Todays Games (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Fucking ridiculous we wasted a whole half yesterday playing at 50% vs 10 men vs a team which has nothing to play for.

Fucking joke.

GOAL DIFFERENCE GINBA BJTE US IN THE BUM.

Otis

Bit harsh, m8. Stevenage parked the bus 2nd half.
I was impressed with Stevanage's workrate second half. They just kept going and going and chasing and chasing.

We still should have managed the game better though.

lifeskyblue

Fucking ridiculous we wasted a whole half yesterday playing at 50% vs 10 men vs a team which has nothing to play for.

Fucking joke.

GOAL DIFFERENCE GINBA BJTE US IN THE BUM.

Exactly right. We should have used the second half to negate the -4 we got v Yeovil. Yes winning more important than goal difference but the goal difference between us, Mansfield and Lincoln and is tight. Every goal scored (and conceded) is counting now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Exactly right. We should have used the second half to negate the -4 we got v Yeovil. Yes winning more important than goal difference but the goal difference between us, Mansfield and Lincoln and is tight. Every goal scored (and conceded) is counting now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onk
I was impressed with Stevanage's workrate second half. They just kept going and going and chasing and chasing.

We still should have managed the game better though.

Clueless.

Nick

Administrator
Bostwick was taking out a player when he is through on goal. Think that's just a 1 game ban isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread