Match Thread vs Cardiff (A) 19/09/23 (7 Viewers)

shmmeee

Fuck it. Sick of being so cautious. Stuck Ayari in the 8 role. Palmer or Saka at AM depending on fitness, Simms and Wright up front.

Mark Robins play one minute of football without Matty Godden on the pitch challenge.

Saddlebrains

Fuck it. Sick of being so cautious. Stuck Ayari in the 8 role. Palmer or Saka at AM depending on fitness, Simms and Wright up front.

Mark Robins play one minute of football without Matty Godden on the pitch challenge.

Id usually LOL at that but Cardiff are wank and if we dont beat these id be concerned, 1 win in 7 then

robbiethemole

Where's everyone drinking tomorrow, any suggestions please.
Edit :
After a few minutes research The Lands downe looks like a good bet.
The Cornwall on Virgil st is away friendly, and some decent Cardiff lads in there too, no issues wearing colours. if you get in there shout out for scully my mate

BlueSkiesForever

Completely agree, I think we’ve been too cautious in our games, yes it’s good to be balanced and to not go out all guns blazing but there’s only so many sidewards passes I can take in a match 😭🤣 I want to see positive passing and through balls being zipped into Wright and Ayari. We lose the ball in midfield anyway so we might as well lose it trying to be creative 😂

skybluecam

If we start with a midfield of 3 from Eccles/Ayari/Palmer/Sakamoto then the game’s ending 4-0, not sure to which team though.

enigma

Well I’m going 3 summit as I’m putting a tenner on a wright hatrick every game this season. It’s been a long time coming a hatrick in sky blue! As a poker player I play the law of averages and probability. Knowing my luck it will be Simms or Godden that get it this season 😮.

Macca

All I ask if that if we take the lead put the fucking foot on the throat don’t sit back and admire their attacking prowess for the rest of the game

Terry_dactyl

Cardiff manager has apparently said they’ve got some injuries and expects 2 or 3 changes from the team that beat Swansea.

Brylowes

Lose this and we're suddenly only 4 points better off than we were after 7 games last season despite the no pitch and no games debacle

Which isnt great is it?
So ‘IF‘ we lose we will be 4pts better off than the team who eventually finished 5th in the league and missed out on promotion by a single missed penalty 🙄

Brighton Sky Blue

Lose this and we're suddenly only 4 points better off than we were after 7 games last season despite the no pitch and no games debacle

Which isnt great is it?

Do you go into games hoping we'll lose so you've got something to moan about or something?

Shutup you little bitch, its pointing out a literal fact
star wars lack of faith GIF

Users who are viewing this thread