Transfer Rumour Walker to Lincoln (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

He’s way too good for that level surely?. He’d walk into our squad and be one of the better options up front.
This as to be bollox
Yes absolute boll9x

He wont or shouldn't ever be playing league 1 again. Unless its Sheffield Wednesday /Ipswich or Sunderland come in for him.

Every striker has a style the perception hes lazy is plain dumb. Hes a natural finisher and a good one at that. For me his all round game isnt as good as the other 3 strikers. Taking nothing away from him.

He would be a brilliant signing for a Hull /posh etc.

Would be wanting to get 500k back on him at least.

Greggs

In all seriousness. Rumours are about that his longstanding wrist injury has really played havoc with his CCFC career. I heard he aggravated it last season while playing a song he wrote on the guitar for Hamer's missus.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Yes absolute boll9x

He wont or shouldn't ever be playing league 1 again. Unless its Sheffield Wednesday /Ipswich or Sunderland come in for him.

Every striker has a style the perception hes lazy is plain dumb. Hes a natural finisher and a good one at that. For me his all round game isnt as good as the other 3 strikers. Taking nothing away from him.

He would be a brilliant signing for a Hull /posh etc.

Would be wanting to get 500k back on him at least.
He was our top scorer last season, and has scored 3 this season from 0 full 90 minutes, we should rightfully ask for minimum 1,000,000

Evo1883

I think he is implying when we have 1 up top as he seems to not pull his weight, however he is carrying his and Viktors load so I can see where this comes from, but he does actually do quite a bit off the ball

He works incredibly hard tbh , not as good on the ball as vik though , but just as good infront of goal if not better .

stupot07

I wanted him to do well but the biggest thing for me is what others have said. Just doesn’t look like he enjoys it. Fans need to see that.

Possible theories:

being Des’ son has walked him into football from day 1
Living in his dad’s shadow. Chip on shoulder
Has lived wealthy life and not got the hunger / desperation to succeed
64a59a18352fe9c820d30a0e9a5d49ea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

He literally said when not scoring he doesn’t do much, he’s absolutely right
Im not looking for an argument, but he does do quite a bit he presses from the front and his off the ball work when we are in possession is great, being a striker myself I understand his movement and its actually very good off the ball work

Evo1883

Wins more aerial balls than Walker 3x more to be exact , more ground duels , recovers the ball more (loose balls) , tackles more , assists more .. that's just a couple of the first stats I looked up .. obviously the better finisher part just adds massive fuel to the fire

There's a reason Walker is practically 4th choice

It's not some weird agenda against Walker by management

Last edited:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Wins more aerial balls than Walker, more ground duels , recovers the ball more (loose balls) , tackles more ... that's just 4 of the first stats I looked up .. obviously the better finisher part just adds massive fuel to the fire

I agree with this without looking at stats, I think, in fact I know that the management make the right choices for the game coming up, whether it works or not comes to show on the matchday

PUSB-We_are_going_up

They won't always be right , but they are definitely right with Walker
I think clearly Gyo or Waghorn have to feature, but for the other option Godden is the superior striker as clearly shown but Tyler will get a chance eventually and I hope he does well as I like him and think he is a great player just maybe reached his ceiling potentially at Championship level

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Were they wrong to sign him in the first place in that case?
Definitely not, top scorer last season, it happens in some players careers where they have a spell being on the bench its about working hard to get the chances which I have no doubt he is doing.
I think he is definitely the 4th best striker we have as the others are better, but then again we have the best depth in the league at the Striker option

Hertsccfc

Wins more aerial balls than Walker 3x more to be exact , more ground duels , recovers the ball more (loose balls) , tackles more , assists more .. that's just a couple of the first stats I looked up .. obviously the better finisher part just adds massive fuel to the fire

I agree. Has Walker ever scored a header for us? Godden scores loads despite not being that tall.

This feels like Biamou all over again. People have such polarised views about a third/fourth choice striker who is not as bad or as good as some think. He is not lazy, I don't care that he doesn't smile and he is a good finisher. But he is not better at heading than Godden or at holding onto the ball.

There is not some conspiracy against him, it's just that Robins feels that Gyokeres and Godden, and probably Wagorn are better. If he adds to his game he might well make it as a Championship player.

Sick Boy

I agree. Has Walker ever scored a header for us? Godden scores loads despite not being that tall.

This feels like Biamou all over again. People have such polarised views about a third/fourth choice striker who is not as bad or as good as some think. He is not lazy, I don't care that he doesn't smile and he is a good finisher. But he is not better at heading than Godden or at holding onto the ball.

There is not some conspiracy against him, it's just that Robins feels that Gyokeres and Godden, and probably Wagorn are better. If he adds to his game he might well make it as a Championship player.
Godden was playing for Tamworth and Ebsfleet at Walker’s age, he’ll end up with more Championship appearances at the end of his career than Godden.

Last edited:

Covcraig@bury

No i was referring to you and the fact you try and hide your lack of knowledge behind the fact you pretend you used to be a footballer. You were at best pub league Craig.

You utterly clueless c**t
MR must be a clueless c##t , he also doesn’t think he’s good enough to be first choice, or second or third !!!
And the OP mentioned a move to Lincoln, another clueless c##t .
I think you’ve been on FIFA manager !!!

Grendel

MR must be a clueless c##t , he also doesn’t think he’s good enough to be first choice, or second or third !!!
And the OP mentioned a move to Lincoln, another clueless c##t .
I think you’ve been on FIFA manager !!!

Robins spent a million on him - so he’s really clueless then

Users who are viewing this thread