Wembley disappointment (1 Viewer)

Otis

I love a garibaldi. Is it a biscuit or a place though?
Tommy Robinson Is a flag bearer of the ignorant.
Islam is a peaceful religion. Bad things happen in its name. Like they do in all faiths.
I love Coventry City but I also like an orange club, go figure?!!!
All it takes is for good people to do nothing and you get Sixfields.
Trust you to turn it on to Northern Irish politics.

giphy.gif

fatso

I can see where I am with you....What I don’t understand is why you come on here giving
It ‘not that I agree with him’ and ‘he makes a lot of sense if you listen to him’
Your as rascist as they come, so at least have the balls to tie your colours to the mast
You just don’t get it do you.
Many Muslims live in fear of the fundamentalists, and many have no desire to see sharia law take over. For many of them they came to the uk to escape all that, not to have it follow them.
I’m not racist, I’m anti extremist in all its forms. I thought I had made that quite clear, but obviously not clear enough for some, who’s level of intellect is still at the name calling level.

Evo1883

It’s a strange one actually with tommy Robinson , he’s clearly not racist , but he hates Islam .
I saw a video the other day where he was being interviewed in Luton and literally people of all races were approaching him , shaking his hand and telling him to keep up the good work .
That’s not a man who hates people based on colour , that wouldn’t happen .

In regards to people’s opinions of Islam , I have no comment to make as it’s just an argument waiting to happen.

I do find it odd though that every time we take a big following somewhere , somebody on here will always make a thread slating our supporters

Brylowes

You just don’t get it do you.
Many Muslims live in fear of the fundamentalists, and many have no desire to see sharia law take over. For many of them they came to the uk to escape all that, not to have it follow them.
I’m not racist, I’m anti extremist in all its forms. I thought I had made that quite clear, but obviously not clear enough for some, who’s level of intellect is still at the name calling level.
I call it as I see it, you say yourself ‘many Muslims live in fear of fundamentalists, and many
Have no desire to see Sharia law take over.
And then go on to explain the case against all Muslims, and you talk about my lntellect ffs,
I haven’t fallen so far to resort to name calling ‘I called you a racist because that’s what
You are.

Evo1883

I call it as I see it, you say yourself ‘many Muslims live in fear of fundamentalists, and many
And then go on to explain the case against all Muslims, and you talk about my lntellect ffs,
I haven’t fallen so far to resort to name calling ‘I called you a racist because that’s what
You are.

You can’t just label people racist for criticising religion , people criticise different religions for different things just because Islam is currently the most violent religion in the world and somebody says it so doesn’t make them racist.
Even majid nawaz says there is a huge problem with acceptance , child grooming and intolerance within Islam , is majid , who is a Muslim of Asian descent also a racist ??? Clearly not

Evo1883

A very small minority out of billions of people?

It’s absolutely not a small minority who believe in sharia law , who believe in stoning women for variously daft reasons , and believe in killing homosexuals and honour killings.
To suggest otherwise is absolutely farcical , the biggest Muslim countries in the world are testament to that

NortonSkyBlue

I live in the heartland of the Islamic faith and as I listen to the prayers from 4 local mosques, competing with each other like the play offs opponents, to get the Quran read, I can say that after nearly five years here I haven't seen any crime at all, been abused in any way or felt intimidated at all.
It's a fantastic place to bring up children, away from knife crime, drugs, alcohol, teenage pregnancy etc....sound familiar my fellow Britons?
I loved last Monday but can't deny some of the lewd, aggressive behavior left me shaking my head ,
It is said that Islam is the most violent religion by the ignorant, Syria is not a Muslim war, nor was Iraq or Afghanistan. Look beyond the headline. It's not so simple.

Brylowes

You can’t just label people racist for criticising religion , people criticise different religions for different things just because Islam is currently the most violent religion in the world and somebody says it so doesn’t make them racist.
Even majid nawaz says there is a huge problem with acceptance , child grooming and intolerance within Islam , is majid , who is a Muslim of Asian descent also a racist ??? Clearly not
First point, I know a racist when I engage with one, as I’m sure you do.
Second point, I don’t know the figures but I would guess ‘more people have fallen
At the hand ‘and the call of the Christian in recent history or indeed ever.
Oh, but of course ‘our violence is different to theirs isn’t it :emoji_thinking:

fatso

You are.
I think you’ll find I used the word fundamentalists, and I’m sure most people would understand the differential.
If you still wish to use the word racist when referring to me, then fine, I’m not going to waste my time arguing with you as you clearly aren’t interested in any debate.

Evo1883

I live in the heartland of the Islamic faith and as I listen to the prayers from 4 local mosques, competing with each other like the play offs opponents, to get the Quran read, I can say that after nearly five years here I haven't seen any crime at all, been abused in any way or felt intimidated at all.
It's a fantastic place to bring up children, away from knife crime, drugs, alcohol, teenage pregnancy etc....sound familiar my fellow Britons?
I loved last Monday but can't deny some of the lewd, aggressive behavior left me shaking my head ,
It is said that Islam is the most violent religion by the ignorant, Syria is not a Muslim war, nor was Iraq or Afghanistan. Look beyond the headline. It's not so simple.

You bring your kids up there then , I want my girls to be given equal choice , equal chance and every opportunity to better their life , rather than be some mans maid and slave

singers_pore

Why not go out wearing an atheist T-shirt and see where that gets you in Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia regularly executes atheists as well as non-Sunni Muslims for heresy.

I spent a lot of time in two Muslim countries (not Saudi) and the intolerance of their fundamentalists is unbelievable.

Evo1883

First point, I know a racist when I engage with one, as I’m sure you do.
Second point, I don’t know the figures but I would guess ‘more people have fallen
At the hand ‘and the call of the Christian in recent history or indeed ever.
Oh, but of course ‘our violence is different to theirs isn’t it :emoji_thinking:

You can’t compare holy wars which were between all religions to what’s happening today , you simply can’t .
The crusades for example were a retaliation to Muslim aggression and forward movement towards Europe

martcov

Two wrongs don’t make a right.
But I’ve not seen or heard of far right activists throwing homosexuals off the tallest buildings! Have you?

They used to be into queer bashing in the 70s, but it seems to be more Muslim insulting nowadays.

Brylowes

Spot on, all the ills in the world at the moment are bourne from the West’s insatiable
Appetite for Oil, it’s all about cash, religion is a false and convenient object of blame.

Evo1883

Il tell you what I do notice though , the left wing seem very quick to denounce somebody who says nasty words about a religion but not very quick to denounce members of said religion for being responsible for over 80% of child grooming gangs in this country .
The left never seem to mention that just 20% of people in said religion are in work full time whilst 80% are not .
They never seem to divert their attention to Sikhs who also have a deep rooted hatred for said religion .
They never seem to mind when they display anti Semitic behaviour but immediately call anybody who mentions said religion islamophobic .

The left are Britain’s biggest cowards , and Britain’s biggest hypocrites .

martcov

I’m not a supporter of his, and I don’t agree in anyway with what happened at the trial. But I do take on board the warnings he’s given everyone about what is happening right under our noses, while we choose to ignore it.

And for those who have mentioned freedom of speech, I would remind you that there is no such thing under shariah law ... remember Charlie hebdo?

Try mentioning abortion or gay marriage to hard line Christians. Or print a childrens’ book with a gay marriage, or order a cake from a Christian Baker for a gay wedding. Islam is the „last testament“ and an update of Christianity to suit some Arab tribes. Wouldn’t be using Christianity or Islam to base any logical argument on.

martcov

If we continue to tolerate the growth of shariah law, eventually that will be the only law. The Muslim birth rate far exceeds ours (and that’s by design) they are quite open about their plans to turn the uk into a muslim califate.
Please people do you own research, then make your own minds up.

Who is quite open? Some tossers, or every Muslim? What research have you based your opinion on? Genuinely interested.

NortonSkyBlue

Why not go out wearing an atheist T-shirt and see where that gets you in Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia regularly executes atheists as well as non-Sunni Muslims for heresy.

I spent a lot of time in two Muslim countries (not Saudi) and the intolerance of their fundamentalists is unbelievable.
You are correct that they execute criminals and are intolerant against people who denounce their religion.
I am an atheist and my head is still on my shoulders, mainly because I don't have much of a neck nowadays.
Nowhere is perfect and the answer is to respect each other despite differences.
I have just employed a Leicester supporter in Riyadh, proof beyond all doubt that I am tolerant and believe in equality.
In my lifetime we have had our own civil war on our islands over discrimination and remember who allowed the formation of Israel in Palestine.
We all have a responsibility to make this world a better place starting within our own walls.

martcov

You are correct that they execute criminals and are intolerant against people who denounce their religion.
I am an atheist and my head is still on my shoulders, mainly because I don't have much of a neck nowadays.
Nowhere is perfect and the answer is to respect each other despite differences.
I have just employed a Leicester supporter in Riyadh, proof beyond all doubt that I am tolerant and believe in equality.
In my lifetime we have had our own civil war on our islands over discrimination and remember who allowed the formation of Israel in Palestine.
We all have a responsibility to make this world a better place starting within our own walls.

A good start would be to allow a trial to go ahead without interference in the hope of getting a fair trial leading to conviction of the guilty parties.

fatso

Who is quite open? Some tossers, or every Muslim? What research have you based your opinion on? Genuinely interested.
I was referring to muslim fundamentalists, if you read my previous posts I had made the differential between the general Muslim population, and the fundamentalists. The general Muslim population has more to fear from the fundamentalists than anyone as they are the ones that are currently battling against having their children radicalised.
There is a growing number in the uk who are seeking to expand sharia law and who now refuse to acknowledge British law, as the only law they recognise is the law of alah.
If you genuinely wish to learn more about the growing movement for sharia, I will gladly post some info for books on the subject.

Sick Boy

Sick Boy is the person that refused to condemn the verses in the Quran that call for the murder of apostates, Jews and homosexuals. He has no clue.

Yeah whatever.

I've stated on this forum numerous times that I personally dislike all religion and those that use it to commit abhorrent acts.

I like in the UK gay capital and one of my best mates is Jewish, so nice try. :)

Users who are viewing this thread