Things you like and dislike about your missus (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Only rugby. She goes mad when the rugby is on. Apart from that, no not really.

All my Welsh relatives are nice to me. When I first met them them my father in law said "It's not your fault, your English!"

Does your missus always want Wales to beat the English, especially at rugby?

We have Welsh relatives, albeit on the in-law side (my uncle married a Welsh girl).

They are really, really nice to us and we get on really well, but as soon as it comes to Wales v England at rugby you can almost see the hate in their eyes! They MUST beat England, they HAVE to beat England and if England win, they were robbed.

My mum is 86 and very lovely. Really gentle and kind and she rings up this Welsh auntie once a week on a Sunday and it is always a pleasant conversation .... until it is the day after Wales have played England.

When Wales beat England in the world cup, my poor mum says it was like an endless rant on how the Welsh beat that English lot! Really venomous and spiteful and almost rage like.

Found that before. Used to work at a place that had 6 Welsh blokes working there. The minute it came to Wales v England you could almost see the froth in their mouths.

Funnily enough though, all 6 were not nice people at all. All very arrogant and big headed and bitter. (none were related).

All they would talk about all day was God's country. I always thought to myself, if it's so wonderful there, why don't you bugger off back!! ;)

stupot07

What annoys me is I come home and then my wife and my daughter ask how we got on. I tell them we lost and they then say 'Right, that's you in a bad mood then!' Which then puts me in bad mood!

They do it all the time and I'm never in a bad mood until they tell me I am!;)

Ditto.....although to be fair I'm usually pretty pissed off when we lose, but that's normally gone by 6pm, unless the above happens then I'm in a bad mood all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Otis

Was reticent to make this next comment, but then thought, what the hell!!

;)

This isn't a go at my missus at all and is more a battle of the sexes question perhaps.

Question is on toilet manners.

Without being rude, my missus never uses the air freshener we have in the bathroom, so always stinks the place out after a number 2. My daughter was always the same. Have now drilled into her about trying to leave the bathroom smelling as nice as possible. She now sprays, albeit a little bit too much now! Better too much than too little I suppose. :)

Anyway, I always thought it was blokes who couldn't care about leaving a smell behind and it was always women who were more discreet and much more likely to be spraying the air freshener all over the place to avoid any embarrassment.

Is my thinking wrong? Or is it just my missus?

When I go the first thing I do is open the bathroom window, even in the middle of winter. As soon as I have flushed I spray air freshener and try and leave it smelling as fragrant as possible. I then shut the window and come out, shutting the bathroom door behind me.

My wife not only doesn't spray the air freshener, she then leaves the bathroom door open too when she's done.

I can be in the lounge and the smell wafts it's way all the way downstairs.

As I say, I always thought it was blokes who didn't care and women more likely to cover up after themselves.

Is my thinking wrong or is it just down to the individual?

My experience has always been that blokes are much more likely to talk about going to the toilet than women are and not give two hoots what people think.

oakey

Was reticent to make this next comment, but then thought, what the hell!!

;)

This isn't a go at my missus at all and is more a battle of the sexes question perhaps.

Question is on toilet manners.

Without being rude, my missus never uses the air freshener we have in the bathroom, so always stinks the place out after a number 2. My daughter was always the same. Have now drilled into her about trying to leave the bathroom smelling as nice as possible. She now sprays, albeit a little bit too much now! Better too much than too little I suppose. :)

Anyway, I always thought it was blokes who couldn't care about leaving a smell behind and it was always women who were more discreet and much more likely to be spraying the air freshener all over the place to avoid any embarrassment.

Is my thinking wrong? Or is it just my missus?

When I go the first thing I do is open the bathroom window, even in the middle of winter. As soon as I have flushed I spray air freshener and try and leave it smelling as fragrant as possible. I then shut the window and come out, shutting the bathroom door behind me.

My wife not only doesn't spray the air freshener, she then leaves the bathroom door open too when she's done.

I can be in the lounge and the smell wafts it's way all the way downstairs.

As I say, I always thought it was blokes who didn't care and women more likely to cover up after themselves.

Is my thinking wrong or is it just down to the individual?

My experience has always been that blokes are much more likely to talk about going to the toilet than women are and not give two hoots what people think.

I think you are still in the anal stage. The females I live with have much better toilet etiquette I'm afraid.

Otis

My missus has got a couple of big tits!

Unfortunately it's her cousin and her brother in law.

Skinnythebear

Have to agree with skybluedan & k-drizzle.
I could list my mrs faults all day long but she has the most fantastic tits!!
So I'll be staying for a while longer.

smouch1975

It's that shite Russian food she keeps eating.
Closing the toilet door. Really.
So third world.

Mind you ask any bird and they will tell you thier shit smells like roses

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

She's fiercely loyal to her family which in one respect I can completely understand
But it's got to the stage on occasions where I feel my daughter and myself are forgotten about
I don't mind playing second fiddle but there's no way my daughter should. My wifes mum and dad have had a really bad run of health since they retired it feels like my wife is constantly taking them to doctors appointments, hospital check ups even running them to the shops, town and bingo
But my wife has 2 brothers and a sister ( she doesn't live in Coventry so she has an excuse) but the 2 lads are next to useless and since the dads been unwell I've seen a different side to one of her brothers he has actually developed a nasty, arrogant streak he turned up at their house pissed and tried to start a fight with her dad who is 70 and recently had a heart by pass
I am in no way a hard man but I seen red and went down to beat the shit out of him
But the big brave lad bottled it, I've not forgotten but will bide my time
The lads been sacked from every job he's had yet blamed everyone else for his mistakes
Yet if I dare say anything I'm in the wrong

Users who are viewing this thread