The Walking Dead - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

Otis

I don't get how Norman Reedus is a heartthrob. Even in real life he looks like he stinks.
I am too broke to afford Aromavision yet I'm afraid.

What does Maggie smell of?

I am guessing fluffy pillows, daisies and hot sweat.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why does the smelly, unwashed Pikey look attract women?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Andrew Lincoln is to leave at the end of the next series

Otis

Andrew Lincoln is to leave at the end of the next series
So, dead you would have thought. Can't see him just walking away as a character. If Rick 'left' he wouldn't do so alone. He has Judith. Also has Michonne too at the mo.

He must cop it somehow.

Would have been so much better if they had kept this under their hat and not had it leak out.

They are saying that both he and Maggie may only appear in 6 episodes of this new series (Maggie because of Lauren Cohan's new show committments)

Otis

Only my opinion but if he’s leaving they should draw the series to a close
No, totally agree.

They want Daryl to be the main man, but I don't think that's going to work as a lead. He's too one dimensional, whereas Rick has many layers.

chiefdave

They want Daryl to be the main man, but I don't think that's going to work as a lead. He's too one dimensional, whereas Rick has many layers.
Plus how long before he leaves? Although the $20m he's reportedly been offered might persuade him.

Looks like Lauren Cohen (Maggie) will be gone as the pilot she did when she had a falling out with TWD producers over signing on for this season has been picked up to series, Danai Gurira (Michonne) is making Marvel movies so there must be doubt if she will stay. That just leaves Carole.

Surely now is the time to wrap it up.

hill83

I can't believe* it's still going. I quit watching it a few seasons ago. It's essentially Coronation Street with Zombies.

*of course I can believe it (money)

Sky_Blue_Daz

It really should end after the next series , but how ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think the makers should draft in Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Both have experience fighting Zombies! (e.g. Shaun of the Dead). They would brighten up the otherwise dull storylines!

Otis

It really should end after the next series , but how ?
Well, if it was me, there would be a great big, high concrete wall that has been errected and that the Alexandrians come across. The remaining characters head for that, but are chased by a huge herd of zombies. The biggest herd they have ever come across.

Some are swallowed up by the herd and don't make it and die, others get over and it is ensured that Judith makes it over the top and to the safety of the other side.

Once over the other side of the wall the survivors see that there is in front of them, a perfect, fully functional city, like nothing has ever happened and it's still the days of pre apocalypse, so people, cars, buses, stores etc. Thousands of people and society all still in place and everyone dressed as they would have done before the zombie outbreak.

The surviving characters all exchange looks of astonishment. A military vehicle approaches and the survivors wait to be greeted and embraced.

The vehicle arrives, stops and soldiers get out. They immediately take Judith and then put the rest against the wall and shoot everyone else.

The end.

hill83

Then Andrew Lincoln wakes up at his desk in the school he works at and it's all been a dream.
Then Hugh Grant turns up and it turns out he's not a teacher and that was a dream.

Then the Coronation Street credits roll.

Otis

Then Andrew Lincoln wakes up at his desk in the school he works at and it's all been a dream.
Then Hugh Grant turns up and it turns out he's not a teacher and that was a dream.

Then the Coronation Street credits roll.
But first, Hugh Grant will say 'whoops a daisies' and stammer quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread