Transfer Rumour Van Ewijk - Confirmed (2 Viewers)

Martin180

were not worthy waynes world GIF

SkyBlueMatt

Get the fuck in. Genuinely suffered from depression due to factors in my life (and bottled promotion ) so I took a break from SBT, but fucken hell King is giving me life again with these top drawer signings . LONG LIVE THE KING
Amazing to have you back!

Our paths haven't crossed a great deal but if city can lift you from that hole, I couldn't be happier. Plus there is a free tug if you speak to @Saddlebrains

This is crazy, I questioned if and when we would see us play championship football again. Now I've seen us be within a couple of penalties away from the PL and we're buying multi million pound players.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Got a good feeling a
bout Van Ewjic said to be a top signing, I was ex big Dabo fan when storming forward but there was little end product passing, crossing, reckon this guy will be different and having someone like Tatsu ahead of him, can’t wait.

slowpoke

Jeez alot of salivating on here. Its a massive risk buying unknown quantity for that amount of money. I'm sure the people were raving at the hillsner and Kastaneer videos.

Expensive gamble.
I wondered how l long it would be before someone brought this up.
If Robins brings all of his wish for signings in doubt all he will come off will be quite an an achievement if they all do.

bigfatronssba

So I've seen on Twatter that this lad was clocked running so fast in a game that he would waltz into the Dutch sprinting team at the Olympics.
Can anyone confirm if that is actually true?

Skybluedownunder

I wondered how l long it would be before someone brought this up.
If Robins brings all of his wish for signings in doubt all he will come off will be quite an an achievement if they all do.

But now we actually have proper scouts! Badlan wasn’t a proper scout, he was a builder who fluked a career in football as per below…

What Badlan had witnessed before has been a remarkable rise in football which saw him working on a building site where he'd never even heard of data analytics.

It was the diagnosis of a colleague with arthritis that changed the course of the 37-year-old's career, "I was a builder and I decided it wasn't what I wanted to do and I wanted to go back to university.

"I was a mature student and as part of my degree there was a performance analysis, data analytics module within it. I'd never really heard of it, but it was really interesting, so I started looking at that."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Really think we should use his existing song, the club have used it in his reveal and he’s said to love it.
Yep.

Though I've stated my dislike for unoriginal songs, if the player already has one and likes it, keep it.

Calista

So I've seen on Twatter that this lad was clocked running so fast in a game that he would waltz into the Dutch sprinting team at the Olympics.
Can anyone confirm if that is actually true?
Hyperbole I reckon. I think I saw that he'd qualify to take part in the Dutch championships?

Briles

So just a striker and CB to go?

Users who are viewing this thread