Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Things that annoy you (3 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RB1992
  • Start date Start date
I think @Tommo1993 means people buying lunch every day instead of making sandwiches at home etc...

Sort of.

If someone is handing over £30-£40 to Costa or whoever, every week, for their shitty pretentious coffee, when they’re non stop complaining about affordability or struggling for money, surely you’d help yourself by cutting down?
 
Sort of.

If someone is handing over £30-£40 to Costa or whoever, every week, for their shitty pretentious coffee, when they’re non stop complaining about affordability or struggling for money, surely you’d help yourself by cutting down?

Yeah you absolutely can. But you’re also entitled to complain that your pay has gone down in real terms.

If your company said tomorrow they were cutting everyone’s wage by 50% you probably wouldn’t be popping into the work group chat with cheap meal recipes. This is the same just over a decade instead of all at once.
 
Yeah you absolutely can. But you’re also entitled to complain that your pay has gone down in real terms.

If your company said tomorrow they were cutting everyone’s wage by 50% you probably wouldn’t be popping into the work group chat with cheap meal recipes. This is the same just over a decade instead of all at once.

Well…it annoys me 😂
 
Genuinely saw someone saying soon the Yanks will be able to outsource to us cos our wages are so cheap. Great.
 
And people stanning for low pay by encouraging others to downgrade their standard of living annoys me :p

It’s my trigger. Everyone deserves a pay rise in this country. Everyone.
That's the kind of talk that finished Boris!
 
That's the kind of talk that finished Boris!

Hot take: if Boris could have actually delivered what he claimed he wanted the Tories would be looking at a landslide victory instead of a landslide defeat right now.
 
Who was he working against then?

Sunak. I mean his ideas were pretty radical for a Tory. He basically wanted to spend loads. I have no doubt he’d have fucked it up, but if he could have got infrastructure built and a high wage economy I’m not sure anyone would look too hard at the books.

Sunak is an accountant and that’s why he’s getting destroyed. No one gives a fuck if your spreadsheet looks nice when they can’t afford rent.
 
Sunak. I mean his ideas were pretty radical for a Tory. He basically wanted to spend loads. I have no doubt he’d have fucked it up, but if he could have got infrastructure built and a high wage economy I’m not sure anyone would look too hard at the books.

Sunak is an accountant and that’s why he’s getting destroyed. No one gives a fuck if your spreadsheet looks nice when they can’t afford rent.
Anyone bigger?
 
And people stanning for low pay by encouraging others to downgrade their standard of living annoys me :p

It’s my trigger. Everyone deserves a pay rise in this country. Everyone.
not the lazy git who i work with who is off sick every month, and when i call him for something urgent i can hear seagulls in the background
 
I'm on a nearly full bus, and there are cunts sitting on the outside seat, or have their bag on the spare seat, whilst older people are standing.

YOU ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH!

Selfish fuckers.
 
not the lazy git who i work with who is off sick every month, and when i call him for something urgent i can hear seagulls in the background

Even him.

More money for everyone to buy batches and head to the beach on sick days. Reviving our flagging seaside economy, what a hero
 
If you change phones the increasingly onerous processes to set up online banking etc again. I've just tried to set Barclays up and had to record a video saying numbers ffs.
 
What if I put people complaining about cost of living crisis but always have money for cigarettes? Or someone saying they need to be sensible with money this month, on their way to buy a dominos?

It’s literally the same thing.

Nah, everybody should get pay rises until they can afford to throw money about and not budget or do anything to try and save money. Do not rest until you can have your heating on 30 degrees 24/7 with all of the windows open.

I mean, it's common sense for people to budget if they are struggling for money and cut out things they can do without.
 
What if I put people complaining about cost of living crisis but always have money for cigarettes? Or someone saying they need to be sensible with money this month, on their way to buy a dominos?

It’s literally the same thing.
...whilst sitting in the coffee shop or nail bar.
 
What if I put people complaining about cost of living crisis but always have money for cigarettes? Or someone saying they need to be sensible with money this month, on their way to buy a dominos?

It’s literally the same thing.
...whilst sitting in the coffee shop or nail bar.
So basically, you don't like people you don't know having nice things.

Am I right or am I right?
 
Last edited:
Nah, everybody should get pay rises until they can afford to throw money about and not budget or do anything to try and save money. Do not rest until you can have your heating on 30 degrees 24/7 with all of the windows open.

I mean, it's common sense for people to budget if they are struggling for money and cut out things they can do without.

Woooah, calm down with that understanding.
 
Nah, everybody should get pay rises until they can afford to throw money about and not budget or do anything to try and save money. Do not rest until you can have your heating on 30 degrees 24/7 with all of the windows open.

I mean, it's common sense for people to budget if they are struggling for money and cut out things they can do without.

Yes. People should earn enough to live the lifestyle they’ve become accustomed to.

Such a weird attitude. And the same one that says “cut public sector pensions cos I don’t get one”.

Weird obsession with pulling everyone down rather than raising yourself up.
 
Yes. People should earn enough to live the lifestyle they’ve become accustomed to.

Such a weird attitude. And the same one that says “cut public sector pensions cos I don’t get one”.

Weird obsession with pulling everyone down rather than raising yourself up.

I think he was on about people who also say they have no money.

I think those who raise themselves up just kind of get on with it.

It also depends on the lifestyle, surely? If people want a lifestyle, raise themselves up.
 
Last edited:
How can a coffee be considered a luxury item?
Depends what it is and where from and who it is.

If somebody is spending a fiver a day on coffee in the working week it's an easy £100 a month you can save by boiling your kettle and using a travel mug.

Maybe I'm just stingy and make a lunch when I'm in the office and see going to buy one as "a treat".
 
Depends what it is and where from and who it is.

If somebody is spending a fiver a day on coffee in the working week it's an easy £100 a month you can save by boiling your kettle and using a travel mug.

Maybe I'm just stingy and make a lunch when I'm in the office and see going to buy one as "a treat".
The problem is more that the prices are a complete rip off. It’s coffee, water and milk.
 
Meanwhile my gas Bill is a little more than it was two or three year's ago! Trouble is everything else is Squewiff,did we pay for the bombs somehow?
Anyway can't measure anything now without trawling and then arguing who is right and when, perfect scenario for the disrupters!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom