Wasps downward spiral... (11 Viewers)

shepardo01

Solihull is grass.

Wonder just how big the appeal will be.
The CBS is a very nice and comfortable ground - very nice hospitality, good varied food outlets in high number.
Sure it all added to the experience of going to a Wasps game. Attracted many of our local councillors!!

There will be nothing like that at Damson Park!!

fernandopartridge

Solihull is grass.

Wonder just how big the appeal will be.
The CBS is a very nice and comfortable ground - very nice hospitality, good varied food outlets in high number.
Sure it all added to the experience of going to a Wasps game. Attracted many of our local councillors!!

There will be nothing like that at Damson Park!!
Agreed and despite the amenities and top flight rugby they were still down to sub 4k by the end, hard to see where they're gonna get the punters from

Grendel

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Downward spiral continues

Still love that your on hand to deliver wasps fans bad news on drunken wasps - you’re the hero we deserve

jordan210

Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

fernandopartridge

Downward spiral continues

I get the feeling that the Wasps legend and Holland still suffer from the same delusions of grandeur that led to old Wasps' demise.

tisza

Haven't gone into the detail of admin report but was a figure ever reached for the total amount that RFU were insisting had to be repaid in order to continue?

Grendel

Terry Gibson's perm

he thinks it might mean they are getting ready to offer Ashley a deal to return to the CBS

The only reason they would come back to the cbs is that they don’t like money and want to go bust again sooner, they should just fuck off to Solihull where they are not wanted either.

jordan210

New stadium rumour for them is Sixways. yes the former home of Worcester warriors.......

Literally across the road from the local small team Worcester Rugby Football Club

vow

Insects new stadium rumour is for Worcester. Stay classy wasps
Don't know whether to laugh (bemused), be angry or what!

However, for some reason it doesn't surprise me how low our old insect parasite overlords will stoop.

Kneeza

While I'd detest all else that that precipitates, at least it gets them further away from Cov. So not ALL bad.
Biggest downside is that they'll ultimately get the RFU Academy for South Warks should they get back to the Prem.

Sick Boy

While I'd detest all else that that precipitates, at least it gets them further away from Cov. So not ALL bad.
Biggest downside is that they'll ultimately get the RFU Academy for South Warks should they get back to the Prem.
I still wouldn’t rule out them trying to come back to Coventry at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread