Tonights Forum 07/06/13 (4 Viewers)

BurbageSkyBlues

How can he say that we will have tickets for sale, does he know the outcome of who will buy the club?

bigfatronssba

Flying Fokker

Nuneaton Fan

What about season tickets...Even that no one will go..why don't you go.

ST details will be given when we go to the new venue.

Mark Robbins left for personal reasons.....Purely because he was offered .....a personal decision about his family.. given an offer he couldnt turn down.

Pressley was fully aware of plans before he came. We have met with him about players.

Bailey... Fan....How much are you prepared to put in?

We will put enough in to square the debt off.

Sisu dont you want to sell the club.... TF from a business point of view you would never sell at this low point.

PSL question....Contract is with holdings...

Flying Fokker

TF there are 396 holders. We will make sure you are no worse off.....

Point is you have lost people,we cant travel.....

We have built in goodwill ticket pricing,,We will lay on transport but we cannot say where we will play?

Flying Fokker

Q.....SISU are failing miserably for their investors.....Long term...how will SISU get their money back? Unless in premiership....I will not go to walsall. I will listen on radio.

The value in the books is NIL. There is a long term plan. Short and long term trading. It will cost money in the short term....In the long term the stadium holds value as does revenues.

Nick

Administrator
Fella from beduff on now, the people that deal with him have jumped ship because they know he is full of crap.

They are going to be starved out like they did to acl, gets a huge cheer

Flying Fokker

Bedworth guy..

Your own directors have left...You are talking crap. I will go to all away games. I will put nothing in to CCFC while you own it. We will starve you out the same as you tried to do with ACL...

James Smith

That nick isn't me, asking where we will be with no fans.

Didn't think it would be, you're posting on here.

Last edited:

James Smith

Well that's a very good point

Nick

Administrator
To be honest, I wouldn't mind knowing what happened back in the day with previous owners

Nick

Administrator
There are some proper hecklers!

Sisu put a bid in which will hopefully bring ltd out of admin

Users who are viewing this thread