Time to part ways… (2 Viewers)

Ccfcsj

Hate to do this, but *paid.
Thank you - you are correct and I have changed it.

Annoyed at myself as I always try to get this correct and get annoyed at people that don't :D

Greggs

Read your own comment - and I quote "Quick shout out to all the dorks that purchased that Premier bullshit, absolutely mugs"

If you asking who am I - well I'm a Sky Blues supported who's followed the team home and away since the early 1980's. Also a highly respected person at work in a well paid job. Hope that answers your question
Can you lend us a tenner?

Skybluedownunder

Instead of a Premier Season ticket like last year's scam, I wonder if he'll offer a League 1 package that sees you get your ticket for free if we go down. Quick shout out to all the dorks that purchased that Premier bullshit, absolutely mugs.

How is it Doug’s fault? Yes he was a little slow to start the transfers but overall he broke our record and spent on nearly every transfer bar one.
He held his ground on Gyokeres and got a good deal when people panicked and said sell sell sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Hate to do this, but *paid.
I'd have also mentioned 'you're' and the missing question mark if you're going down that cul-de-sac (supporter instead of supported too, but happy to let that slide 😉 ). Im also unsure if it's really ok for someone to suggest they're 'well respected' either, that should be the opinion of others.

shmmeee

I'd have also mentioned 'you're' and the missing question mark if you're going down that cul-de-sac (supporter instead of supported too, but happy to let that slide 😉 ). Im also unsure if it's really ok for someone to suggest they're 'well respected' either, that should be the opinion of others.

I wouldn’t do it but people boasting about their wage on the internet brings out the grammar nazi in me.

Ccfcsj

Fair point and one well taken by me.

I suppose Simon Hooper thought he was well respected until yesterday 🙃

Ccfcsj

I wouldn’t do it but people boasting about their wage on the internet brings out the grammar nazi in me.
Not boasting I promise, I didn't mean it to come over that way :cry:.

Just having a crap time of it at the moment and the comment just wound me up for some reason.

shmmeee

Just having a crap time of it at the moment and the comment just wound me up for some reason.

Im only playing. Sorry you’re having a crap time man. Hope it gets better.

Greggs

Stay strong mate, I'm only fucking around (as always).

SkyBlueMatt

This isn’t a sack Robins or Robins out thread.

When has a manager like Robins (who’s been here for a long time) actually just taken the club as far as he can?

Does there come a time when naturally with both parties you have to freshens things up, new ideas, new ways of working with players etc?

Robins did better with no money/limited funds and got the team to gel, yet he can’t do it will multi million pound footballers? Is it just a step too far?

He’s done what was required which was lift us from the it’s of the football league to settled back in the Championship. Is it task complete and now we need a new breed of manager to take us forward?

Users who are viewing this thread