Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

binmen leaving next doors bin across my drive
We already put the bins out and separate all the rubbish for them they could at least put the friggin thing in the right place after they emptied it

NorthernWisdom

Walsgrave Hospital car parks, both the charging for parking, and the enormous queues.

Drowning because I decided to walk to avoid said queues and charges.

People ignoring the 'pedestrians keep left' signs and barging through you.

Otis

Walsgrave Hospital car parks, both the charging for parking, and the enormous queues.

I just now always get the bus to the hospital. Gave up on parking.

I buy a Daysaver. It's £4 and obviously pretty much always cheaper than you would pay to park. I do live in Cov though.

You also know you are going to get there, whereas with a car there can be huge queues and you might not then even get a space anyway.

Have had to go about 6 or 7 time lately and find that for me the bus is the best option by far.

Sky_Blue_Daz

The wife’s joined slimming world (not that she needs to she perfect in my eyes) so as A means of support I’ve had the same meals as she had and to be fair the foods lovely and knocked bread ,crisps ,chocolate on the head and reduce alcohol intake
But all I’ve heard for the last couple of weeks is the amount of sins in everything

Although to be fair I never thought a weetabix had 6 sins

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

That place is bad for your health

Nick

Administrator
The wife’s joined slimming world (not that she needs to she perfect in my eyes) so as A means of support I’ve had the same meals as she had and to be fair the foods lovely and knocked bread ,crisps ,chocolate on the head and reduce alcohol intake
But all I’ve heard for the last couple of weeks is the amount of sins in everything

Although to be fair I never thought a weetabix had 6 sins

When I was doing the keto diet and looking at ingredients, it really is madness when you look into how much crap normal things like that have.

covmark

Towns that have their fireworks display nowhere near bonfire night.
Working in Littlehampton today and they had their bonfire night signs up. For the 27th of frigging October. No way should there be fireworks displays before Halloween.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Towns that have their fireworks display nowhere near bonfire night.
Working in Littlehampton today and they had their bonfire night signs up. For the 27th of frigging October. No way should there be fireworks displays before Halloween.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Christmas lights / tree in the wallpaper shop in Allesley.

Nick

Administrator
Ha! Indeed.

Have you got steel shutters?
No but I've got a big dog and a hammer.

To make it worse, somebody is letting off fireworks.

If I was on my own I'd go for a walk, nothing more random than somebody going out for a walk in a power cut.

Otis

No but I've got a big dog and a hammer.

To make it worse, somebody is letting off fireworks.

If I was on my own I'd go for a walk, nothing more random than somebody going out for a walk in a power cut.
Whole street down?

Nick

Administrator
Whole street down?
Yeah

Tempted to just go and stand at somebody window for when the power comes on. Properly shit them up

It came back on but went off again.

House alarms not stopping either and fireworks.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Would shit them up big time with your dog holding the hammer...
We did get a fake arm one Halloween but he didn't like it. Thought it would be funny to take him for a walk with him carrying it in his mouth, he wasn't bothered so ruined the joke.

Westendlad

We did get a fake arm one Halloween but he didn't like it. Thought it would be funny to take him for a walk with him carrying it in his mouth, he wasn't bothered so ruined the joke.
I fffing love this forum........Some mad posts tonight on different threads...Loveee it lol :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Sure it’s been mentioned before, but the (blue) road outside Cov station across to the new council building it’s not a pedestrian right of way crossing is it!?

Otis

There's no zebra on it, run them over.
But then I see pedestrians look at it and assume it is some sort of a crossing.

It's not at all clear and IS the point where an awful lot of people DO cross.

It is confusing. I have been both driver and pedestrian there (obviously not at the same time).

Nick

Administrator
At the station but not be seen anybody run over yet. Most people are stopping and looking before crossing.

I'll update if there is any action.

Users who are viewing this thread