Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo1883

Me being paranoid, or are the CovTel up to their anti SISU tricks?.....
Thoughts?.... May there be anything behind this!?.....
Is Richard Keys being readied!??
Telegraph seem to be very impartial right now , almost slightly pro ccfc

wingy

Any idea how a new owner can do 15 million quids worth of repairs without closing the stadium 😬
Yeah on night?
Tbf we don't know what the problems are but if it's was the precast terracing , I could imagine stuff like that being done without impacting business
Have a feeling they are hi-alumina cement but in theory shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:

Nuskyblue

Which bit/aspect has rotted?
Leaking roofs and pipes, bogs that don't work. Not a nice place to work by all accounts.

Rotten, as in a shit hole. Not literally rotting. Tho it may be with all the moisture and turds from overflowing toilets?

JAM See

Due to the inclement weather, I've got a shedload of skittles, mini snickers and assorted other sweets to get rid of.

This information has no effect on the CBS/CCFC saga, rather like the majority of this thread.

aviles

I doubt SISU have the capital to mount a serious bid.

All roads appear that they want to sell now and any winner of the stadium can take it off there hands to make the stadium a success….. at a price of course.
I’m still unsure on their end game, I think the American investor rumour has some strength to it. Dollar is strong against the sterling so right time to invest in the uk. Joy being American. My view is I feel sisu want premier league money but don’t want to invest any of their money to get us there.

im trying to stay a glass half full and do believe something positive will come out of this

Seaside-Skyblue

If we do end up with the stadium, and suddenly our fortunes change for the better this week or coming weeks; I was thinking about it before, it will be completely surreal for us all. All the off the field stuff has become "normal" for us for so many years. It will be an unbelievable weight lifted and I'm man enough to admit I'd probably shed a tear Just imagine being able to talk just about the football!?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Gynnsthetonic

If we do end up with the stadium, and suddenly our fortunes change for the better this week or coming weeks; I was thinking about it before, it will be completely surreal for us all. All the off the field stuff has become "normal" for us for so many years. It will be an unbelievable weight lifted and I'm man enough to admit I'd probably shed a tear Just imagine being able to talk just about the football!?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Weirdo
😉

slowpoke

I’m still unsure on their end game, I think the American investor rumour has some strength to it. Dollar is strong against the sterling so right time to invest in the uk. Joy being American. My view is I feel sisu want premier league money but don’t want to invest any of their money to get us there.

im trying to stay a glass half full and do believe something positive will come out of this
Apparently they want an English football club and have been told are determined to acquire one perhaps we will find out how determined.

duffer

Is this going to be the Councils parting shot isnt it ....
Actual real investors, with money putting an offer on the table (with SISU).......
But the council choose the NEC, because they "feel it is the best deal for the arena"

CCC have got nothing to do with it have they? It'll be up to the Administrator now unless I'm missing something or CCC try to claw back the lease. No evidence of the latter, currently at least...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Am sure it will be a prepack situation. That doesn't mean necessarily that the value is set in the administration. It could be a way of separating the assets the purchaser wants from everything else. The price already set

The purchaser pays acl for those assets and the assets move to a new company. The funds that would then be in acl get allocated by the administrators, secured creditors first, then hmrc, then unsecured creditors.

Any claim for pitches loss of income etc would be against acl as unsecured creditors not the new Co. Given what might be left from the sale for unsecured creditors it wouldn't result to much I don't think. Probably enough to pay legals of the claim.

CCC has to be involved as freeholder because in a prepack the lease is being transferred to an entity that probably didn't exist until recently. The freeholder needs to know the lease it granting is safe...... past history says ccc not good at doing that

Nick

Administrator
Am sure it will be a prepack situation. That doesn't mean necessarily that the value is set in the administration. It could be a way of separating the assets the purchaser wants from everything else. The price already set

The purchaser pays acl for those assets and the assets move to a new company. The funds that would then be in acl get allocated by the administrators, secured creditors first, then hmrc, then unsecured creditors.

Any claim for pitches loss of income etc would be against acl as unsecured creditors not the new Co. Given what might be left from the sale for unsecured creditors it wouldn't result to much I don't think. Probably enough to pay legals of the claim.

CCC has to be involved as freeholder because in a prepack the lease is being transferred to an entity that probably didn't exist until recently.
Like the new ones Richardson set up?

Liquid Gold

CCC has to be involved as freeholder because in a prepack the lease is being transferred to an entity that probably didn't exist until recently.
We don’t need to worry about the pitch cost. Our new billionaire will get us an even newer pitch.

robbiethemole

CCC has to be involved as freeholder because in a prepack the lease is being transferred to an entity that probably didn't exist until recently. The freeholder needs to know the lease it granting is safe...... past history says ccc not good at doing that

Do CCC have a power of veto over the transfer of the lease?

duffer

Do CCC have a power of veto over the transfer of the lease?

For a residential lease, not without reasonable cause. Even for a commercial lease I think it would open up court cases again if they tried to do this just because it was, say, SISU bidding.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Not really, it would be very naive to think that this is a happy ending where somebody buys the ground and the club and we all live happily ever after.

I am just waiting for the twist :(
The media seems sliding towards a big reveal in terms of something positive. If Richardson was involved we’d know by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread