Walking Dead Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Can't be arsed to trawl through 43 pages.

The closer we get to the finale, the more I just know some smug numpty is going to spill the beans on the outcome before Monday night.

If not on here, by word of mouth or elsewhere on the Internet.

Happened before. Woken up the next morning, completely having forgotten, just click to see what's happening in the news, and there it is, Carl's having Rosita's baby!

So, seriously thinking of trying to watch it Sunday night.

How would I go about this? Best way to tune in? Legally if poss! :)

Where are others streaming it?

Otis

Thanks for all that everyone. Inundated with so many replies I now don't know which option to choose! ;)

Is Watchinit.ru reliable and any good?

skybluegod

Having read Norman Reedus talk after the show, last week, almsot certain he doesn't die. But almost certain 2/3 people do die.
I think something big happens to Maggie (baby walker rips her open? ;)) along with the death of maybe someone like sasha/ Eugene/Rosita and maybe one other shock will be a good Monday morning.

Otis

Having read Norman Reedus talk after the show, last week, almsot certain he doesn't die. But almost certain 2/3 people do die.
I think something big happens to Maggie (baby walker rips her open? ;)) along with the death of maybe someone like sasha/ Eugene/Rosita and maybe one other shock will be a good Monday morning.
I still say Carol, but there's a rumour going round that Steven Yeun (Glen) only signed up for this one season.

Could be just a ruse.

But then it could be Negan rips the dead baby out of Maggie's stomach and beats Glen to death with it.

King of the Lesbians

So, seriously thinking of trying to watch it Sunday night.

How would I go about this? Best way to tune in? Legally if poss! :)

Where are others streaming it?

I'm sure my lad uses putlocker. I'll ask him when I get home from work.
I don't imagine there are many legal ways of watching it. Flying over the pond maybe!
My plan it to get so hammered sunday evening that I don't wake up until monday evening.

Besides, you know it's gonna be Caryl anyway...

skybluegod

I'm sure my lad uses putlocker. I'll ask him when I get home from work.
I don't imagine there are many legal ways of watching it. Flying over the pond maybe!
My plan it to get so hammered sunday evening that I don't wake up until monday evening.

Besides, you know it's gonna be Caryl anyway...

It is on Putlocker monday morning, it isn't on it sunday night.

skybluegod

I still say Carol, but there's a rumour going round that Steven Yeun (Glen) only signed up for this one season.

Could be just a ruse.

But then it could be Negan rips the dead baby out of Maggie's stomach and beats Glen to death with it.

Can they just kill of Carl already? He annoys me the most. Tbf bit strange to me that he left the camp in the trailer? Can see the priest being dead soon enough also.

Otis

My reckoning is:

EDITED following a brain wave!!

Daryl nominated for Lucille!

However, Maggie dies miscarrying the baby. Glen is so distraught at the news that he has lost everything, he suddenly gives up on life and asks to take Daryl's place. Negan denies the request because he's a right bastard.

Daryl just about to be smacked in the head with Lucille, when Carol appears out of nowhere with her sleeve gun, trying to shoot everyone in sight, but she's immediately captured, recognised by a Saviour as the Rosary Bead Bandit and so she gets the bat.

Negan let's Daryl live and Glen has to suffer the double loss of wife and child!

Abraham to die too.

It's a winner!! What odds down the bookies for that scenario?

Last edited:

chiefdave

Think that rumour started as he has the lead in a film however its being made by the same company that makes TWD so I'm sure if they wanted to they could make sure the shooting schedules don't clash.

King of the Lesbians

It is on Putlocker monday morning, it isn't on it sunday night.

Yup…he just told me that. putlocker.is is where he get's it from fwiw...

My reckoning is:

EDITED following a brain wave!!

Daryl nominated for Lucille!

However, Maggie dies miscarrying the baby. Glen is so distraught at the news that he has lost everything, he suddenly gives up on life and asks to take Daryl's place. Negan denies the request because he's a right bastard.

Daryl just about to be smacked in the head with Lucille, when Carol appears out of nowhere with her sleeve gun, trying to shoot everyone in sight, but she's immediately captured, recognised by a Saviour as the Rosary Bead Bandit and so she gets the bat.

Negan let's Daryl live and Glen has to suffer the double loss of wife and child!

Abraham to die too.

It's a winner!! What odds down the bookies for that scenario?

So…Abraham(11/1) & Maggie(20/1) & Carol(14/1)?

I was wondering how far gone Maggie was and did wonder if an unborn zombie would be able to crawl out via the twinkle cave...

skybluegod

Think one of either Glenn or Maggie may have to go? No couple has lasted yet.. and tbh they have become more and more peripheral figures, Glenn used to be the go to guy for Rick, doesn't seem as key now?
Maggie supposedly now the mayor of the town, but doesn't seem to be involved much, so expect something with the baby...
Actors say it's the best ending to a season yet so it shouldn't be massive let down one would hope

stupot07

Have finally caught up in this, can't wait for Monday night, although I night have to wait until Tuesday to watch it.

Been avoiding this thread, been a great season.

I really can't predict whats going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Have finally caught up in this, can't wait for Monday night, although I night have to wait until Tuesday to watch it.

Been avoiding this thread, been a great season.

I really can't predict whats going to happen.

Been the best season for a while now, I think it was needed as people were starting to lose interest

Otis

Been the best season for a while now, I think it was needed as people were starting to lose interest
Yep, agreed.

I was just about to give up on it, but they pulled it round and now this season will have been really, really good (as long as they don't kill Glen (for being the epitome of the decency for mankind) or Maggie (because I'll have no-one to drool over apart from the lesbian).

Sky_Blue_Daz

Can I please ask from a completely selfish point of view
Could posters who see the show tonight or tomorrow please hide all spoilers
Much obliged (much love, health and happiness to you all)
I'm hoping to keep of Internet and social media till early Tuesday morning

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

I can't understand how game of thrones and boardwalk empire can be screened at the sane time in the U.K. As in America but the walking dead can't be

Sky_Blue_Daz

Right I've thought about this
Rick is gonna have to chose between carol and Daryl and neagan will kill ricks choice

And I think that's good night Vienna for Daryl

Sky_Blue_Daz

Ah fair dos
Sky Atlantic and Hbo are pretty much the same
Cheers fella

chiefdave

I can't understand how game of thrones and boardwalk empire can be screened at the sane time in the U.K. As in America but the walking dead can't be

There's no technical reason it can't be done. Doctor Who Anniversary special was broadcast in 94 countries at the same time and cinemas worldwide as well.

Only reason I can think of is they want people to watch live so they have to watch the adverts. If it was on in the middle of the night a lot of people would record it and watch it the next morning fast forwarding through the adverts.

skybluegod

Yep, agreed.

I was just about to give up on it, but they pulled it round and now this season will have been really, really good (as long as they don't kill Glen (for being the epitome of the decency for mankind) or Maggie (because I'll have no-one to drool over apart from the lesbian).

I think maggie may be safe for now, but obviously there is something up with the baby... would be frustrating if she died in childbirth- as would basically be a repeat of what happened with Laurie.
Glenn it would be stupid to kill off having only saved him 6 or so episodes ago from what should have been certain death.
But i can't wait, something big is gonna go down.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Is it wrong to have a slight crush on carol ?

stupot07

I think maggie may be safe for now, but obviously there is something up with the baby... would be frustrating if she died in childbirth- as would basically be a repeat of what happened with Laurie.
Glenn it would be stupid to kill off having only saved him 6 or so episodes ago from what should have been certain death.
But i can't wait, something big is gonna go down.
I think you could be right there. Can't see them killing of Darryl either.

Otis

Well, just watched it and without giving too much away, Rick wakes up in hospital with a small dog playfully biting his arm.

It was all a dream. The end.

Otis

Biggest waste of an hour. Honestly a good season ruined by a crap ending.
Why?

I'm confused. Just watched it now and I thought it was excellent and absolutely nowt wrong with the ending either. Thought it was great.

Not giving anything away at all here, but what else would you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread