Walsall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Covstar

So after our first away win last weekend, are things going to look up now and we put on a good run of results or is it going to be back to the usual drab, uninspiring performance and losses leading to the return of Pressley Out threads after today ?

My prediction for today : 3-2 Thriller in favour of City with Reda Johnson proving a point and scoring a Hat-Trick including a penalty in the 93rd min. Manset to score for Walsall too.

Kingokings204

Game has got a draw written all over it but Walsall to win if neck on the line. I still think we are far from convincing but happy for a solid 3-0 performance today to shut me up.

Kingokings204

Interestingly the bookies have Walsall as favourites for the match. Slightly surprising

Grendel

Pitch looks dire.

stupot07

Walsall giving us an early football lesson - pass and move.

We get the ball, pass and stand still.

I'd guess at 8.2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

wingy

Wasps giving us an early football lesson - pass and move.

We get the ball, pass and stand still.

I'd guess at 8.2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grammatical error Wasps .;)

stupot07

15 mins in
b2843e54ec18231e8a9dbe12d7b18d6d.jpg

Our midfield haven't turned up yet...

Grendel

sound's like we're too narrow ,and fleck seems to be giving It away relentlessly.

Yes flecks passing is very poor. No width at all. Just dire.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

The 'we need a big meaty ball winner central mid' brigade is being exposed here by a nimble Walsall team who are passing it around our central midfield like they're statues

stupot07

sound's like we're too narrow ,and fleck seems to be giving It away relentlessly.

Flecks been shocking so far. Is there a clause in his contract that says that everyone must pass to him at every opportunity, even if he's not the best option?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread