Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RB1992
  • Start date Start date
I know it's probably a danger of this thread overlapping, but I gave a wide birth to the maskless loon, banging on to the poor checkout assistant about spiritual healing, and how that would save him from Covid. Seen him twice now - first time wasn't sure what the context was, second time it was absolutely clear!

I might change the time I go shopping!

Supermarkets should ban those dumbass coupons they give out - I stand behind morons who hand stupid coupons and most are out of date. One time some imbecile was arguing about the coupon date. I asked what’s going on. It was a 50 pence off some shite. I said if you are that poor I’ll give you the money myself. That led to an interesting discussion
 
Every fucker is so slow today.

The roads have been full of people who are so indecisive, shops full of dickheads who want to stand and chat to the person on the till while there's about 10 people waiting.

They should be told to isolate for years, slow pricks.
Funnily enough was in Morrisons in Solihull today to buy a lotto ticket and the woman in front is getting the cashier to check how many points she has on her store card whilst asking how it accumulates points, how many for this item, how much will she get off her next purchase etc... Oblivious to the mile long socially distanced queue growing behind her.
 
I drove to work for the first time in a while late morning, and every fucking channel is doing it - CWR "Simply having a wonderful Christmas time"

FUCK

OFF

We're not - i haven't even opened the first window on my red wine advent calendar
 
Back to shopping, if you’re taking a big trolley through self-checkout, scanning, then packing after you’re finished, then you’re a bit of a c*nt!
Bit? First class A grade top of the class c**t! Fucking bell ends the lot of them. Nothing winds me up more in a supermarket. They know they aren’t supposed to be there and clearly don’t give a fuck and just hold everyone up. Absolute wankers.

sorry that’s a bit of a trigger for me 😂
 
Bit? First class A grade top of the class c**t! Fucking bell ends the lot of them. Nothing winds me up more in a supermarket. They know they aren’t supposed to be there and clearly don’t give a fuck and just hold everyone up. Absolute wankers.

sorry that’s a bit of a trigger for me 😂

Headphones on, oblivious to everything.
 
The wife when she changes the duvet cover. How come inside the cover the duvet always finds it's way to her side of the bed and I'm left with just the cover material over me.
 
The wife when she changes the duvet cover. How come inside the cover the duvet always finds it's way to her side of the bed and I'm left with just the cover material over me.

Sort of opposite in our bed. Mrs gets too warm and throws all the duvet on me unawares, so I’m sweating buckets in my sleep, wake up soaked, and she says it’s my fault for stealing all the duvet!
 
the word 'crony'
 
People who ‘save things for best’ be it crockery, clothes, shoes etc.

Usually spend more money on these things and then hardly ever use them.

I used do this.....it was drilled into me as a kid.....I lived in hand-me-downs throughout the 70s.....so basically, on the rare occasion anything that was actually NEW came my way, it was, by default, to be "saved for best"

Nowadays, my kids get everything new (my youngest still inherits a few choice items from his older brother) but they always decide to wear their stretched, smeggy hoodie & joggers on any occasion that in my day would be deemed "for best" & then when we're heading out to yomp through the woods with the dog, thats when their brand new box-fresh clobber sees the light of day....

I'm sure they do it purely to wind my Mrs up...which always makes me chuckle.
 
I used do this.....it was drilled into me as a kid.....I lived in hand-me-downs throughout the 70s.....so basically, on the rare occasion anything that was actually NEW came my way, it was, by default, to be "saved for best"

Nowadays, my kids get everything new (my youngest still inherits a few choice items from his older brother) but they always decide to wear their stretched, smeggy hoodie & joggers on any occasion that in my day would be deemed "for best" & then when we're heading out to yomp through the woods with the dog, thats when their brand new box-fresh clobber sees the light of day....

I'm sure they do it purely to wind my Mrs up...which always makes me chuckle.
There is always a bit of it

Eg Jeans start off as going out jeans and as they get older become everyday/work clothes - isnt that normal ?
 
There is always a bit of it

Eg Jeans start off as going out jeans and as they get older become everyday/work clothes - isnt that normal ?
Going out jeans these days have to be ripped to shreds and almost falling apart!
 
There is always a bit of it

Eg Jeans start off as going out jeans and as they get older become everyday/work clothes - isnt that normal ?
Yeah I do that, I've got best jeans and everyday ones, likewise polo shirts, jumpers, trainers etc. Eventually best jeans get downgraded to everyday and then to scruffs.
 
I was today years old when I got told to fuck off.
 
Shit cyclists.

Saw one woman nearly smash into a kerb because she wasn't going quick enough to make it easier to balance so was all over the place out into the road and back in.

Fucking dangerous, get off the road and get on the bus you slly old c**t.
 
Shit cyclists.

Saw one woman nearly smash into a kerb because she wasn't going quick enough to make it easier to balance so was all over the place out into the road and back in.

Fucking dangerous, get off the road and get on the bus you slly old c**t.

if I could like this more than once, I would. At a leisurely speed, you won’t be harming anybody on the footpath, your causing carnage on the road though!
 
if I could like this more than once, I would. At a leisurely speed, you won’t be harming anybody on the footpath, your causing carnage on the road though!

I dont think they should even be on a bike.

The other morning there was about 5 of them on my way to work, all over the shop, no road sense, not aware of their surroundings or anything.
 
Hesitating in Aldi earlier about getting another crate of Red Stripe (24 small cans for £10) when I already had two in my trolley and there was only three left and whilst I was procrastinating a guy came over and put the remaining three straight in his trolley.
 
People at work asking if we can “touch base” as if we are on a two man expedition to Everest when instead we are looking through a few spreadsheets.

Glad this isn't just a thing at my workplace. Other work cliches 'we' like mock at work:
  • 'quick wins'
  • 'low hanging fruit'
  • 'take this offline'
Feels very David Brent...

giphy.gif
 
Snobs for pathetic things, craft beer snobs or coffee snobs.

I've got into the the habit of purposefully saying things incorrectly just to piss them off. I have ordered and 'expresso' and earlier today I mat a friend in a wanky beer bar and said IPA like it was a word, sort of 'ipper'. Fucking guys face was a treat.
 
Snobs for pathetic things, craft beer snobs or coffee snobs.

I've got into the the habit of purposefully saying things incorrectly just to piss them off. I have ordered and 'expresso' and earlier today I mat a friend in a wanky beer bar and said IPA like it was a word, sort of 'ipper'. Fucking guys face was a treat.

Don’t you just love pretentious twats.
 
Snobs for pathetic things, craft beer snobs or coffee snobs.

I've got into the the habit of purposefully saying things incorrectly just to piss them off. I have ordered and 'expresso' and earlier today I mat a friend in a wanky beer bar and said IPA like it was a word, sort of 'ipper'. Fucking guys face was a treat.
I do hate the craft beer lot albeit finding myself dabbling in some more different types to what I did previously. Most of it is warm and flat anyway!
as for coffee, started to become one of them but it’s still a fucking a machadoobedoowap.
 
Hesitating in Aldi earlier about getting another crate of Red Stripe (24 small cans for £10) when I already had two in my trolley and there was only three left and whilst I was procrastinating a guy came over and put the remaining three straight in his trolley.
Snooze you lose! I do this every Christma, start bulk buying then don’t drink the fookers
 
I do hate the craft beer lot albeit finding myself dabbling in some more different types to what I did previously. Most of it is warm and flat anyway!
as for coffee, started to become one of them but it’s still a fucking a machadoobedoowap.
Like to catch out the nerdy baristas with a “macchiatoni”. When they say did you mean a macchiato I tell them it’s from the Veneto region, have you never heard of it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom