Things that annoy you (16 Viewers)

Otis

My inability to make the right size portion of pasta everytime i make so much it could feed my street!!
Drives my missus nuts. I don't make far too much though, just a little bit too much, so I feed my daughter and when my missus comes back there are about 8 or 9 cooked pastas spirals or shells left.

Just can't get the balance right and my daughter won't have just that little bit extra.

Drives the wife batty. :)

Captain Dart

Those impossible to open blister packs.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

People who clap after a plane lands or a film ends? Why?! Do you clap when they bring your food? Idiots

Does the plane thing actually happen!?

I’ve been on loads of flights all over the world, to & from different destinations, airlines and never experienced it!
Only idiots that jump up as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off to get their hand luggage, then stand for 10 minutes to await the doors opening.

Otis

I’ve been on loads of flights all over the world, to & from different destinations, airlines and never experienced it!
Only idiots that jump up as soon as the seatbelt sign goes off to get their hand luggage, then stand for 10 minutes to await the doors opening.
Travel to Russia.

They applaud every plane landing. It's bizarre.

Terry Gibson's perm

Done the rushing bit twice

Once I only had hand luggage on a flight from Scotland first off the plane paid for parking then couldn’t find car in the car park about an hour later security drove me around the car park to find it had looked in bay b to whatever was last as it definitely wasn’t in a of course it was in a the last people off the plane were probably gone quicker than me.

The other time I had to rush back from holiday in the USA for my grandma funeral booked the flights without looking that the connection was very short a slight delay and we had about 15 minuets to get to a plane that was about 25 minutes walk away in Amsterdam if we missed the flight we missed the funeral so just legged it just made it to the plane and was virtually changing in the car for the funeral.

wingy

Done the rushing bit twice

Once I only had hand luggage on a flight from Scotland first off the plane paid for parking then couldn’t find car in the car park about an hour later security drove me around the car park to find it had looked in bay b to whatever was last as it definitely wasn’t in a of course it was in a the last people off the plane were probably gone quicker than me.

The other time I had to rush back from holiday in the USA for my grandma funeral booked the flights without looking that the connection was very short a slight delay and we had about 15 minuets to get to a plane that was about 25 minutes walk away in Amsterdam if we missed the flight we missed the funeral so just legged it just made it to the plane and was virtually changing in the car for the funeral.
Schipol is like a marathon getting across to a connection.

Mcbean

Schipol is like a marathon getting across to a connection.
Schipol is a mere walk in the park compared to Frankfurt and Brussels where a third flight is needed to make any connection with Brussels airlines or Luftwaffe in the title

However all these put to shame by Dubai airport which is as big as the Isle of Wight

Terry Gibson's perm

Schipol is a mere walk in the park compared to Frankfurt and Brussels where a third flight is needed to make any connection with Brussels airlines or Luftwaffe in the title

However all these put to shame by Dubai airport which is as big as the Isle of Wight

Not been to Frankfurt or Dubai but when in Brussels I had hours to kill as we missed the connection by about an hour due to delays

Covstu

Never had them when I was younger, was always an american thing.

Whats wrong with cider in the park?
We never had them when we finished, you signed a shirt and that was that. It’s very American indeed. My daughters nursery had a graduation with Mortar board n all! Pointless!

skyblue1991

People who can't stick to the simple "Mate" usage and need to keep changing it each time "pal, fella, gent, matey, cocker".
Hate it when people call me 'mate', especially when I dont know them.

Fella, chap or lad is great with me.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Covstu

Hate it when people call me 'mate', especially when I dont know them.

Fella, chap or lad is great with me.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Similar to this, I thin kits more when people stop you in the street and ask for something (I.e. money, charity people) you get the 'excuse me mate' which I don't like.

Otis

Similar to this, I thin kits more when people stop you in the street and ask for something (I.e. money, charity people) you get the 'excuse me mate' which I don't like.
My daughter's best friend's dad calls me 'buddy.'

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Not sure of the genre but it might just be grime music thats all over nowadays.

They never seem to make any sense and just throw random words in so that they rhyme, it sounds like kids at school making up songs in music off the top of their head.

jimmyhillsfanclub

The internet......why is it so fucking needy?

"Please take a moment to review your latest purchase of copier paper"
"Please take a moment to answer these 3 short questions about the cable ties you recently purchased"
"Please tell us why you just dismissed this ad"

JUST FUCK OFF!

shmmeee

The internet......why is it so fucking needy?

"Please take a moment to review your latest purchase of copier paper"
"Please take a moment to answer these 3 short questions about the cable ties you recently purchased"
"Please tell us why you just dismissed this ad"

JUST FUCK OFF!

People have no self restraint.

I work for a small web company and I’ve just added user tracking and messaging into the platform in the hope of getting some data beyond what our CEO thought up in the shower.

It’s been a nightmare, every other day is “can we just message them about this” “can we just ask them about that” “make sure they have to watch this video”. I’m trying to explain that pissing your users off isn’t a good idea but it’s falling on deaf ears. It’s like surveillance technology: people think “what CAN I do” rather than “what SHOULD I do”

dancers lance

Other halves who complain that the fridge freezer isn't keeping the ice cold enough when she's stood in the kitchen having "1 or 2" white wine spritzers with her mate Kerry (boyfriend problems) and It's all my fault, only to realise later that she had unplugged it a few days earlier to put the slow cooker on and forgot, thus destroying hundreds of quids worth of food.

Users who are viewing this thread