The Queen (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

If we are devoting the thread to girl guides this is far more concerning - I remember it at the time and found the rational bizarre

I think the comment is accurate and fair. Being transgender doesn’t make you any more of a risk than any other individual. It starts from there but then there does need to be a solution from there. No adults should be staying in a tent with the kids in any case or showering with them.

LastGarrison

That´s exactly right. My mentality was the same and then I woke up in the morning and realised I might as well have been airdropped into the middle of nowhere!

I had an absolutely mental night out in Saigon and woke up in the morning wondering what the damage would be on my bank account, bear in mind I was buying drinks for seemingly everyone. Spent 26 quid. So then I did it again the next night, and the next, until 5 days later I thought I was going to die and decided to get out the city. Then I ended up in the jungle. Not my finest hour exactly, but certainly memories made forever! Cheers Girl Guides!
It must be a Saigon thing as I also had a mental night out in Saigon until stupid o’clock in the morning with a Leicester fan who used to live in Hillfields and some randoms from the Netherlands, US and somewhere else.

Loved Saigon and as you say the beer was dirt cheap!

Last edited:

dutchman

Sorry to stray off-topic but what was Her Majesty's officlal title BEFORE she became Queen?

(I only found out by accident so don't bother Googling it)

PS: It's pretty obvious once you've been told. 😜

Otis

Sorry to stray off-topic but what was Her Majesty's officlal title BEFORE she became Queen?

Junior Sponger?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I had a guess at Princess of Wales given the Prince of Wales is the usual heir to the throne

Sick Boy

Presumably it would be related to Phil, so Duchess of Edinburgh?

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread