Walking Dead season 3 (2 Viewers)

WillieStanley

Just watched episode 4. Probably the best piece of tv I have seen in recent times. Immense!

skybluereeve

Anybody watch it tonight?! All I can say is... What the hell?!

KG82 what was that phone ringing all about? Loving the safe village the bit where they staged the fight was so funny (mearle) Aslo rick has lost it if they just leave him for a day he will clear that prison :D

kg82

Reckon that's what they were hoping! Completely shocked me at the end! Who the hell could it be?!

kg82

I'm just wondering if its something to do with Woodbury? Absolutely, roll on next Friday - best tv in ages!

Otis

To be quite honest, nothing would have matched up to the previous week's. It just had to come down from where it was sitting.

Going to be a roller coaster of ups and downs.

dutchman

"Zombies are among reasons for increased gun sales in US"

90618.jpg

Gun sales are soaring across the country. The FBI reported earlier this week requests for background checks skyrocketed 20 percent on Black Friday over the same day last year. A noted gun rights advocate says zombies are just one reason why.

"There is I guess, you would call it a cottage industry that's sprung up in the last couple of years," Dave Workman of the Second Amendment Foundation and editor of The Gun Mag said in an interview with Ross and Burbank.

He's not kidding.

"A lot of people appear to be really enthralled by this. I've seen lines of zombie targets, I know one or two ammunition companies have introduced boxes, lines of cartridges they called zombie cartridges, shotgun shells and rifle shells."

5e436ac9a9cdea9f80fb569585af6fe1.jpg
Read more: http://mynorthwest.com/75/2141812/Zombies-are-among-reasons-for-increased-gun-sales

SlowerThanPlatt

Good episode. Eugene, the guy with the cure, seems like he's bullshitting. Any one else think that Judith will be a key part in finding the cure to save humanity?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Watched it earlier this evening. Brilliant!
Also watched Ep 3 (ser2) of The Blacklist. James Spader - top actor!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Good episode. Eugene, the guy with the cure, seems like he's bullshitting. Any one else think that Judith will be a key part in finding the cure to save humanity?

Not sure about Judith finding a cure - she's only a baby! But somehow, I don't trust Eugene......
Hope Carole stays safe. She's gorgeous in a strange sort of way!

Users who are viewing this thread