Things that annoy you (32 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Take the cunts to court Nick......

......or is this more a result of your dodgy electrics again:emoji_warning::D

Nah, it was just in a normal plug rather than being my fault. Went in and the hoover wasn't charging, then the smell hit me and I saw it had burnt on the adapter.

Plug socket works fine, it will teach me to not use a high quality IKEA extension.

Terry Gibson's perm

Jesus, yeah it takes the piss a bit if they were promised before Christmas.

You will have to think of something where when they ask you for something or to help out you say to put it through the system and you will process it.

It was said many times that we would have them virtually every week it's only one hundred quid but to some there that is a lot, I do feel like saying they can stick going in Boxing Day night

olderskyblue

turkey crowns - they annoy me. very unethical deliberately breeding quadriplegic chickens.

And, I assume Turkey's too..?? ;)

Otis

My missus!!

She said she was going to bed about 30 mins ago. So, she goes up and 15 mins later I go upstairs to go to the toilet and it's all in total darkness up there and deadly quiet, so assume she's asleep.

I go to open the toilet door and she goes mental at me. She's sitting on the toilet in the dark.

Who in their right mind goes to the toilet in the dark, doesn't switch the landing light on and then also doesn't switch the bathroom light on and then also doesn't even lock the door?

It's happened a few times before.

It's pitch black upstairs.

Terry Gibson's perm

My missus!!

She said she was going to bed about 30 mins ago. So, she goes up and 15 mins later I go upstairs to go to the toilet and it's all in total darkness up there and deadly quiet, so assume she's asleep.

I go to open the toilet door and she goes mental at me. She's sitting on the toilet in the dark.

Who in their right mind goes to the toilet in the dark, doesn't switch the landing light on and then also doesn't switch the bathroom light on and then also doesn't even lock the door?

It's happened a few times before.

It's pitch black upstairs.

There is TV show in your life

Otis

People who want to have conversations with their other half on social media, even though they are probably sat next to them just to get a reaction.
I used to work in a small office and this one girl was literally 6 feet away from me and 3 feet away from 2 other desks. She would never, ever ask you anything verbally and always sent an email instead.

So if she wanted to borrow your stapler she would email you. If she wanted to ask if you had the stock report she would type and ask if you had the stock report and you would then have to type back 'no.'

Ridonkulous.

mechaishida

I used to work in a small office and this one girl was literally 6 feet away from me and 3 feet away from 2 other desks. She would never, ever ask you anything verbally and always sent an email instead.

So if she wanted to borrow your stapler she would email you. If she wanted to ask if you had the stock report she would type and ask if you had the stock report and you would then have to type back 'no.'

Ridonkulous.

Like when the wife texts me to pass her the remote when I'm upstairs having a cack.

That doesn't happen anymore, I put that shite to bed with a very accurate remote control boomerang shot to the ovary.

Only kidding, it was her face. No harm done.

Otis

I am not at all liking Pizza Hut at the moment.

My family has just been today and they have ditched the free salad and have started to charge £3 for it. They have then put the price of some of the pizzas down.

So, in conclusion, they have absolutely, massively increased the price for the healthy stuff and put the price down of the unhealthy stuff.

Should hang their heads. What happened to encouraging people to eat more healthily?

Zero to £3! Shocking!

Nick

Administrator

My family has just been today and they have ditched the free salad and have started to charge £3 for it. They have then put the price of some of the pizzas down.

So, in conclusion, they have absolutely, massively increased the price for the healthy stuff and put the price down of the unhealthy stuff.

Should hang their heads. What happened to encouraging people to eat more healthily?

Zero to £3! Shocking!

Make your own for a fraction of the price.

covcity4life

Zero to £3! Shocking!

dont go pizza hut if you wanna eat healthily?

Otis

dont gop izza hut if you wanna eat healthily?
Well yep, there is that, but the salad WAS free and WAS healthy. Because it was free you would have had people having the salad for that very reason of being free. As soon as they start charging people, people will stop eating the salad.

Now little kids will be going and just eating pizza and no salad, where previously they would above had a little bit of salad with their pizza.

Nick

Administrator
The bin man who "emptied" my bin today. Surely when you move it back and it's heavy it isn't empty and only the bin bag from the top came out.

So, 2 weeks over Christmas with a full bin. Nice one.

eastwoodsdustman

The bin man who "emptied" my bin today. Surely when you move it back and it's heavy it isn't empty and only the bin bag from the top came out.

So, 2 weeks over Christmas with a full bin. Nice one.

We had this again yesterday. My missus was spitting fire about it. I refer you to the Christmas tips thread.

Nick

Administrator
The bin men can piss off. They can go on their strikes all they want and moan about how life is so unfair.

Get a new job if you don't like it, although I doubt you will last long doing half a fucking job and then crying and threatening strikes when you don't like something. See how long they last at JLR when they only half do up the wheel, leave the boxes all over the floor and threaten to go on strike when they have to do a bit more work than they want to.

Users who are viewing this thread