Tonights Forum 07/06/13 (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

League 1 ffp being explained.

Salary cost management protocol.

Flying Fokker

should not exceed 65% of turnover.

It is not just sales. It is football distributions and tv money. £360K prem funding.

Match revenue and tickets pound for pound

Commercial and hospitality is measured on sales but the bit that counts is the nett amount of cost of any service such as this,

Players salary, agents fees etc

Rules came in last season.

In terms of City. When you come down from champ. Any home grown talent is not factored in. The new season coming we don't have this.

Flying Fokker

Frome the moment sisu joined it has been a financial and pr disaster.

1) You tell us you are moving. Last season 320000 came in through the Ricoh. 3000 people offers different figures.

Why are SISU here. the maths does not add up

2) We dont want you here I will not be following you. Can you explain what team will be on the pitch. All we ever see is contracts running out? Will the stars be staying.

TF.....Financial disaster way before sisu. I cannot question that..I have no issue with what you are saying. FFP rules have been introduced.
the numbers for 3k would turn over 3.5-3.7million. In terms of FFP Arsenal do that in 1 game.

It is all about revenues. In the interim there will be risk. It is acceptable to SISU becasue it will lead to long term benefits.

J

Jack Griffin

2 lies have already been made.

1) SB's notion that FPP in Championship is 'slightly different' from the scheme in league one, it is actually considerably different & allows the club to make a year on year loss.
2) Tims figures of £3.5M turnover while out of Coventry are based on 7000 crowd all paying full adult prices & we know that is not going to be achieved. So the reality is more like £1.5M.

Last edited by a moderator:

oakey

Well done to Steve. Cutting through the spin about rent to the real issue, incompetent management.
That's Steve from the floor, not the panel.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

Fan says attn down to 3k. We will not be around we will have been liquidated. I dont want to hear about the council. I want to hear about Coventry.

ACC. Everyone accepts that the more people the higher the revenue. Owning own stadium it gives rise for stadium to be used 365 days a year (Rather than current 23 games)

TF What ffp does is that a it will allow Pressley to build a competitive team.

Will we lose current best players? There is a reason for this....Sometimes players don't want to sign contracts. Sometimes they want to get away. We have those situations. It might be that no one comes in. Becasue they are professional they may want to go.

J

Jack Griffin

Will we lose current best players? There is a reason for this....Sometimes players don't want to sign contracts. Sometimes they want to get away. We have those situations. It might be that no one comes in. Becasue they are professional they may want to go.

Of course we will, the players have to look after themselves they can't tie themselves to the club while its being run by people who have alienated the fans, lost the trust of the stadium management company and the local council and run up huge debts.

Ripbuster

Don't want to hear about 1907 FFS
Tell us about 2007 onward........You slimey question dodging number crunching twat:jerkit:

Flying Fokker

Alan Mad Hatter.

Why is there only 10k going up now......Lack of investment?

Players transfer fees? tf goes around questions never gives us answers.

TF Of course we get players transfer money.

Tell us where all the money has gone?

TF We have no third party debt. We got rid of the mort on Ryton.. The only monies owed are to the owner.

ACC.....Basically the companies involved. CCFC LTD 1995 Holdings 1907? When SISU aquired Holdings it also acq LTD

1996 Company formed CCFC Football club limited. sisu acquired all the debt. Basically LTD had always had its accounts done to make a loss.

This money has been spent on losses. Income less than expenditure. There is a chap on one of he forums who posts some good stuff. He tracked it. You can see that most years the club has lost money.

RoboCCFC90

A mention for OSB feel special my friend!

chiefdave

I feel a bit sorry for the accountant chap, Tim keeps batting everything over to him and he's getting the stick.

oakey

It is so obvious when TF or his sidekick speak that they are trying to obfuscate ... smother us with financial detail, push the idea that the club is out of control through no fault of the current owners and suck us into their solution as the only one.
They are trying to wear us down to despair so they can lead us by the nose to wherever they lead, believing there is no alternative.

Flying Fokker

Keith Jones....3 Sets of accounts. All audited by BDO.

Principal activities football. Turnover 10 million. This is a non trading subsidiary according to SISU. (comments about incompetence)

Holdings accounts show that the responsibility lies with holding to pay the rent on the arena.

We are lead to believe that the accounts are in the subsidiary.

ACC. If you look at the account for LTD you would see that that is the football club. As far as I can see is that Hoildings has been treated as the trading company.

ACL have invoiced holdings for the Rent.......

TF If you go back to 1995 LTD was set up to trade players. It was set up in order to participate in player trading. Cashflows muddied the waters in this case. Where the assets are is in holdings.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Fair play OSB.

bigfatronssba

He's not answering any questions.

J

Jack Griffin

Ray Stevens, having a right good go at Tim.. ends with "where is the faceless Joy Seppela, where is she!"

Nick

Administrator
Just tuned in, some old bloke going mad.

Apparently 13 million signed a petition?

He needs to calm down does Ray

Flying Fokker

Linda..

GS in holdings. What interest do you have in CCFC ltd.

GF Have you got a bid in?

TF Yes.

Ray...someone.. Challenge on 45 million being written off by SISU. Ray.....Said he would make a good politician. Ray why didn't you invest at the start...Where is JS?

TF... (Ray barracking) I am looking at the numbers....There were 4 players sold......dann fox, best and ..... ....... £ 6 Million received.....Circulated in the business.

TF.....There was not a lot of money made on selling players.....

chiefdave

it'll be a surprise if they get through all 3 of these forums without someone take a swing for him

bigfatronssba

He's talking crap again. One minute he says money has been spent on players, next he says transfers are break even.

J

Jack Griffin

Another speaker asked SISU to leave the club, 2nd time tonight that's been said I think.. & he was applauded.

Users who are viewing this thread