this summer's cricket (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Glad I came today and not tomorrow, could be virtually over by the end of the day.

I kept Sunday free :emoji_laughing:

CJ_covblaze

This also shows the stupidity of starting on a Wednesday it will be all over by the weekend and they wonder why crowds are down

5th day should be on the Monday if possible. Never understood why they put the best days on before the weekend.

CJ_covblaze

87-7. Game over

Terry Gibson's perm

Can I also add ramprakash to the list of people that need to be replaced get in Graham Thorpe

Otis

Think we will give it a good go, but I don't think 194 is going to be enough. 220-230 might have made all the difference.

I think we need 4 down tonight to give us a chance.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Think we will give it a good go, but I don't think 194 is going to be enough. 220-230 might have made all the difference.

Need more than 4
Attacking fields another 25 overs in the day they’ll be 110+ by the close

SkyBlueSoul

Agree as long as one of them is Kohli. If they're 6 down at the close but he's still in, I'd give them a chance

tisza

So character building statement win for which side today? All about Kohli or will someone else stand up?
Desperately need an early wicket or else India will just tickle along to win.

CJ_covblaze

tisza

That's a terrific test match.
Do like a low scoring Test.
2 quality attacks, mixed Batting, fielding brilliance & dross mixed in, not a bad wicket adding up to a great Test.
Thought they'd thrown it away with 2nd innings but pulled it out the bag.
Now to Lords and how do they cover Stokes absence. Will that pitch suit Curran? Keep Malan one more game on his home pitch? All adding up to an exciting series.

Terry Gibson's perm

That's a terrific test match.
Do like a low scoring Test.
2 quality attacks, mixed Batting, fielding brilliance & dross mixed in, not a bad wicket adding up to a great Test.
Thought they'd thrown it away with 2nd innings but pulled it out the bag.
Now to Lords and how do they cover Stokes absence. Will that pitch suit Curran? Keep Malan one more game on his home pitch? All adding up to an exciting series.

It will be Ali or Woakes for stokes, malan must be on his last chance but who for will probably end up being ballance but it needs somebody who can bat a long time like Trotty

Otis

Well did any of us see that coming when Kohli was flying and we didn't out enough runs on the board?

I was convinced India would win, but I think Curran's knock made all the difference.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Well did any of us see that coming when Kohli was flying and we didn't out enough runs on the board?

I was convinced India would win, but I think Curran's knock made all the difference.
Yup, Curran's innings won us the match and he deservedly got MOTM. Great day there yest, very much reminded me of 2005 :emoji_relaxed::emoji_cricket:

Terry Gibson's perm

What a shock Pope of Surrey called up has Ed Smith not got a company vehicle and relies on the Oyster card he only picks players south of Watford, first bowling injury and he will be seeking out Steve Finns fitness

tisza

So Pope for Malan. is in form in CC so it's how progression to Test side should work. Just 15 CC games is still making it a big step-up. But these kids seem fearless atm.Batting order to be shuffled as he tends to bat at 6?
Can't help thinking India will bring in Pujara to bring in a slow-scoring batsman for others to bat around. Don't think we have a similar player.

Otis

So Pope for Malan. is in form in CC so it's how progression to Test side should work. Just 15 CC games is still making it a big step-up. But these kids seem fearless atm.Batting order to be shuffled as he tends to bat at 6?
Can't help thinking India will bring in Pujara to bring in a slow-scoring batsman for others to bat around. Don't think we have a similar player.
No, all ours are English.

Users who are viewing this thread