Walsall (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

This will be our toughest test yet. They have the confidence like we do.

Going to have to be disciplined his time and not let sloppy goals in like we did against Crewe.

Win against Walsall and I would say we really are on a roll.

We need to win around 27 games this season at least.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Walsall are a team who like to play it on the ground, they don't have many physical players or bruisers up front which has worked in our favour the last few years.

Sick Boy

It appears that we are incapable of being involved in a low scoring game and we are nailed on to win the league already.

I'm going for 14 nil cov

5 wins and 2 draws in our last 7 league away games... Mowbray will get the tactics right so can't see us losing this one, would take the draw but confident of a 2-1 or even 3-1 win. PUSB

Bugsy

Would take a draw.... But hope we win 3-1 .... Skyblues...PUSB

D

Deleted member 2477

3-2 win again. Armstrong last minute but would settle for a draw.
Just dont lose please

phildownunder

Like most here would take a draw. Even a narrow defeat after a good performance wouldn`t be a disaster.

However another win wouldn't surprise me either.

Well that`s every base covered I think !

hamil99

Facebook User
Dreamt last night that Fleck scored a blinder from just outside the center circle. The dream was so real i had to check the day when i woke up this morning lol. Dont know weather to place a bet or not!! Anyway im going for a 0-1 Win, Fleck to score of cause!!

Evo1883

After reading some of the things their supporters have said about coventry city recently .
I hope the lads destroy them tomorrow and we leave with 3 points whilst truly destroying them from 1-90 .
Not much to ask for

Ashdown

Can't believe we can only get 2,200 tickets for this one. I reckon with the capacity we would take about 3,500 !

letsallsingtogether

Can't believe we can only get 2,200 tickets for this one. I reckon with the capacity we would take about 3,500 !

I was thinking of going and getting in the home end, but from what was said on CWR no ticket sales on the day:(
Never now maybe a few spare going in the club.

stupot07

2-1 win! Armstrong and Maddison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

M&B Stand

I was thinking of going and getting in the home end, but from what was said on CWR no ticket sales on the day:(
Never now maybe a few spare going in the club.

It's cash on the turnstile for Home fans. Or do what some did today and pay £49 for corporate, 3 course meal etc

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I reckon we'll manage a 1-1 draw with Warsaw

no_loyalty

I think it will be a 3-1 away win with Arma, Johnson and Tudgay scoring

Users who are viewing this thread