Trust email (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
And that is the problem Nick, everyone is happy to continue funding SISU to destroy OUR club

No, everybody is happy (or not most of the time) watching the football team they love. Nobody is going to a football match because they think Joy deserves a new handbag.

LB87ccfc

No, everybody is happy (or not most of the time) watching the football team they love. Nobody is going to a football match because they think Joy deserves a new handbag.

I agree with watching the club they love part Nick, but can you think about where the money is going for a second please, your a bright gentleman, it is certainly not being invested into our playing squad now is it good sir.

Nick

Administrator
I agree with watching the club they love part Nick, but can you think about where the money is going for a second please, your a bright gentleman, it is certainly not being invested into our playing squad now is it good sir.

I doubt that ticket sales are barely covering players / staff wages are they?

Have I been paying for Joy a new handbag?

You aren't going to stop people from going just because you don't agree with it.

Godiva

The only evidence we currently have of money going to sisu (Otium) is interests paid on the £13m loan. Nothing else. And even interests has sometimes been added to the loan instead of being paid out.
Would it be better if the loans were to a bank and the money went there instead?

What you seem to expect is that owners of a football club mindlessly keeps donating money without expecting anything in return.

LB87ccfc

The only evidence we currently have of money going to sisu (Otium) is interests paid on the £13m loan. Nothing else. And even interests has sometimes been added to the loan instead of being paid out.
Would it be better if the loans were to a bank and the money went there instead?

What you seem to expect is that owners of a football club mindlessly keeps donating money without expecting anything in return.

Of course I do not expect them to pull something back, but take the blinkers of did waggot say or did he not say that 60p of every pound as well as the Wilson money etc etc etc would be put back into the PLAYING SQUAD as Joy had said this would happen, and he openly said this to the paying fan base.

Now - Tell me with hard factual evidence what players we have brought in with these funds, as all I see is cost cut cost cut cost cut and replace with lesser quality on a even lesser wage.

LB87ccfc

I doubt that ticket sales are barely covering players / staff wages are they?

Have I been paying for Joy a new handbag?

You aren't going to stop people from going just because you don't agree with it.

I never said this Nick, but if we continue how we are, we are in grave danger of never seeing SISU leave and languishing in league 2 for the next 10 years or is this a satisfactory outcome.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why is the trust so against the club owning its own stadium, are you worried Wasps will lose out on our revenue?

Have you asked Wasps what stadium revenues they are willing to offer?

If the revenues offered by Wasps isn't enough to match the fans ambition, what next? Will the trust just accept we are financially a L1 club or consider other avenues?

If option 2 is voted, what are the trust going to do about it to get the owners to sell? Do the trust know of any people waiting to take over? How will a new owner be in any different position? they will still need to increase revenues for us to get back to the championship, by either negotiating for stadium revenues with Wasps or if not possible then building a new stadium.

Godiva

Of course I do not expect them to pull something back, but take the blinkers of did waggot say or did he not say that 60p of every pound as well as the Wilson money etc etc etc would be put back into the PLAYING SQUAD as Joy had said this would happen, and he openly said this to the paying fan base.

Now - Tell me with hard factual evidence what players we have brought in with these funds, as all I see is cost cut cost cut cost cut and replace with lesser quality on a even lesser wage.

We will have to wait for next set of account to tell if they spend 60% of the revenue on squad. It's not just transfer fee's, but wages, agents fee's etc.

I have no idea what wages is being paid to the current squad, but I imagine it's a bit more than most think. Loan players are not free - usually the club will have to pay a percentage of their wages.
Free agents are not 'free' at all. Usually they demand a sign-on fee, and of course their agents is paid as well.

LB87ccfc

We will have to wait for next set of account to tell if they spend 60% of the revenue on squad. It's not just transfer fee's, but wages, agents fee's etc.

I have no idea what wages is being paid to the current squad, but I imagine it's a bit more than most think. Loan players are not free - usually the club will have to pay a percentage of their wages.
Free agents are not 'free' at all. Usually they demand a sign-on fee, and of course their agents is paid as well.

Comon engage your brain, we all know that circa 3m has not been spent on our current playing squad including loans, wages, agent fees etc, absolute no chance whatsoever.

Ian1779

Without getting too personal just a few off the top of my head would be -

* Grow a back bone and do not roll over at every little piece of information that comes out of Timmy's arse.

* Demand a fans forum that is held for trust members to be held with Fisher and Waggot due discuss the clubs future and their vision for the club, your letter has fell on death ears, the five point plan was released however does not indicate their clear plans for the club.

* You have the support of many it seems, use this to your advantage and galvanise your "supporters" by holding a demonstration of an empty stadium of a game of the trust's choice, can you imagine the nationwide coverage this would gain not one single person enters the stadium for the good of the clubs future? Can you imagine if this was a regular occurrence or are you satisfied with SISU's ownership.

* Offer clear constructive forward thinking plans and ideas that fans can relate too and get on board with instead of the attitude of its our way that we decided at the board meeting or no way, for example, I am not a fan of the trust that is my opinion ok, but I did openly state on here something needed to be brought ( demo etc) towards the council, yet this was frowned upon when I stated they was going to screw us all over... look how that panned out, oh sorry you are pleased with the agreement.

Listen to constructive criticism and use it to become better at what you are trying to do, some people may have a different opinion but an opinion that could make a slight difference in our current plight.

I disagree with the point in regards to an empty stadium... I think a full stadium will make a far greater difference where it matters... on the pitch.

I would also state that affiliating yourself to certain potential buyers/protest groups will not further a dialogue with the club. Remaining neutral but continuing to pressurise the club into improving fan relations is the way forward.

Godiva

Comon engage your brain, we all know that circa 3m has not been spent on our current playing squad including loans, wages, agent fees etc, absolute no chance whatsoever.

As I said we have no evidence until we see the accounts.
I know I probably have a lot less active brain cells than you, and the accounts may show you are correct. Until we see the accounts though - it's just opinions.

LB87ccfc

I disagree with the point in regards to an empty stadium... I think a full stadium will make a far greater difference where it matters... on the pitch.

I would also state that affiliating yourself to certain potential buyers/protest groups will not further a dialogue with the club. Remaining neutral but continuing to pressurise the club into improving fan relations is the way forward.

So how do you propose we get a full stadium? surely the only way this would happen on a consistent basis is A - A winning formula, for example investment into the playing squad resulting in an upturn in fortune on the pitch.
B - Sisu decided to sell up.

Pressuring the club into fan relations - seriously have you listened to yourself? they are more hated than Hitler, so how do you propose this? the only way forward for them is to sack Fisher and Waggott and bring in new football and business minded champions in their field.

Godiva

... the only way forward for them is to sack Fisher and Waggott and bring in new football and business minded champions in their field.

Ray Ranson?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

It isn't unrelated really is it?

Person A is angry a football club got moved, Person A slags off people who go to watch the team when moved, Person A demands people who get a free ticket to watch said moved football team should reveal themselves (as if it is something to be ashamed about), Person A demands football be fixed for allowing this to happen, Person A protests heavily and is very heavily vocal about this.

Person A then gets a free ticket to watch a rugby team who has moved, Person A then hits the forums to fight the moved team's corner as to why it is such a good move. The excuse is "Oh but it is Rugby".

It is like some hardcore anti fox hunting protester who thinks it is cruel on Foxes going badger baiting.

What are you on about most of the people on here sorry most of the people on here did not complain about rugby clubs moving anywhere,al they were worried about was their football team. Now we have them compairing football and rugby because it suits them.

So you're now saying that Steve got free tickets,you must be because thats who we are on about here,for your information he paid,but you're insinuating he has been got at in some way are you?

You all had your chance to put your views forward about the WaspsRicoh situation but you all had excuses and now,now that it's too late you're all crying like little babies,no mention of Sisu etc whose fault this is.

To end I make no bones about the fact that I blame Sisu 100% for our situation irrational I know,and will always blame them,you wont find any Buts with me at least I'm honest,its about time that there was a bit more honesty from certain other posters on here.

torchomatic

I can see it now....a poll.

Should Board members hand over to the people on here who seem to have the answers to everything and know exactly how things should be done!

Yes

No

Results published on the website by the end of February.

Don't like questions do you, Michael?

Steve, I reckon you and the other Board members should hand over to the people on here who seem to have the answers to everything and know exactly how things should be done!

Nick

Administrator
What are you on about most of the people on here sorry most of the people on here did not complain about rugby clubs moving anywhere,al they were worried about was their football team. Now we have them compairing football and rugby because it suits them.

So you're now saying that Steve got free tickets,you must be because thats who we are on about here,for your information he paid,but you're insinuating he has been got at in some way are you?

You all had your chance to put your views forward about the WaspsRicoh situation but you all had excuses and now,now that it's too late you're all crying like little babies,no mention of Sisu etc whose fault this is.

To end I make no bones about the fact that I blame Sisu 100% for our situation irrational I know,and will always blame them,you wont find any Buts with me at least I'm honest,its about time that there was a bit more honesty from certain other posters on here.
I thin you are totally missing the point, most people are more annoyed at how people who were so strong in their views to the point they would abuse others who didn't after, suddenly have a change of views.

So you are saying person a has never had a free ticket for wasps ( maybe even for somebody else not themselves). Even so, after ridiculing the frees at sixfields ? I'm not saying anybody has been got at and I apologise if incorrect about the freebie.

I'm not crying like a baby, I get frustrated because people loved to abuse others for doing something and mock them for watching their team asks "the lads". Suddenly it's all about top class rugby so it's fine.

People have gone from protesting about fixing football because we got moved to all out defending somebody doing the same thing. I think you will see that's what annoys most people.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I thin you are totally missing the point, most people are more annoyed at how people who were so strong in their views to the point they would abuse others who didn't after, suddenly have a change of views.

So you are saying person a has never had a free ticket for wasps ( maybe even for somebody else not themselves). Even so, after ridiculing the frees at sixfields ? I'm not saying anybody has been got at and I apologise if incorrect about the freebie.

I'm not crying like a baby, I get frustrated because people loved to abuse others for doing something and mock them for watching their team asks "the lads". Suddenly it's all about top class rugby so it's fine.

People have gone from protesting about fixing football because we got moved to all out defending somebody doing the same thing. I think you will see that's what annoys most people.

OK

duffer

I don't mind the trust holding a poll at all, at least there's an attempt to be democratic. However what strikes me is that once again the actions proposed aren't going to do anything other than alienate the club, who clearly already don't trust the Trust.

How can you now sit down and talk calmly to a man who you have just proposed publicly should be sacked. This isn't the way to build bridges.

Fisher, for better or worse, is paid by SISU. If we get someone else to replace him, they will represent SISU too, and therefore are likely to be about as useful.

For what it's worth, I'd just keep it polite, and keep niggling away with the specific questions. How much will the stadium cost, where will it be, how will we finance it, is this impacting on the playing budget etc. Many of the same questions could be asked regarding the ongoing legal actions.

If we make this 'us and them', then as satisfying as it is to keep having public digs, where does it get us?

LB87ccfc

I don't mind the trust holding a poll at all, at least there's an attempt to be democratic. However what strikes me is that once again the actions proposed aren't going to do anything other than alienate the club, who clearly already don't trust the Trust.

How can you now sit down and talk calmly to a man who you have just proposed publicly should be sacked. This isn't the way to build bridges.

Fisher, for better or worse, is paid by SISU. If we get someone else to replace him, they will represent SISU too, and therefore are likely to be about as useful.

For what it's worth, I'd just keep it polite, and keep niggling away with the specific questions. How much will the stadium cost, where will it be, how will we finance it, is this impacting on the playing budget etc. Many of the same questions could be asked regarding the ongoing legal actions.

If we make this 'us and them', then as satisfying as it is to keep having public digs, where does it get us?

Or keep it simple, stop being a lying piece of shit, and tell us the truth we all know their will be no stadium so what is your next course of action.

duffer

Or keep it simple, stop being a lying piece of shit, and tell us the truth we all know their will be no stadium so what is your next course of action.

And that's exactly what I'm talking about. If you went up to Fisher and said that, would you be surprised if he just ignored you.

Sure, you'd feel better, but other than that where does this kind of approach actually get us?

The Gentleman

What is with the hashtag? That is nearly as cringey as my mum texting LOL.

This is the issue, people have only listened to what they want to listen to. The moment you give constructive feedback you get this.

I have always thought constructive negative feedback is the best sort, you can see how you can improve and where you might be going wrong to get stronger.

For example when asking for reviews about websites I like it when people point out flaws, issues, bad parts rather than the "thats amazing mate" type stuff. You can then take that feedback to fix things and improve. Getting stronger and developing is much better than saying "Why dont you build this website then" in reply rather than just taking the things on board and listening to them.

Any worse than the endless use of a winking smiley?

Nick

Administrator
You noticed that too? Reminds me of bullies and then they say (only joking) same applies with the silly wink smiley. Pathetic really
Where does it say only joking? It means sarcasm / tongue in cheek and it's so endless I've been using it all over this thread, can't see any of my posts for the wink smiley.

Can you point out where anything said by me is in any way bullying or close?

I keep forgetting that bullying and abuse to some on here is asking a question or putting a different view forward. Being disagreed with can be quite traumatic.

Ian1779

So how do you propose we get a full stadium? surely the only way this would happen on a consistent basis is A - A winning formula, for example investment into the playing squad resulting in an upturn in fortune on the pitch.
B - Sisu decided to sell up.

Pressuring the club into fan relations - seriously have you listened to yourself? they are more hated than Hitler, so how do you propose this? the only way forward for them is to sack Fisher and Waggott and bring in new football and business minded champions in their field.

SISU leaving tomorrow will not fill the stadium. People will find a new excuse. The only way is through success on the pitch as you have said.

As for my second point... Maybe making someone a sacrificial lamb might be better in the long run for engaging the fans.. but again I feel people will make excuses.

The Lurker

Where does it say only joking? It means sarcasm / tongue in cheek and it's so endless I've been using it all over this thread, can't see any of my posts for the wink smiley.

I keep forgetting that bullying and abuse to some on here is asking a question or putting a different view forward.

Who said you? Other posters come to mind but don't get too paranoid hey ;)

skybluetony176

SISU leaving tomorrow will not fill the stadium. People will find a new excuse. The only way is through success on the pitch as you have said.

As for my second point... Maybe making someone a sacrificial lamb might be better in the long run for engaging the fans.. but again I feel people will make excuses.

It would have a positive effect on crowd numbers though either way.

The Gentleman

I keep forgetting that bullying and abuse to some on here is asking a question or putting a different view forward. Being disagreed with can be quite traumatic.

I was referring more to the last few months. If you haven't used it at least 10 times then I will apologise for using you as an example.

On the subject of the hashtag, never seen you say this before when people have used it. I'm sure Stupot used it a couple of weeks ago (if I'm wrong I hold my hands up) possibly on a Wasps thread that you had posted on too but never seen you have a pop at him. However, I'm sure if it was Stupot and on a Wasps thread then I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part........

Moff

You noticed that too? Reminds me of bullies and then they say (only joking) same applies with the silly wink smiley. Pathetic really

So if I call you a cock, and dont put a silly wink smiley that means I am not a bully. Great.

Forgot to add this was of course for the purposes of the renowned great debate we get on the forum.

Last edited:

The Lurker

So if I call you a cock, and dont put a silly wink smiley that means I am not a bully. Great.

Forgot to add this was of course for the purposes of the renowned great debate we get on the forum.

Stalker alert, out of interest. You do ever talk about ccfc football or just follow me about all day?

Moff

Stalker alert, out of interest. You do ever talk about ccfc football or just follow me about all day?

Dont flatter yourself, two posts in response to you being a cock doesnt make me a stalker. It makes me honest. Go cry elsewhere.

The Lurker

Dont flatter yourself, two posts in response to you being a cock doesnt make me a stalker. It makes me honest. Go cry elsewhere.

You counting? Now that is stalker beahivour. Whose crying? I find it funny I've wound you up over the Internet. You must live a sheltered life to call people cocks over a Internet forum

Users who are viewing this thread