cannot (or won´t) see that it is a bit dodgy that the GirlGuides movement is talking about stuff like this, then there isn´t a lot more else I can say.

I was part of the scouting movement for over ten years and did a lot of stuff for charity along with learning a lot of skills, some of which actually saved my life when I got stuck in the Vietnamese Jungle two years ago. They are great organisations who do a lot for good causes, but this just is not appropriate whatsoever.

COV

If you want to go down that route then the Rainbows go down to 4 or 5 years old. If you cannot (or won´t) see that it is a bit dodgy that the GirlGuides movement is talking about stuff like this, then there isn´t a lot more else I can say.

I was part of the scouting movement for over ten years and did a lot of stuff for charity along with learning a lot of skills, some of which actually saved my life when I got stuck in the Vietnamese Jungle two years ago. They are great organisations who do a lot for good causes, but this just is not appropriate whatsoever.

They’re not ‘talking’ about anything? They’re thanking people for their help. Anything else is your own fertile imagination- you’ve already tried to backtrack from claiming they’re “teaching” to “talking”.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It's awkward but Year 7 is when we started sex ed, which I think is necessary as some of those kids will be reaching puberty and need to understand what is going on and why. If they just learn that sex is something that happens between a man and a woman it can start that idea that anything other than that is wrong and those that do have feelings for their own sex or both will feel alienated or that there's something wrong with them. So it needs to be nipped in the bud and some sort of brief explanation that not all women will just like men or that all men will just like women. So is the issue that they learnt the term in a place of education (they'd have heard it eventually anyway, especially in the age of social media. How many of our parents tried to keep us from hearing swear words but we did anyway) or that the explanation may have been a bit ambiguous and they didn't quite grasp exactly what it meant?

IMO we're far too embarrassed to discuss things with our kids and that leaves them open to misinformation. If we could be a bit more honest and truthful rather than ignore it then I believe it would help massively with issues like teenage pregnancy and drug use. If they're inquisitive enough to be asking the question then they deserve the truth to a decent degree, even if you have to water down the more graphic elements. Otherwise they're just going to look for the answer elsewhere and then they're at the mercy of all sorts of nonsense and misinformation.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They’re not ‘talking’ about anything? They’re thanking people for their help. Anything else is your own fertile imagination- you’ve already tried to backtrack from claiming they’re “teaching” to “talking”.

If I saw you volunteering at a local Scout Hut, I would be straight down the police station. You are an extremely strange individual.

COV

If I saw you volunteering at a local Scout Hut, I would be straight down the police station. You are an extremely strange individual.

lol, so by that logic you’ll be lodging a formal complaint to the police about whoever posted that tweet?

shmmeee

For me it’s just the endless need to tell kids about labels adults have invented in the last five years that don’t really mean anything. I’d hope most 11 year olds are asexual.

Sex and relationship education is definitely needed at all ages. But they shouldn’t be sat wondering if they’re a gender fluid otherkin.

clint van damme

Someone's posted they nearly died in a Vietnamese jungle and no ones batted an eyelid. Place is mental.

Elaborate please ESB.

Users who are viewing this thread