What are you currently listening to? (4 Viewers)

bringbackrattles

Sniff 'n the Tears: "Driver's Seat"
Sniff n the Tears is actually an old school mate of mine from Caludon Castle. Loz Netto is his name, he was a talented musician back then, and has done well. Me and two other lads in our last year would " wag it " and go to his house near to the Painted Lady pub, and listen to him play guitar, and listen to rock vinyl.

Joy Division

After a hard day taming the garden
JJ72's eponymous album .
October swimmer
Undercover angel
Oxygen
Willow
Surrender
And Snow,coming now!! B-)

The former bassist of JJ72 Hilary Woods released a new record last month and its really rather good and worth checking out.

Gazolba

Status Quo - "Like Ice in the Sun":

wingy

Today while I'm finishing Painting my Kitchen I've had a souped up session of Basement Jaxx
Then this afternoon a chilled Flaming Lips
Soft Bulleetin
Fleet Foxes Eponymous
Then Elbows Asleep in the Back .
Glorious !!

bringbackrattles

Today while I'm finishing Painting my Kitchen I've had a souped up session of Basement Jaxx
Then this afternoon a chilled Flaming Lips
Soft Bulleetin
Fleet Foxes Eponymous
Then Elbows Asleep in the Back .
Glorious !!
I'm cooling down from going up and down my ladders, by coming in and listening to Lost Souls by Doves, great chilled out music.

bringbackrattles

One band I never got into when they were big were Dire Straits, but I really like them now. I will look for Brothers In Arms as that was their classic album. Funny how you can change from dislike to like !

Gazolba

One band I never got into when they were big were Dire Straits, but I really like them now. I will look for Brothers In Arms as that was their classic album. Funny how you can change from dislike to like !
I usually change my mind the other way. Occasionally, an obscure song I really liked from way back will come to my mind, so I search for it on Youtube and after I've listed to it again, I often think to myself "Why did I ever like that?". However, I do often discover songs or bands from ages ago, that I never knew about that I really like.

bringbackrattles

I usually change my mind the other way. Occasionally, an obscure song I really liked from way back will come to my mind, so I search for it on Youtube and after I've listed to it again, I often think to myself "Why did I ever like that?". However, I do often discover songs or bands from ages ago, that I never knew about that I really like.
I'm only listening to Noel Gallagher as an ex girlfriend of mine who I've just got in touch with recently loves his music. So I'll impress her with my knowledge of the Manchester prat. But must admit it ain't too bad !

bringbackrattles

A Marmite band without doubt but I like them. Listening to English Tapas album by Sleaford Mods. Full of swearing and vitriol, but a few of the tracks are really catchy and get in your brain, which is there intention no doubt. Iggy Pop loves them !

oucho

Pink Floyd - In The Flesh.

Gazolba

The Flying Machine - "Smile A Little Smile For Me":

Users who are viewing this thread