USSR invades Ukraine. (17 Viewers)

Grendel

In the past for sure, I don’t hide away from that. How’s Brexit and the Tory government you enabled by voting for it going? You still towing the Murdoch, Barclays and Rothermere line that you shouldn’t be regretting your vote contrary to the evidence of your own eyes and reality?

Says the former UKIP voter - here is your hero Tony

Nigel Farage Goodbye GIF

Sick Boy

In the past for sure, I don’t hide away from that. How’s Brexit and the Tory government you enabled by voting for it going? You still towing the Murdoch, Barclays and Rothermere line that you shouldn’t be regretting your vote contrary to the evidence of your own eyes and reality?
You voted for the Tories when they included a referendum on Brexit in their manifesto.

Grendel

The most classic thread ever

Grendel

I know right, thinking that a sovereign country doesn't deserve to be wiped off the planet is a pretty radical opinion. Wow indeed.

More your observation on Ukraine and its far right bigotry and appalling human rights issues

skybluetony176

You voted for the Tories when they included a referendum on Brexit in their manifesto.
Like I said. In the past for sure. I don’t hide from that.

With the benefit of hindsight I would never have voted Tory in the 2015 GE and I openly admit that I didn’t fully understand at the time what I was voting for. I can’t turn the clock back but I can acknowledge that mistake and learn from it so I’m not destined to repeat the same mistakes rather than admit I fucked up.

Not sure what your issue is with that.

PVA

More your observation on Ukraine and its far right bigotry and appalling human rights issues

What on earth are you blathering on about?

I simply said if you swapped Russia with any other nation in this war I wouldn't be supporting the destruction of Ukraine.

There is absolutely nothing 'wow' about that, it's a pretty normal opinion, and I made no observation of far right bigotry or human rights.

duffer

So, absolutely no answer on how allowing Putin to take Ukraine by force improves democracy, reduces corruption, or enhances press freedom in that country then.

That's because it's an obviously shit argument; literally the worst, weakest, most pathetic excuse ever for denying them support.

There might be some kind of rational argument against supporting Ukraine, but that clearly isn't it. Try harder.

Grendel

So, absolutely no answer on how allowing Putin to take Ukraine by force improves democracy, reduces corruption, or enhances press freedom in that country then.

That's because it's an obviously shit argument; literally the worst, weakest, most pathetic excuse ever for denying them support.

There might be some kind of rational argument against supporting Ukraine, but that clearly isn't it. Try harder.

It doesn’t improve any of and no one has suggested otherwise

PVA

Mad isn't it.

Presumably these people would welcome an invasion by China to 'denazify' the UK.

Grendel

Well why don't you just ask him, he posts on this forum

cc @Grendel

It wasn’t me who said it / also somewhat ironic given many in here say Israel is a Nazi state

Grendel

Mad isn't it.

Presumably these people would welcome an invasion by China to 'denazify' the UK.

Why? What does that drivel even mean?

PVA

Why? What does that drivel even mean?

Because you think Ukraine having a small element of far right amongst it's demographics makes it fair game for Putin, so I just assume you'd be happy for the UK to follow suit.

Grendel

How? It was one of the original reasons Putin gave for the invasion and it's quite obviously absurd

Many people have compared Israel and its government to an apartheid Nazi state

Ukraine is a far right state with appalling racist and homophobic behaviour. Zelensky is a grifter purely interested in financial gains and is in the pocket of corrupt oligarchs. He has huge wealth which wasn’t gained by a crummy TV series and its lodged in Cayman Island accounts - so forgive me if I don’t really shed too many tears for him and his dodgy corrupt government

Grendel

Because you think Ukraine having a small element of far right amongst it's demographics makes it fair game for Putin, so I just assume you'd be happy for the UK to follow suit.

A small element? It’s a state built on extremism. It’s a corrupt country which has appalling human rights. Why do you actually care about these people? It’s childlike binary arguments again I see.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ukraine is a far right state with appalling racist and homophobic behaviour. Zelensky is a grifter purely interested in financial gains and is in the pocket of corrupt oligarchs. He has huge wealth which wasn’t gained by a crummy TV series and its lodged in Cayman Island accounts - so forgive me if I don’t really shed too many tears for him and his dodgy corrupt government
At least the mask has slipped

Grendel

Well there it is.

'Innocent civilians deserve to die because the president is a grifter'

What a truly appalling c**t you are.

Where have I said anyone deserves to die. It’s the likes of you that want death and destruction to carry on - own it

PVA

Where have I said anyone deserves to die. It’s the likes of you that want death and destruction to carry on - own it

Well you've said you don't care if they die. It's a fucking awful take. But not that surprising from you I guess.

Grendel

Well you've said you don't care if they die. It's a fucking awful take. But not that surprising from you I guess.

You couldn’t give a fuck who dies. You want more death - at least be honest and own it

Grendel

You've literally just said this yourself. It's there for all to see.

Don't try and put it on me, you said it. It's your opinion.

I’ve said I want talks for a peace solution. Do you?

SBT

Personally I’m not too bothered about whichever Ukrainian government is in power. If there were tears to be shed it would be for the ordinary Ukrainians being shelled in their homes for no real reason.

Grendel

You said you don't care about innocent civilians dying all because you don't like Zelensky. Which is just fucking gross.

Do you want peace?

Users who are viewing this thread