Transfer Shouts (6 Viewers)

slowpoke

Players who play even just parts of games in the Premiership are almost ungettable on a permanent basis, their wages alone are £20/30k a week then there’s the fee.
Got to trawl the lower championship clubs and division one, two leagues, forwent divisions, Scotland perhaps then try for quality loans.

Greggs

Players who play even just parts of games in the Premiership are almost ungettable on a permanent basis, their wages alone are £20/30k a week then there’s the fee.
Got to trawl the lower championship clubs and division one & two leagues, Scotland perhaps then try for quality loans.
O'Hare, Sheaf, Gyokores were signed from premier league teams.

rexo87

It's a case of getting our final loan in, getting the 4 injured players back, not selling Vik until the summer and getting enough wins to be comfortably safe. Very difficult to make permanent signings in Jan unless you're a top prem club as no one wants to let good players go halfway through the season

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Can't believe some are writing off the two new loanees already. Crazy

They have quite a bit of room for improvement, I though the one that started was better as he put in a couple of decent crosses the other couldn’t lift the ball off the floor on corners.

Grendel

covcity4life

Can you honestly see Norton Cuffey adapting to a wing back system?
I haven't seen enough of him to say one way or the other. It's clear both these signings are to make us more attacking. Could work like maatsen works.

Hopefully both okay as wingbacks in next game so we get closer to the answer

Grendel

Not with Dabo playing as one of the centre halves.

I can’t see him getting back and defending at all. Panzo Doyle and he in a back 5 is not a prospect I’d look forward to

Brighton Sky Blue

I can’t see him getting back and defending at all. Panzo Doyle and he in a back 5 is not a prospect I’d look forward to

He has played twice. Sat close to his side first half, it was clear he wasn’t on the same wavelength as Gyo and he kept going for crosses when they were never on.

But with time he should make better decisions.

junglej13

Noticed this yesterday from a Daily Mirror journo. Wonder whether we might be in for George Cox. Might tie in with what Robins was saying about possibly being close to signing someone for the summer. He also reports this morning that Undaz from Brighton will go out on loan to the Championship.

Skyblue_CP

The back end of this window and the outlook for the rest of the season is screaming 11-12 relegation season. Scrambling for poor loans to bulk the squad out with kids and hope a decent striker that is our only goal threat keeps us up. Jutkiewicz then Vik now.

fernandopartridge

The back end of this window and the outlook for the rest of the season is screaming 11-12 relegation season. Scrambling for poor loans to bulk the squad out with kids and hope a decent striker that is our only goal threat keeps us up. Jutkiewicz then Vik now.
There are some parallels but we've got 35 points from 27 games at the moment compared with 22 from 27 in that season. Our biggest risk is not getting an experienced centre half in as we just cannot keep conceding at this rate.

MAFF

Robins said availability of the right player is non existent. What do you want him to do?
we had a small squad on 31st dec. since then we have loaned out 2 and loaned in 2. the squad is still pathetically small. i want us to have a normal sized squad that can actually compete in the league and not implode when we have a couple of injuries. is that too much to ask?

Users who are viewing this thread