Walking Dead season 3 (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

10 Days for the UK date, going to wait for FX. 8 episodes taking us to December, mid season break until Feb and then its back again. Love this show.

skybluereeve

4 days time? You are wrong my friend,on fx 19th oct.unless u live in the states the I apologize. And ues best show on tele bud

scroobiustom

still happy Dale is dead he was getting on my tits! :)

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Daryl is one badass mofo. Definitely a fan favourite now. He wasn't even one of the main cast originally so I guess the writers struck luck there.

Andrea and Carl are my least favourite. They're always putting the others in danger which gets on my nerves.

Michonne is set to be some badass in the new series. She's the new black woman in it.

[video=youtube;ShQz68Zkb3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/video]

Otis

Can't wait for the new series. Been brilliant stuff so far for me.

Really looking forwards to it.

Agree about Lori though. A most annoying character and a very much miscast actor in the role in my opinion. Very hard to feel any sympathy for her character at all. She just comes across as whingey whiney. Andrew Lincoln is excellent though.

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

I really like "Walking the Dead", some differences from the comics, but with characters like The Governor and Michone in this season, and the prison setting looks like it will be keeping some of the best elements.

Have too much stuff to watch on Monday nights now, be downloading The Walking Dead, Dexter and Homeland 2 now on Mondays, and won't be too long til the new series of American Horror Story starts.

Keep me going through the long wait for the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad though.

Tad

Any of you played the Waking dead game by Telltale games? Holy cow is it good! I recently brought the Back to the Future game by them too and I can honestly say, if there was a sequel to the movies, that game is truly it.

Telltale games really standout as having great storylines. The games are a lot like the old point and click games only not as challenging and with more of a twist. I'd seriously consider looking at any of their movie/TV show game tie-ins. There seriously good.

Otis

Played Back to the Future. Very good. Not played the Walking Dead game though.

And Lord, all very good choices there!

Tad

I've played the first episode of the Walking Dead game and I'm now waiting for the whole series to come out as I loved it! Shouldn't be too long as their already on the 4th and there's usually no more then 5. Hate having to wait for each episode so I usually wait for the whole season to come out :D

I've heard the controls are bad, but their Jurassic Park game is meant to be great too. Might get it for the PC :)

Last edited:

lordsummerisle

Breaking Bad is right up there with The Wire for me, still can't believe that Walter is Hal from Malcolm in the Middle!

Quite interested to see how American Horror Story goes this year, think an entire new cast and different storyline.

Thought the first series was great though, bizarre, scary and funny too, quite unlike anything else out there at the moment.

Dexter seems an improvemnt on the last series from what i've seen of the first two episodes of this one, so hopefully be getting back to form.

CTID

Sooo looking forward to this. Dont bad mouth Lori! I still have a soft spot for her from Prison Break. Thanks for spoiling it for me now though, i know shes going to get on my nerves now you have all pointed it out haha.

I dont really have a favourite character, im just engrossed in it and then it plays on my mind afterwards thinkin "imagine if that actually happened!?!"

Otis

Breaking Bad is right up there with The Wire for me, still can't believe that Walter is Hal from Malcolm in the Middle!

Quite interested to see how American Horror Story goes this year, think an entire new cast and different storyline.

Thought the first series was great though, bizarre, scary and funny too, quite unlike anything else out there at the moment.

Dexter seems an improvemnt on the last series from what i've seen of the first two episodes of this one, so hopefully be getting back to form.

Really looking forwards to the new season of Dexter. The revelation at the end of the last series has set things up really nicely for this one.

scroobiustom

lots of love for Dale on here, I assume he was "written out" as people really tended to dislike him.

Cant really get rid of Lori unless....Rick flips out and shoots her, i'd like that!

Otis

Watched it this morning.

For those who found the 2nd season a bit slow ....... hold on to your hats! ;)

SkyBlueScottie

Loved the 2nd Season, they had to concentrate on the human elements as being chased by Zombies every single week would soon see it get cancelled. As good as those bits are.

It was gripping when Lori was warning Rick that Shane was in his blind spot, and then the subsequent actions....

I cant wait for Friday.

Sky Blue M

Cant wait for Friday. Watched the first episode last saturday and already finished season 2. It was that good. Darrell is probably my favourite character. I dont like Lori, Carl or Andrea.

Diehard Si

I only discovered this show about 4 months ago, managed to catcup the whole lot ready for this.

Awsome show, 2nd best thing on TV ( after Game of Thrones ).

Otis

Haha, when my mate told me to watch it, I watch the first two seasons in like 3 days. :laugh:

Me too.

Someone recommended Breaking Bad, which I had never seen before.

Now started watching it on catch up and am up to series 2, episode 9. That's 16 episodes in 2 and half days! :whistle:

;)

Nick

Administrator
You need to get out more!

I would like to watch these sort of things but never have time to sit down and go through them!

Otis

I'm working part-time, mainly consultancy, for my old boss, so do have a fair bit of time to myself. ;)

Also do a lot of catch up at 5 o'clock in the morning. Can get 3 or 4 episodes in before I need to get my daughter up for school.

smileycov

Facebook User
Me too.

Someone recommended Breaking Bad, which I had never seen before.

Now started watching it on catch up and am up to series 2, episode 9. That's 16 episodes in 2 and half days! :whistle:

;)

What is Breaking bad?

Users who are viewing this thread