Walsall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

junglej13

The central midfield is absolutely non existant. Fleck and Finch are holding hands in front of the back four. Until Pressley realises the importance of the midfield this turgid shite will continue. Set pieces are our only hope of having shots here.

Grendel

It's almost as if he's playing out of position.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

What position is he playing? All the midfielders seen very central and bunched.

Grendel

News flash: we've had a shot

stupot07

Fleck narrowly wide with a massively deflected shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

League 1 football... Who knew

Regardless of individual quality at least Walsall pass move get in crosses and attempt shots.

We don't.

kg82

OBrien keeps making the same run but none of the midfielders are reading it

Through the middle of 2 defenders down the centre of the pitch? He makes that run a lot and no one ever picks him out. Too clever for us

shmmeee

Was going to go today but got booked for Xmas shopping instead. Looks like I dodged a bullet so far.

stupot07

Through the middle of 2 defenders down the centre of the pitch? He makes that run a lot and no one ever picks him out. Too clever for us

I thought we were supposed to have one of the most gifted midfield passers in the league?

D

Deleted member 4439

Dod i mention that this was dire? We'll be down to Walsall size crowds soon, Had enough, I think.

Grendel

I thought we were supposed to have one of the most gifted midfield passers in the league?

He is good at passing to the opposition.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Finch poor. Fleck giving possession away too easily. Nouble goes missing too often. Madine trying hard. Everton lad best of a bad bunch. OBrien not used enough but when he's trying to cross his crosses are poor. Allsopp not really tested. Haynes looks lost and unsure what his role is.

wingy

'On paper'?

Nah just being pedantic over a text from a fan of 50+ years suggesting we're hardly likely to be attack minded with 5 CB's in the side ,potentially

we have ,however two of those have produced the most in terms of Crosses.

stupot07

Cracking effort by madine. This is still poor.

Users who are viewing this thread