• Yep

Votes: 153 92.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Dunno

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Amazing poll results so far, The yes and no percentage almost exactly matches the percentages of boycotted and those that didn't.

Does it mean the NON boycotters are refusing to go to Ricoh because they liked it so much at Northampton , easy parking etc no-one getting on backs of players and just left to get on with "supporting our boys". I actually heard some say that at Port Vale they preferred it at Northampton for those reasons. I could not believe that at the time.

Yeah I know the No's are more like to be "ultra" anti SISU crowd refusing to go. I'm just raising the possibility of the poll results being as I described above.

Gosford Green

I am going. Went to my first CCFC this year at MK Dons Saturday and am returning to the Ricoh proud to say I had no part in the whole SF saga.

dongonzalos

Amazing poll results so far, The yes and no percentage almost exactly matches the percentages of boycotted and those that didn't.

Does it mean the NON boycotters are refusing to go to Ricoh because they liked it so much at Northampton , easy parking etc no-one getting on backs of players and just left to get on with "supporting our boys". I actually heard some say that at Port Vale they preferred it at Northampton for those reasons. I could not believe that at the time.

Yeah I know the No's are more like to be "ultra" anti SISU crowd refusing to go. I'm just raising the possibility of the poll results being as I described above.

Whenever there is a majority there is always a minority.

Grendel

Whenever there is a majority there is always a minority.

The majority will be switched round very soon and it will be business as usual with sub. 10,000 crowds.

Gosford Green

I do not care if there is sub 5000 crowds at the Ricoh. After the public humiliation of the Cardiff game anything is a positive from that.

Gosford Green

He (Grendal) is smarting as his favourite hedge fund have been on the end of a complete battering.

Great for the rest of us but there will be a few fighting SISUs rearguard action. Will you, RFC and maybe a few others be protesting outside the Ricoh demanding the club return to Northampton ?

letsallsingtogether

It will be nice to be in the minority for a change I'm not used to it?

What's it like Grendel?

The majority will be switched round very soon and it will be business as usual with sub. 10,000 crowds.

letsallsingtogether

Well I'm sure RFC did comment a while ago that he did not want to go to the Ricoh?

He (Grendal) is smarting as his favourite hedge fund have been on the end of a complete battering.

Great for the rest of us but there will be a few fighting SISUs rearguard action. Will you, RFC and maybe a few others be protesting outside the Ricoh demanding the club return to Northampton ?

RFC

I think he said something along the lines of "if we go back to the Ricoh I think I'm done with supporting the club" although he did attempt to back track latter in the same thread.

Correct! Only on a temporary basis unless we (Club or Owners own the stadium).

Never ever been or felt welcome there and as many informed people have said unless we own our own home & control ALL match day revenue streams & associated incomes, within 4 or 5 years we won't exist. FACT!

Refer you to Shane O'Connor's (BBC CWR) interview with the very well informed, Paul Fletcher.

If we can't own the Ricoh then we have no future, unless a new stadium is built, I live in hope!

Grendel

You could at least try and sound happy we're back even if you aren't.

I'm happy as I will go. Many "happy" fans will stay superglued to the armchair bitching at Cwr and finding any excuse not to go.

letsallsingtogether

Rubbish but you felt at home in SHITFIELDS.
Call yourself a city fan!!! do us all a favour please do stay away.

Never ever been or felt welcome there and as many informed people have said unless we own our own home & control ALL match day revenue streams & associated incomes, within 4 or 5 years we won't exist. FACT!

Refer you to Shane O'Connor's (BBC CWR) interview with the very well informed, Paul Fletcher.

If we can't own the Ricoh then we have no future, unless a new stadium is built, I live in hope!

letsallsingtogether

But what is unusual in that??
ALL teams have supporters like that,
I have been to Anfield, Old Trafford and the likes more time then many of their own supporters. FACT
You make it sound like it is only Coventry fans...

I'm happy as I will go. Many "happy" fans will stay superglued to the armchair bitching at Cwr and finding any excuse not to go.

Samo

I'm happy as I will go. Many "happy" fans will stay superglued to the armchair bitching at Cwr and
finding any excuse not to go.

Agreed. Now they can claim its their morals causing them to stay away, best excuse in years. (Although I have not got the best attendance record in recent years myself)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Not the same Paul Fletcher who was instrumental in the original deal on behalf of ACL? No couldn't be obviously.

Grendel

But what is unusual in that??
ALL teams have supporters like that,
I have been to Anfield, Old Trafford and the likes more time then many of their own supporters. FACT
You make it sound like it is only Coventry fans...

No you haven't.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but he is alright in RFC Books.:laugh::laugh:

Just goes to show that RFC listens to His mate fisher to much
He Really has been brain washed they must have used Shit.

Not the same Paul Fletcher who was instrumental in the original deal on behalf of ACL? No couldn't be obviously.

letsallsingtogether

Exactly what I meant.

I have worked with many Man united fans as we all have, most have never been use excuses like it is sold out don't want to go and watch them against a shit team.......
So like I said it is FACT.
Going once is more than many of their supporters

ccfc92

Exactly what I meant.

I have worked with many Man united fans as we all have, most have never been use excuses like it is sold out don't want to go and watch them against a shit team.......
So like I said it is FACT.

Or my personal favorite: "I don't have to go to be a fan"

Seaside-Skyblue

I know too many of these so called Man Utd fans. They laugh at me for being a Cov fan yet they've seen their team once at the most. Yet I travel from Bpool to Cov and back in same day sometimes for the game and make the effort. I always say it would have been the easy choice supporting Man Utd, anyone can do that. It takes guts, bravery, character, strength of mind to support your home town or for me birth place. We should all be proud.

letsallsingtogether

My father in law is a prime example he is a so called Manu fan has been to a few city away games with me.
he is 80 years old and until 2 months ago had never been to Old Traffoerd.

He only went because he went on the Trafford tour as part of his Birthday present, still has never seen them play there.

Does watch them on Sky thou does that count???

Users who are viewing this thread