• Yep

Votes: 153 92.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Dunno

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

torchomatic

OK, for 14 months we've talked non-stop about a return to the Ricoh and that day has finally arrived. Some have said they would return, others have said they've lost interest and then there are those who say they won't return while SISU are there.

Last edited:

Gint11

100% I don't like SISU and I am not sure I ever will but all I am currently bothered about is the team being back at Coventry. I am happy as a pig in shit

cmoncity

Definatley will be there!people need to realise the only way sisu will go is if the club gets purchased by someone.to do that we need to be in the championship at minimum for us to be a viable club to buy.to achieve that we need to get behind the team.i hate sisu but were damned if we or dont.my view is back the team.anyone know what the ticket price maybe for friday?

ccfcmad1

Will be there 100% along with several freinds nopm for me was only while we were playing in Northampton now were back im back and I cant wait, lets all now stop the bickering and unite back pressley and the boys PUSB

skybluetony176

Off course. I've spent the last 12+ months shouting about how SISU are biting their noses off to spite their face, i'd be a bit of an idiot if i went and did the same now.

Its time to be a CCFC supporter again.

Noggin

Yes, I said I wouldn't know if I would continue to boycot until we came back and now we have I realise ill definitly be coming, my principles say I shouldn't go, but life's to short and its best for mysself and best for the club to come back and I'm very excited to do so.

i remain very angry though, the confidential deal suggests a complete give in from the club to me so this has all been for nothing, if we'd agreed revenues I think both the club and acl would be wanting to talk about it, can only hope this is the start of a sisu exit once the jr is done

shmmeee

Can I just say I'm not a fan of this thread?

I may have got it wrong, but seems to be another way of dividing fans. Lots of people said lots of stuff and lots of people are still coming to terms with it all from yesterday.

This has been an upsetting and confusing time for all CCFC fans, even if some aren't quite ready to put everything behind them, backing them into a corner isn't good for anyone.

I'm sick of superfans, scabs, etc. etc. etc. can't we all be fans again? No more "camps"

SkyBlueHomer

100% yes.

Don't like what SISU stand for and what their motivations are but no doubt a new board would have their faults.

We need huge attendances, no moaning and prove yesterday was the right decision. This could now give the club a huge lift and make a serious promotion push.

Its now over to us as supporters,

torchomatic

NO, that wasn't the intention and apologies if you thought it was. I'm happy to delete this thread if you think it will go that way, but I hope it won't. I've ignored many jibes about those cursed Sixfielders on other threads, so I would hope people will show some maturity.

Can I just say I'm not a fan of this thread?

I may have got it wrong, but seems to be another way of dividing fans. Lots of people said lots of stuff and lots of people are still coming to terms with it all from yesterday.

This has been an upsetting and confusing time for all CCFC fans, even if some aren't quite ready to put everything behind them, backing them into a corner isn't good for anyone.

I'm sick of superfans, scabs, etc. etc. etc. can't we all be fans again? No more "camps"

Sky Blue Pete

Owners come and owners go. Shocking to take team out of the city but now we are back me, father in law and son will be at the Ricoh with our season tickets

shmmeee

NO, that wasn't the intention and apologies if you thought it was. I'm happy to delete this thread if you think it will go that way, but I hope it won't. I've ignored many jibes about those cursed Sixfielders on other threads, so I would hope people will show some maturity.

That's cool. I guess "camps" was a trigger word, and I have just woken up.

Carry on.

stupot07

I'll be there x3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

Yes, it could have been a trigger. Deleted that bit now.

That's cool. I guess "camps" was a trigger word, and I have just woken up.

Carry on.

Samo

Yeh I'll be there. I despise SISU but they are our current owners and that's that. To be honest I feel bad for not attending more before we left.
And I do think the best way to be rid of them is to allow them to grow the club to a sellable condition.

Cityfan1

yes, I will be there with my daughter, hate everything that has happened, and need to get back to the only thing that matters, supporting SP and the team at the RICHO

Ashdown

I'll be trying to raise everyone I know to go to the first game back as we need a show of force to at least demonstrate that this is the future and that the correct decision has been made. I've despised almost everything the hedge fund have done though so going forwards I'm more likely to pick and choose some matches rather than make a commitment to an ST, a lot of trust has gone and I still fear a twist in the tale.

SkyBlueSid

Wife and I will be there for the Gillingham game. What happens after that depends largely on how the club handle the situation. We will buy season tickets as long as we are able to have the seats we had before, hoping that if they do that the other people will do the same. If they say we have to just choose random seats in the stadium it will be just buying tickets when we are free to go.

Since leaving the Ricoh we now do other things on Saturdays and will miss games, which we never did before. But a ST will still be the answer if we get the right ones. If that doesn't happen we will probably have less incentive to go, especially on cold, wet nights with a 50-mile round trip. Let's hope it works out.

hill83

Sid. What if you can only get tickets 2 seats down from your old seats? Knock it on the head?

Edit: Genuine question, I'd be pretty annoyed if I couldn't get my seat but the block and row would do.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

I'm sticking with my principles and morals, it's a no from me. SISU have done nothing that doesn't have some sort of "Hidden proviso's tied into the return to the Ricoh"(So much for transparency) I have never/will never forgive them for what they've done to my Football Club. "Taxi for SISU!"

spider_ricoh

I will return for games that I'll pick and choose, not with an ST. Can't wholeheartedly support the club until SISU are gone.

The Reverend Skyblue

I will be there with the Liverpool supporting wife daughter and son and his girlfriend. They always wanted to go to the first game with me when we got back home way back when this dispute started, I suppose they want to support me as they have seen how desperately sad I have been about our situation.
From that game on I will go with proper fans, fans who know what real football is about and have a love of the club. Its takes proper metal to support Cov, none of this trophy hunting, never go stuff, though to give my family an excuse for them to go regularly would cost them a bomb

I will be there, with my family with me. We have got to allow the dust to settle and focus on the football for the immediate future.

I think that SISU have done this in readiness to sell on, that will be a great day.

But for now it has to be about CCFC, the team and possibly more important than all else the fans.

There will be a time when this will be a distant & bad memory. For now lets celebrate and rejoice in our team playing in our CITY.

TheOldFive

Already it's getting boring predictable isn't it? Someone will pipe up about 5th September being a "Plastics Night" and we will all be off again on the merry go round of claim, counter claim and pointless petty argument. Go or don't go, suit yourself, it's a game of football after all, there are more important things in life and if not in your own then perhaps reappraise your priorities - you are probably neglecting something or someone to their cost. PUSB

Harry Krishner

Will wait and see what they charge.

I have a notion that cynical SISU may try to capitalise on the current burst of euphoria by taking people to the cleaners, in which case fuck them.

I do hope I'm surprised though, and that they keep prices at about 6fields level- in which case I will go- with my extended family.

Users who are viewing this thread