What are you doing with your 'day off'? (1 Viewer)

slyblue57

Up early, queued at my local record store as it RSD and bought some new and overpriced vinyl. Now feet up, Becks and watching footie.
Pusb

Terry Gibson's perm

Plan is now in place.

Missus is going to get a slightly earlier train and should get into Cov just before 7. Plan is then to drive to the ground and her drop me off.

If her train is delayed or cancelled she is going to ring me and I will just arrange to pick my daughter up early from drama and then walk it to the match.

Why did I immediately get a vision of somebody getting pushing out of a trabant at high speed I know it’s east German but lada didn’t seem the same

Otis

Up early, queued at my local record store as it RSD and bought some new and overpriced vinyl. Now feet up, Becks and watching footie.
Pusb
Wow! You actually know him?

Can you not ask if he fancies buying a League Two football club?

clint van damme

Pusb

is that right, that when you buy vinyl now you also get a download code so you don't have to play the vinyl?

bringbackrattles

I'll be watching the starting matches of the Snooker World Championship Finals on telly. (That's after we've been to town and picked up veg for tomorrow's dinner!)
We went to Ventnor Botanical Gardens yesterday. Cracking place. Not into botany at all, but really enjoyed it. Saw loads of lizards! And a red squirrel!
View attachment 9459 View attachment 9460 View attachment 9461
Your missus is Polish isn't she ? The Polish girl last night was absolutely stunning.She drank pints and sank half a dozen before the game, her bloke said most Polish women love their beer. We said you're a lucky sod !

chiefdave

Catching up on last nights NHL play offs.
Might head out for Record Store Day later, if its too busy will give it a miss as i reckon the things I want won't sell out today.
Walk the dog, if he's co-operative if its raining or too hot he refuses!
Off to my folks later for the FA Cup game.

slyblue57

is that right, that when you buy vinyl now you also get a download code so you don't have to play the vinyl?
Most Lps have a digital code but certainly not all. Got 3 new Bowie releases, The Members, Rock Steady Box Set , Undertones box set and The Streets remix album.
They will all be opened and played over the next week.

letsallsingtogether

In the sun in Manchester with the missus up to see our son who is at Uni.
Nice meal couple of lemon and limes, happy days

Johnnythespider

Bit of DIY.
Watch the Celtic game.
Keep an eye on Lincoln and Mansfield.
Spruce myself up because the wife is taking me out for my birthday.
Really enjoyed last night as I did Wycombe, so a big fan of the Friday night games but I appreciate they make life difficult for a lot of people so probably best limited to one or two a season.
I have thought for a while that if football was played through the summer months crowds would probably increase, but have thought games might suffer with players struggling in the heat, I now think Friday or Saturday night kick offs when the temperature has dropped could be a way around this. I've really enjoyed the 2 Friday night games but I don't work Friday's so that helps.

Grendel

I have thought for a while that if football was played through the summer months crowds would probably increase, but have thought games might suffer with players struggling in the heat, I now think Friday or Saturday night kick offs when the temperature has dropped could be a way around this. I've really enjoyed the 2 Friday night games but I don't work Friday's so that helps.

It also helps that we won them

Warwickhunt

praying to the footballing Gods that Mansfield & Lincoln lose their games today

Grendel

After a great 3 points last night, what are you doing today?

Am off to Derby for a day watching the county championship!

Wasps not playing?

Kingokings204

I’m at forest green rovers v chesterfield if anyone cares.

Beautiful day mind.

Otis

SBT the musical?
Yep.

Fairy tale.

Italia plays the imprisoned princess in the tower and Grendel is the wicked stepmother.

CC4L plays the part of Big Tone, the blacksmith.

Sir Nicholas tries to keep the peace and eventually, everyone is far too busy arguing about Corbyn and Hitler to notice that Italia has slid down the side of her prison by tying her nose hair together and climbing down to safety.

She flees into the garden, where she is stung to death by wasps.

torchomatic

Record Store Day . Queuing up for most of it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Your missus is Polish isn't she ? The Polish girl last night was absolutely stunning.She drank pints and sank half a dozen before the game, her bloke said most Polish women love their beer. We said you're a lucky sod !
My missus won't drink beer. She says it tastes disgusting - hence the reason my fridge is nearly always full of beer! She drinks shorts mostly, gin, whisky, vodka but not rum. She's actually half Lithuanian and half Polish, with an unpronounceable maiden name!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Loved it last night. Met my mates in the pub at 5oclock sat outside in the sun, and I hope we have more Friday night games. Plus one of the lads brought along his missus for her first ever match, she's Polish and a stunner. We told him to bring her more often !

Where do you drink mate? I might have to tell my mates we should accidently drop in for a pint next time...

Users who are viewing this thread